早上好 成功者
Good morning, winner.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
很好
Good.
你已经准备好掌控这一天了
You’re ready to dominate this day.
你比其他人都更努力
You’ve worked harder than everyone,
所以你才是第一名
and that is why you’re a champion.
你明白牺牲造就传奇
You understand that greatness takes sacrifice.
想象一下你想要实现的梦想
Visualize what you still want to achieve.
你站在成功的山顶上
Stand atop the mountain of your success
看着下面所有
and look down at everyone
曾经怀疑过你的人
who’s ever doubted you.
去他妈的失败者们
Fuck those losers.
当着他们的蠢脸抽他丫的
Fuck them in their stupid fucking faces.
高材生
傻♥逼♥
Oh, shit.
别停
Hold the phone!
我来了
I’m comin’!
傻♥逼♥
Oh, shit.
咋了 咋了 稍等
What? What? Excuse me.
怎么样
Oh. What?
想你 我想你了
Missed ya! I missed you.
我很想你 一晚上没见了
I missed you so much. It’s been one night.
-我们要去上学吗 还是 -不去
– Are we gonna go to school, or– – No.
我觉得我们别去上学了
I don’t think we are.
对 我们就在这里待着
No, we’re just gonna stay… here.
主席车位
-闪开 -天哪
– Move! – Jeez!
你是不是
Are you…
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在跟我开玩笑吗 萨曼莎
Are you kidding me? Samantha!
怎么在我的
Where was this energy at
就职典礼上没这么有活力 朋友
my inauguration assembly, folks?
对呀
True.
我希望我不会再见到你了 好吗
I hope I never have to see any of you ever again, okay?
就这样吧 滚蛋吧
That’s it. Signin’ off.
冲啊 克罗基特
Go, Crocketts!
布朗校长
Principal Brown?
莫利 艾米 有事吗
Hi, Molly, Amy. What’s shakin’?
我想要尽快进行
I want to make the transition of next year’s
下一届学生会的交接
student government as seamless as possible,
这样当我在纽黑文的时候
so that when I’m up in New Haven–
耶鲁 你可以直接说耶鲁
Yale. You can just say Yale,
拜托
please.
我们年级的政策是不讨论
Well, our class’s official policy is to not discuss
明年大家都会去哪
where anyone is attending next year.
我们不想让他们感到不安
We don’t want them to feel insecure.
很体贴
Very thoughtful.
我需要重新看一下我们年终的预算
I need to go over the end of the year budget numbers we have.
天啊
Gosh.
真的要吗
Really?
现在吗
Like, now?
我的意思是 你去找尼克可以吗
I mean, why don’t you do it with Nick?
拜托了
You know, please?
我是说 他是 你知道的 副♥主♥席♥
I mean, he’s… you know, he’s the vice president.
尼克吗
Nick?
我们都知道尼克之所以竞选副♥主♥席♥
We both know that Nick only ran for VP
是因为他们要筹备舞会
because they plan the dances.
那个职位就是
That position is…
完全是比拼人缘 他没什么用的
It’s basically a popularity contest. He’s useless.
女士们 今天是最后一天了
Ladies, it’s the last day, you know?
我们成功了
We did it, huh?
我们陪你们度过了高中
We got you through high school.
我们就不能只是毕业 去上大学
Can’t we just graduate, head off to college,
庆祝这个美好的成功吗
you know, celebrate this wonderful achievement?
让我们平平安安地度过这一天吧
Let’s get through the day without anything horrible happening.
抱歉 你是要把我们关在门外吗
Sorry, are you shutting the door on us?
-这也太直接了 -我们不会放弃的
– ‘Cause that’s not subtle. – We will persist!
尼克像个花心大萝卜一样
Nick’s like the great equalizer.
每个女生小团体都有人
Delegates from every group of girls
想赢得他的鸡鸡的青睐
are casting their ballots for his penis.
三A拔了头筹
Oh, Triple A takes the lead.
别这么叫她
Don’t call her that.
每个人都这么叫她
Everybody calls her that.
去年她跟三个老家伙做了道路救援
She gave roadside assistance to three senior guys last year.
道路救援 特指在停在路边的事故车辆中进行性行为
你听说过他们有侮辱性的绰号♥吗
You hear them getting degrading nicknames?
他们管山姆·罗斯叫 阴♥茎♥碎片
They call Sam Ross “Dick Splinter.”
这不是侮辱 这是在形容事实
That’s not derogatory, it’s a factual description.
-七点二十 -就用了八分钟吗
– 7:20. – Under eight minutes?
你开玩笑的吧
You’re joking! Aah!
我的天哪 我九点四十三
Oh, my God. 9:43.
没有你们我明年怎么过
What am I gonna do without you girls next year?
这里的人连周四版都没尝试过
Nobody around here even attempts the Thursday.
艾米和我打算每周视频做填字游戏
Well, Amy and I are gonna Skype the puzzle every single week,
所以我们会把周日版的完成时间发给你
so we will send you our Sunday Times.
不如我直接给你们我的电♥话♥号♥码
You know what? Why don’t I just give you two my number?
这样 如果你们有需要
That way, you guys can call
可以给我打电♥话♥或者发短♥信♥
or text me if you need anything.
太棒了 这对我们很有帮助
Yeah! That would make our lives.
我们很乐意 非常乐意
We’d love that. Definitely.
一会我把我手♥机♥号♥给你
I’ll give you mine after.
不不不 我来留联♥系♥方式
No. No. No. I’ll share the contact.
-我可以给 -我来留联♥系♥方式
– I can give– – I’ll share it.
等一下 法因老师 我以为
Wait. Miss Fine, I thought there were
在教室里不让带手♥机♥
no cell phones allowed in class.
或者马屁精可以例外吗
Or are there exceptions for ass-kissers?
放一美元到诅咒罐子里
A dollar in the swear jar.
诅咒罐子 大人为了教育孩子不要说脏话所用的方法
我很抱歉 这条短裤没有口袋
I’m so sorry. These shorts, they don’t have pockets.
借过一下 借过一下 上帝
Okay, excuse me. Excuse me. Jesus Christ!
这个学校没有空间意识
No spatial awareness at this school.
这些人就是不懂
People just really don’t.
-嘿 艾米 -是她
– Hey, Amy? – It’s her!
怎么了
Yeah?
你刚刚是要到了老师的手♥机♥号♥吗
Did you just score your teacher’s phone number?

Yeah.
干得漂亮
Nice.
嘿 法因老师
Hey, Miss Fine?
今晚你应该跟我们一起参加派对
You should come party with us tonight.
你有问过法因老师想不想
Did you just ask Miss Fine
跟你们一起参加派对吗
if she wants to party with you?
你觉得她想看到你喝醉了然后砸东西吗
You think she wants to watch you get drunk and break things?
等一下 我在跟她说话 跟你没关系
Hold on. I was having a conversation with her. You’re not part of this.
-我在 -坐下 特奥
– I’m– – Sit down, Theo.
怎么了 法因老师
Yo, yo. What up, Miss Fine?
这是给我最爱的老师的告别礼物
Just a last day present for my favorite teach.
杰尔德 你不是我学生
Jared, you are not my student.
你名声在外嘛
I’ve heard great things.
每个人都收到了毕业礼物 对吗
And, hey, everybody else got their graduation gifts, right?

Come on.
每个角度都有杰尔德·贝尔 对吗
Jare Bear coming at you from all angles, right?
没人要你这么做
Nobody asked for that.
大的我 小的我 中间是迷你杰尔德
Big me, littler me, little baby Jared at the bottom.
迷你杰尔德说 祝大家毕业快乐
Baby Jared says, “Happy graduation, everybody!”
没人打算穿印着你脸的衣服 杰尔德
Yeah, no one’s gonna wear a shirt with your face on it, Jared.
不是在讽刺你
Like, not even ironically.
好吧 不管怎么说 因为
Okay, well, agree to disagree, ’cause–
走吧 杰尔德
Jared, just go.
我要走了 已经走了 再见莫利
I’m out of here. Wasn’t even here. See you, Molly.
再见 莫利 回头见
Bye, Molly. I’ll see ya.
再见 莫利
Bye, Molly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!