别怕
Easy.
来的路上看到了几只火鸡
Saw some turkeys on the way here.
大摇大摆地走过我面前 当我不存在
Crossed right in front of me like I wasn’t even there.
太放肆了
How rude of them.
还不是因为
That’s what happens when you
连着六天下矿干活
spend six days a week working in the mines.
蠢鸟们都以为林子是它们家的了
Stupid birds start to think they own these woods.
什么时候出发
When’s the tour leave?
几个小时以后
Couple hours.
我们走吧
Well, let’s go.
-没事的 -放开我
– Hey. You’re okay. – Let go!
没事 你很安全
You’re okay. You’re safe.
别怕 有我在呢
It’s okay. You’re here with me.
有我呢
You’re with me.
别怕 别怕
Okay, okay.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我们…
We should…
我们回去吧
We should go.
你会来车站送我吗
Are you coming to the train station?
送你的人够多了
I think you have enough people saying goodbye without me there.
但没几个我在乎的
Only a few I actually care about.
不去送你反而轻松些
It might be easier if I didn’t.
几周而已
It’s only a few weeks.
没等雪融化 我就能回来了
I’ll be back before the snow melts.
几周的时间能发生很多事
A lot can happen in a few weeks.
还要我再解释一遍吗
Are we gonna do this again?
盖尔 那只是演戏
Gale, it was an act.
是啊 演得像真的似的
Yeah, it was a good one.
为了生存我不得不演 不然我早就死了
I did what I had to do to survive. If I didn’t, I’d be dead.
我也不得不吻
I had to do that.
至少得吻一次
At least once.
胜利者村
海米奇
Haymitch!
海米奇
Haymitch!
海米奇 起来 今天要开始巡演了
Haymitch, wake up. It’s Tour Day.
海米奇
Haymitch.
你搞什么
What are you doing?
还有一小时 摄像机就来了
Cameras are gonna be here in an hour.
想让人宠着你 找皮塔去
If you wanted to be babied, you should’ve asked Peeta.
找我什么事
Asked me what?
找你叫醒我 而不是害我得肺炎
Asked you to wake me without giving me pneumonia.
你真是个讨人厌的奇葩
You are a strangely dislikeable person.
但也有优点
But you do have your virtues.
来点面包吗 凯妮丝
Would you like some bread, Katniss?
不 我在霍布吃过了 谢谢
No, I ate at the Hob, but thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
上节目前你俩可得好好磨合一下
You two have a lot of warming up to do before show time.
还有一小时了 冲个澡吧 海米奇
Which is in an hour, so take a bath, Haymitch.
刚被冲过了
I just did.
散步怎么样 亲爱的
Did you have a good walk, dear?
散步? 我刚才是去
Walk? I was just out…
有人来看你
We have visitors.
艾佛丁小姐 这边请
Miss Everdeen. This way, please.
真勇敢
Such bravery.
真有气魄
Such spirit.
真是
Such…
蔑视权力
Contempt.
斯♥诺♥总统
President Snow.
很荣幸见到您
What an honor.
亲爱的 我们都直话直说吧
My dear, I think we can make this so much simpler
这样更容易 你觉得呢
if we agree not to lie to each other. What do you think?
没错 这样更省时间
Yes, I think that would save time.
请坐
Sit down, please.
我有个问题 艾佛丁小姐
I have a problem, Miss Everdeen.
问题源起于
A problem that began the moment
你在竞技场拿出了毒浆果
you revealed those poison berries in the arena.
前总设计师希尼卡·克莱恩要是有脑子
If that Head Gamemaker, Seneca Crane, had had any brains at all,
当时就该炸得你们俩灰飞烟灭
he would have blown you to bits then and there.
但是你还在
But here you are.
你也应该能猜到他是什么下场
I expect you can guess where he is.
是的 猜到了
Yes, I think so.
那次失误后 我也没办法
After that fiasco, there was nothing left to do
只能看你自导自演
but to let you play out your little scenario.
你演得还不错
And you were very good.
为爱冲昏头脑的小女生那一套
That whole love-crazed, besotted schoolgirl routine.
演得好 真的
Impressive. Truly.
你让都城人深信不疑
You convinced the people in The Capitol.
不幸的是 不是每个人都信你那一套
Unfortunately, not everyone in the districts fell for it.
你不知道 有几个区的人
I mean, you can’t know this, but in several of them,
把你拿毒浆果的小把戏
people viewed your little trick with the berries
当成了挑衅
as an act of defiance.
而不是出于爱情
Not as an act of love.
如果一个12区的一个小毛孩子
And if a girl from District 12 of all places
敢挑衅都城 居然还毫发无损
can defy The Capitol and walk away unharmed,
还怎么管理其他人
what is to prevent them from doing the same?
怎么阻止 比如说 暴♥动♥
What is to prevent, say, an uprising?
那就可能引起革命
That can lead to revolution.
一不小心 整个社会体系都会土崩瓦解
And then, in a fraction of time, the whole system collapses.
如果几颗浆果就能摧毁这个体系
It must be a fragile system,
那它可真是脆弱
if it can be brought down by just a few berries.
没错 确实是
Yes, it is, indeed.
但不像你想象的那样
But not in the way you imagine it.
那该怎么想象
How should I imagine?
想象成千上万的平民会死掉
You should imagine thousands upon thousands of your people dead.
你的家乡会土崩瓦解
This town of yours reduced to ashes.
想象一下它被夷为平地
Imagine it gone.
被核污染
Made radioactive.
深埋于地下 不复存在 就像13区
Buried under dirt as if it had never existed, like District 13.
你在比赛里很英勇 艾佛丁小姐
You fought very hard in The Games, Miss Everdeen.
但那终究是场游戏
But they were games.
你想触发一场真的战争吗
Would you like to be in a real war?
不想
No.
很好 我也不想
Good. Neither would I.
你妈妈做的吗
Did your mother make these?
是皮塔
Peeta.
多好的小伙子
He’s a lovely boy.
告诉我
Tell me.
他有意识到
At what point did he realize
你对他的冷淡吗
the depth of your indifference towards him?
我并不冷淡
I’m not indifferent.
别撒谎
Don’t lie!
你答应过的
You promised.
你怎么不杀了我
Why don’t you just kill me now?
我不想杀了你
I don’t want to kill you.
我想和你做朋友
I want us to be friends.
即使不是朋友 也是同盟
But if not friends, then allies.
你要我怎么做
What do I need to do?
你和皮塔巡演的时候
When you and Peeta are on tour,
你要微笑 要感恩
you need to smile. You need to be grateful.
最重要的是 你们要疯狂地
But, above all, you need to be madly,
不顾一切地相爱
prepared-to-end-it-all in love.
-你能做到吗 -能做到
– You think you can manage that? – Yes.
能做到什么
Yes, what?
-我会让他们信服 -不对
– I’ll convince them. – No.
是让我信服
Convince me.
送给你 艾佛丁小姐
For you, Miss Everdeen.
你要让我信服
Do convince me.
为了你爱的人
For the sake of your loved ones.
停下
Stop.
感受一下
Take it all in.
这片神圣的土地