你们感觉很强壮
You feel strong.
你们感觉很平静
You feel calm.
你们心中没有恐惧
There is no fear in your heart.
看看你的兄弟们
Look across at your brothers…
看看他们眼中的我
and see me in their eyes.
你们就像我的儿子
You are all like sons to me.
我与你们同在
I am with you.
真♥主♥与你们同在
God is with you.
天堂在等待着你们
Paradise awaits you.
真♥主♥至上
God is great.
出租车
Taxi!
VT站 快点
VT station. Quickly.
利奥波德咖啡馆 快
Cafe Lilopal, quick.
好的牛哥
Yes, Brother.
我们现在就走
We’re leaving now.
你知道泰姬酒店吗
You know the Taj Hotel?
孟买♥♥酒店
基于真实故事改编
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
你姐姐没来 又没来
Your sister didn’t come. Again.
她在家生病了
She’s at home with the flu.
对不起
Sorry.
你晚了多久
How late are you?
很久
Very.
休息一下 咱们早上见
Get some rest and I’ll see you in the morning.
拜拜
Bye.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Bubu.
爸爸 拜拜
Baba, good-bye.
拜 拜
Bye! Bye.
没事儿亲爱的 没事儿
It’s okay my darling. It’s okay.
你为什么哭
Why are you crying?
看看你们的周围 我的兄弟们
Look around you, my brothers.
看看他们从你们的爸爸
Look at all they’ve stolen…
你们的爷爷
From your fathers.
那里偷走的东西
From your grandfathers.
记住你们的训练
Remember your training.
别把注意力集中在自己身上
Don’t draw attention to yourselves.
到目的地的时间不要晚
Don’t be late to your destinations.
时机很关键
Timing is critical.
从火车站开始
Start with the train station first.
在接下来30分钟之内完成其他目标
All other targets within the next 30 minutes.
记住 整个世界都在看
Remember, the whole world will be watching.
再加点热水 把水温加到48度 48度整
More hot water. Make it 48 degrees. Exactly 48.
-这是什么 -什么
– What is this? – What?
蓝色连体衣 是个男孩 蓝色 蓝色
Blue jumpsuit. It’s a boy. Blue! Blue!
但是桑杰说是个女孩
Um, but Sanjay said it’s a girl.
440里的婴儿 是男孩还是女孩
The baby in 440. Boy or girl?
扎赫拉·卡沙尼 她生的男孩还是女孩
Zahra Kashani. Did she have a boy or girl?
-男孩 -女孩
– Boy. – Girl.
各放一个
Put one of each.
迪利普 迪利普
Dilip. Dilip!
-我今晚去哪 -沙米亚娜 沙米亚娜餐厅
– Where am I tonight? Shamiana. – Shamiana Restaurant.
对 好 非常感谢 我会回电 再见
Yeah, okay. Thank you very much. I’ll call. Bye.
普拉赫巴 我们还有一位贵宾在路上
Prahba, we have another VIP guest on the way.
卡沙尼夫人的女儿快到了
Mrs. Kashani’s daughter’s arriving shortly.
扎赫拉·卡沙尼
Zahra Kashani.
她刚和一个美国人生了个孩子
She’s just had a child with an American.
-他只是困了 -大卫·邓肯
– He’s just sleepy. – David Duncan.
-嘿 伙计 还有多远到酒店啊 -他是个建筑师
– Hey, man, how far to the hotel? – He’s an architect.
-大概还有两条街 先生 -很好 谢谢
– About two blocks, sir. – Perfect. Thank you.
我想 大概 45分钟
I think it’s, like, 45 minutes.
他们的套房♥准备好了 去大厅接待他们
Their suite is ready, so head to the main lobby and greet them.
他们应该随时会到
They should be arriving any minute now.
你好 你好
Namaste. Namaste.
祝贺他们孩子的事
Congratulate them on the baby,
但别提婚礼
but do not mention the wedding.
他们没结婚吗
They’re not married?
结了 但是萨拉早就怀孕了
They are, but Zahra was already pregnant.
所以她母亲坚持办一个私人仪式
So the mother insisted on a private ceremony.
没有宣传
No publicity.
-你好 你好吗 -您好
– Hello, how are you, Prahba? – Namaste.
你能回来跟我们在一起真好 萨拉
How splendid to have you back with us again, Zahra.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Namaste.
这是莎莉 我们的保姆
And this is Sally, our nanny.
-欢迎 -谢谢你
– Welcome. – Thank you.
谢谢
Namaste.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
-非常感谢你 -祝平安 -欢迎你 -祝平安
– Thank you so much. – Namaste. – And welcome. – Namaste.
-谢谢你 -这真酷
– Thank you. – This is cool.
我们希望您住得愉快
We hope you have a good stay.
-谢谢 -谢谢 普拉赫巴
– Thank you. – Thanks, Prahba.
这边请 我给您带路
And so, please, if you’d follow me.
您要求的一切都在这里了
Everything that you ordered has been placed,
要是您还有其他要求请尽管提出来
but if you need anything else please feel free to ask.
-普拉赫巴 -尼莎刚接到他们 先生
– Prahba? – Nisha’s just taking them up now, sir.
你给他们预定晚餐位了吗
Have you booked their dinner reservations?
是的 先生 晚上9点在沙米亚娜
Yes, sir. 9:00 p.M. at the Shamiana.
为他们在我们所有的餐厅都订上位置
Just book a table for them in all our restaurants.
要是她改变了主意我们却没留位置
If she changes her mind and we don’t have room,
她妈妈会杀了我的
her mother is gonna kill me.
正在预定 先生
Doing it now, sir.
这边
This way.
欢迎回到泰姬酒店
Welcome back to the Taj.
我们把洗澡水调到了你喜欢的温度
We’ve drawn a bath just to your liking.
-四十八度 -谢谢你 约蒙 你太周到了
– Forty-eight degrees. – Thank you, Jomon. That’s too kind.
-看看那个 -我的小宝贝呢
– Look at that. – Where’s my little boy?
-想去见妈妈吗 -你好 我的小可爱
– Wanna go see Mum? – Hello, my gorgeous boy. – Yes.
-看看这香槟 -我的天 好可爱呀
– Look at the champagne. – Oh, my God. How cute is this?
我还是觉得他体温有点高
I still think he’s a bit warm.
-你这么觉得吗 -对
– Oh, you think so? – Yeah.
-宝贝 -宝贝儿 哪里有
– Shh, little boy. – Hey, baby, where’s the…
-角落橱柜里 -角落橱柜里
– Corner cupboard. – Corner cupboard.
为了以防万一 需要我叫个医生吗
Shall I call a doctor just to be on the safe side?
好 安全起见
Yeah. Just to be on the safe side.
您的晚餐预定在晚上9点钟沙米亚娜吗
And your 9:00 p.M. reservation at the Shamiana?
我不知道 你认为呢
I don’t know. What do you think?
-您想叫客房♥服务吗 -不用了 你们应该走了
– You wanna get room service? – Oh, no. You two should go.
他过来的时候你可以随时回来
You could always just nip back up when he gets here.
我会为您保留预定
I’ll keep your reservation.
你们方便的时候就过来 不来也行
And you come at your convenience, or not.
-怎么方便怎么来 -谢谢你 约蒙
– As you wish. – Thank you, Jomon.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
来吧 我去换衣服 我们去吃晚饭
Come on, I’m gonna go change. Let’s go to dinner.
淘气的爸爸 淘气
Naughty Daddy. Naughty.
后面还有一个房♥间
There’s a whole other room back here.
我的天哪 发生了什么
Oh, my gosh. What’s going on?
CST火车站 南孟买♥♥
阿杰马尔
Ajmal?
-阿杰马尔 你在哪呢 -我在厕所里快点过来
– Ajmal, where are you? – I’m in the toilet come quickly.
阿杰马尔
Ajmal?
来了 来了
Coming! Coming!
手
Hands.
很好
Very good.
转身
Turn around.
好 很好 非常好
Okay, good. Very good.
给我看看你的袜子
Show me your socks.
好 放松
Okay, relax.
你需要修剪整齐 这太长了
You need a neat cut. Not this stretching down.
好 不错
Good. Nice.
放松 很好
Relax. Good.
这是个玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
原谅我 先生 我 我把鞋丢了