我没有任何感觉
I don’t feel anything.
别这样 那可是毕业典礼啊
Come on. It’s graduation.
你看到卡罗老师在我的年鉴上写什么了吗
Did you see what Mr. Carroll wrote in my yearbook?
他挖苦了我一整年 然后竟然写了
Well, he ridiculed me all year long, and then he writes,
“你是个朝气蓬勃的人 爱你的卡罗老师”
“You’re a real live wire. Love, Mr. Carroll.”
真的太虚伪了
You know, it’s all so phony.
情到深处
他想最后留个好印象 好聚好散
He wants to leave things on a good note.
当卡罗老师用到”爱”这个词时
Well, when Mr. Carroll uses the word “Love,”
我希望他能换个单词
I look for a new word.
劳埃德 她发牢骚没完了
Lloyd, she’s being difficult.
-我打算再次约黛安·科特出去 -不可能
– I’m gonna take out Diane Court again. – That’s unlikely.
看电影作为第二次约会的活动怎么样
Is the movies a good second date, you know,
就情侣约会那种
as a date?
-但你们连第一次约会都没有呢 -当然有
– But you never had a first date. – Yes, I did.
我在商场坐她对面
I sat across from her at a mall.
我们一起吃东西 那相当于共同用餐了
We ate together. We ate. That’s eating.
-共享重要的实际活动 -那连勾搭都算不上
– Sharing an important physical event. – That’s not even a scam.
-勾搭是什么 -就是以朋友的身份出去玩
– What’s a scam? – Going out as friends.
不 才不是 勾搭是肉♥欲♥的那种
No, it’s not. Scam is lusting.
那约会是什么
Then what’s a date?
约会就是预先的安排 但是有相爱的可能性
A date is prearrangement, with a possibility for love.
那爱又是什么
Then what’s love?
我要给她打电♥话♥
I’m gonna call her.
黛安·科特不会和你这样的男生约会的
Diane Court doesn’t go out with guys like you.
她是个聪明人
She’s a brain.
困在了美人的身体里
Trapped in the body of a game-show hostess.
黛安·科特根本没意识到自己有多美
Diane Court does not realize how good looking she is.
我觉得这好极了 我要打给她
This sounds great to me. I’m gonna call her.
那正是她酷的地方
That’s what’s cool about her.
聪明人只会和聪明人在一起
Brains stay with brains.
就算炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
The bomb could go off,
他们的突变基因也会形成同样的基因团
and their mutant genes would form the same cliques.
我建议你别抱太大希望 劳埃德
I wouldn’t get my hopes up, Lloyd.
抱歉 只是你是个好男人
I’m sorry. It’s just you’re a really nice guy,
我们不想看到你受伤
and we don’t want you to get hurt.
我就想受伤
I wanna get hurt!
“高中生涯就要结束了
“Well, it’s almost over.
我们已经做了三年同窗”
We’ve gone to school together for three years.”
也许我该删掉这句
I might cut that part.
为什么 没关系啊 这挺好的
Why? That’s fine. Ah, it’s nice.
西雅图欢迎你
观光一天 或是长住一生
“今年我上了一些大学课程
“Having taken a few courses at the university this year,
我瞥见了我们的未来 我只能说
I have glimpsed our future, and all I can say is…
回去”
go back.”
“回去” 这句太棒了
“Go back.” What a great line.
-你喜欢吗 -当然
– You like it? – Oh, yeah!
-我以为不会有人听懂呢 -不 不
– I didn’t think anyone would get it. – Oh, no, no.
-那句很棒 这… -是吗
– It’s-It’s wonderful. It’s… – Yeah?
当然 别担心了 你很幽默
No, don’t worry about it. You’re very funny.
“回去” 太棒了
“Go back.” That’s great.
-好了 到此为止 我不能再透露了 -好
– All right. No more. I’m gonna save it. – Okay.
♪我早就决定♪
♪I decided long ago♪
♪永远不跟随他人的脚步♪
♪Never to walk in anyone’s shadow♪
♪不论成败与否♪
♪If I fail, if I succeed♪
♪至少我坚持自己的信念而活♪
♪At least I lived as I believed♪
♪不论他们夺走了我的什么♪
♪No matter what they take from me♪
♪他们夺不走♪
♪They can’t take away♪
♪我的尊严♪
♪My dignity♪
♪因为我得到了最伟大的爱♪
♪Because the greatest love of all is happening to me♪
♪最伟大的爱就在我心中♪
♪I found the greatest love of all inside of me♪
我爱你们
I love you guys.
多谢 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
在瓦莱利家开派对 有八桶啤酒 到时见
Party at Vahlere’s. There’s gonna be eight kegs. See you there.
-乔 乔 乔 乔 乔 -谢谢你 乔
– Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe! – Thank you, Joe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 乔
Thank you, Joe.
现在是时候了
And now it’s time.
要介绍这个人就不得不提到
I just can’t introduce this person without saying…
历史 海洋学 创意写作
history, oceanography, creative writing…
生物化学
biochemistry.
你们应该知道我在说谁
I think you know who I’m talking about.
我们一定会记住这个学生 她曾说过这样一句话
We’re going to remember this student who said,
“世界 看我的”
“Hey, world, check me out.”
演讲题目为
Giving a speech entitled…
《展翅向前飞》
“Soaring Ahead,”
有请黛安·科特小姐
Miss Diane Court.
谢谢
Thank you.
-真实的世界 -看她那双眼睛
– The real world. – Look at those eyes.
我们都即将迈进真实的世界
We’re all about to enter the real world.
所有人都这么说
That’s what everybody says.
但我们中的大多数人 其实早已迈进了真实世界
But most of us have been in the real world a long time.
而我有些话要告诉大家
But I have something to tell everybody.
我已瞥见了我们的未来
I’ve glimpsed our future,
我只能说 回去
and all I can say is… go back.
高中生涯就要结束了
It’s almost over.
我们已经做了三年同窗
Uh, we’ve gone to school together for three years,
我们经历了很多事
and we’ve been through a lot.
但随着高中课程的结束
But with that training net of high school gone,
我们将面临什么
what’s going to happen to us?
我们都清楚答案
We all know what the answers are.
我们想要快乐 上大学 努力工作
We want to be happy, go to college, work hard,
也许组建家庭
maybe raise a family.
但如果这些没能发生呢
But what if that doesn’t happen?
我必须说实话
I have to be honest though.
我对世界充满希望和抱负
I have… I have all the hope and ambition in the world.
但我一想到未来
But when I think about the future,
事实是
the truth is…
我…
I am…
真的
really…
很害怕
scared.
好了 快来
All right. Get up on it.
好了 行了
Yea! All right.
-回家见 -好的
– I’ll see you at home. – All right.
现在 为了你自己和所有爱你的人
Now, do yourself and everyone who loves you a favor…
好了 妈
All right, Mom.
-别和乔说话 -妈 妈
– and don’t talk to Joe. – Mom, Mom-
打住 好吗
Stop. Okay?
-拜 -回头见 弗拉德太太
– Bye. – See you later, Mrs. Flood.
再见 弗拉德太太
Bye. Bye, Mrs. Flood.
-好了 -看那双眼睛
– All right. – Look at those eyes.
劳埃德 放弃吧
Lloyd, give it up.
帮我个忙 帮我和她拍张合照
Do me a favor. Take a picture of me with her.
-劳埃德 -快点 拜托了
– Lloyd – Just do it. Please?
-那也太尴尬了 -求你了
– That’s just so embarrassing. – Please?
好吧 拍吧
All right. Just do it.
好吧 没办法 这是你的人生
All right. Okay. Sure. It’s your life.
听着 等我到她旁边再拍
All right, just wait for me when I get around her.
-合照 -好了 我知道了
– Together. – All right, man. I got it.
你的毕业礼物就停在那边
Your graduation present is parked right over there.
你在开玩笑吗 那辆车
Are you kidding? That?
-劳埃德 真抱歉 -你好啊 姐姐
– Lloyd? I’m sorry. – Hey, Sis.
山姆非让我做个新牙冠 有两条牙根管要做
Sam had me do a new crown, we had two root canals to do,
杰森又嗓子痛
and Jason has a sore throat.
你盛大的毕业典礼 却没有一个家人去
Your big graduation, and no one was there.
没事的 我给在德国的爸妈打了电♥话♥
It’s no problem. I called Mom and Dad in Germany.
就像他们在现场一样
It’s like they were there.
-希望你能理解 -嗓子疼是吧 杰小弟
– I hope you understand. – Hey, bad throat, huh, J-man?
-是 -果然 他都没力气大喊了
– Yeah. – Yeah, he’s not at full “Yeah!” strength.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little man.
你为什么吃那个 那算什么食物啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!