对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
没事 坐
No. Stay.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我叫安德鲁·尼曼 先生
Andrew Neiman, sir.
几年级
What year are you?
一年级
I’m first year.
-知道我是谁吗 -知道
– Do you know who I am? – Yes, sir.
你知道我在找乐手
So you know I’m looking for players.
知道
Yes, sir.
那你怎么不打了
Then why did you stop playing?
我让你打了吗
Did I ask you to start playing again?
-对不起 我 -我问你为什么不打了
– Sorry, I… – I asked why you stopped playing,
你就像只上了发条的猴子一样瞎打
and your version of answer was to turn into a wind-up monkey.
-对不起 我以为 -让我看看基本功
– Sorry, I thought… – Show me your rudiments.
好的
Yes, sir.
双倍摇摆
Double-time swing.
不对 双倍速度 双倍
No, double-time. Double it.
快点 再快点
Faster. Faster.
哎呦
Oopsy-daisy.
忘了拿外套
Forgot my jacket.
谢弗音乐学院
秋学期
-不要软糖吗 -今天不要了
– No Swedish Fish? – No, not today.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你还好吗 -嗯
– You okay? – Yeah.
我也不知道 他今天看到我打鼓了
Yeah. Well, I don’t know. He saw me play today.
然后呢
And?
选择还多着呢
Well, you got plenty of options still.
-什么意思 -只是…
– What does that mean? – Just…
-什么选择 -只是…
– Other options? – Just, you know…
生活就是这样
It’s just life.
到了我这个年纪 看问题的角度就不同了
Listen, when you get to be my age, you get perspective.
我不想要什么角度
I don’t want perspective.
不好意思
Sorry.
好吧
All right.
我不要葡萄干
I don’t want the raisinets.
怎么不早说
Why didn’t you say that?
我只是喜欢绕着它们吃
I just eat around them.
搞不懂你
I don’t understand you.
-再见 回头见 -再见
– Bye. I’ll see you later. – Bye.
伙计 瑞恩 我去
My man, Ry. Oh, shit.
最近怎么样啊 伙计
How you feeling, man?
-好久不见 -好久不见
– It’s been too long. – Been too long.
尼曼打得太烂了
Things were hurting with Neiman on the kits.
别这么说 伙计
Come on, man.
-怎么了 -他挺好的
– What? – He’s fine.
-随你吧 见到你很高兴 -是啊
– If you say so. Good seeing you. – Yeah.
看起来不错啊
Yo, looking good.
-你好吗 -嘿
– What’s up, bro? – Hey.
-周末愉快吗 -是啊 很不错
– Good weekend? – Yeah, real good.
-是吗 -是啊 很有意思
– Yeah? – Yeah. Lot of fun.
不错
Nice.
别在意格雷格 他很损
Hey, don’t worry about Greg. Kid’s a dick.
-没关系 -大家早上好
– No big deal. – Good morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Good morning, everybody.
-早上好 -好了
– Good morning. – All right.
《比利·赞恩》从头开始 好吗
Let’s do “Billy Zane” from the top, yes? Yes?
-可以吗 -往右一点
– How’s that? Good? – Little right.
一 二 三
One, two, three, unh…
等等
Wait.
好了 从簧管开始 好吗
All right, let’s do reeds, yeah?
-三 -瑞恩 瞧
– Three. – Yo, Ryan.
注意点
Watch it.
重音
Accent, yeah…
-不是今天 -重音要沉
– Not today. – Really big on the bottom.
润润色
Put some sugar on it.
有些人真的记不住 好尴尬
You embarrass yourself like what’s-his-face.
也太悲剧了
That was truly pathetic.
利索点
Short.
好了好了
All right. All right.
够了 麻烦换回主力鼓手吧
That’s enough of that. Just back to the core drums, please.
主力乐手 准备
Core players, let’s go.
老兄 你都练了什么
Dude, what have you been practicing?
可以吗
May I?
小可爱
Cute.
重新开始 小号♥ 第七八小节
Down the line. Trumpets, bars seven and eight.
三 四
Three, four.
三 四
Three, four.
好 可以了
Okay. All right.
长号♥ 第24小节 最后两拍
Trombone, bar 24. The end of two.
算了
Maybe not.
次中音萨克斯 从第11小节开始
Tenor, let’s start the pickup to 11.
三 四
Three, four.
一样的小节 三 四
Same spot. Three, four.
好吧
Okay. All right.
你是首席 看看是不是靠脸吃饭的
You’re in the first chair. Let’s see if it’s because you’re cute.
三 四
Three, four.
没错 还真是
Yep. That’s why.
鼓手 来一小段双倍摇摆
Drums. Let’s hear a little double-time swing.
后面那个
Behind.
一样的
Same thing.
贝斯 《唐娜·李》五个小节
Bass, five bars of “Donna Lee.”
好了
All right.
鼓手 跟我来
Drums, with me.
谢谢你 乔
Thank you, Joe.
不不 另一个鼓手
No, no, no. Other drums.
明早6点来B16房♥间 别迟到
Room B-16 tomorrow morning, 6:00 a.m. Don’t be late.
好了 各位 从头开始
All right, everybody, from the top.
一 二 三
One, two, three, unh…
-你好 -你好吗
– Hey. – How are you?
-还行 你呢 -还不错 谢谢
– Good. How are you? – I’m good, thanks.
很好
Good.
-老样子吗 需要… -不
– Uh, the usual? You want…? – No.
我其实不知道怎么…
Look, I don’t really know how…
我经常在这里见你
I see you in here a lot,
我觉得你非常漂亮
and I think that you’re really pretty and…
你愿意跟我约会吗
would you wanna go out with me… ever?
请你离开
Please go away.
-天哪 -请你出去
– Oh, my God. – Please get out.
-真抱歉 抱歉 -跟你开玩笑呢
– I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. – I’m just messing with you.
-我跟你开玩笑呢 -什么 天哪
– I’m messing with you. – What? Oh, my God.
对不起啦
I’m sorry.
-好伤人啊 -不好意思啦
– That’s actually pretty mean. – I’m sorry.
我不是有意伤害你的
I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.
-你叫什么名字 -没事 不要紧
– What’s your name? – It’s okay. No big deal.
我叫安德鲁
I’m Andrew.
-安德鲁 -对
– Andrew. – Yeah.
-我叫妮可 -很高兴认识你 妮可
– I’m Nicole. – Nice to meet you, Nicole.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
-你想跟我约会 -我很想跟你约会
– So you wanna take me out. – I would love to take you out.
-你想去哪儿 -吃披萨
– Where do you wanna go? – Pizza.
-披萨吗 -是啊
– Pizza. – Yeah.
-我喜欢披萨 -我知道有家店很棒
– I like pizza. – Yeah, I know this great pizza place.
好啊 那…
Cool. Okay, well…
我周一七点下班
I get off at 7 on Monday.
-好的 -你想在这儿见面吗
– Okay. – You wanna meet here?
好的 我会来的
Okay. Yeah. I will.
太好了
Great.
好的 七点对吗
Okay. Seven o’clock?
-在这儿见 -晚上七点
– Here. – At 7 p.m.
-周一见 安德鲁 -好的
– Monday. Andrew. – All right.