你即将看到的故事是真实的
The story you are about to see is true.
起码就我所知是真实的
As far as I know.
好的
Okay.
真是对不起 大家会转过身来看着你
I’m sorry the people just turn and look at you
就像你是从动物园来的一样
as if you are from the zoo.
别担心 我就是从动物园来的
Don’t worry. I am from the zoo.
不知道为什么 我觉得这对你来说并不安全
Somehow I don’t feel it’s going to be safe for you.
听着 我让你下车你再下车 好吗
Look, don’t get out of the car until I tell you to, okay?
– 你要出去吗 – 对
– You are getting out? – Yeah.
没事的 我没事
It’s okay, I’ll be fine.
气氛太棒了
It’s so joyful.
刚刚取得了第一场胜利
Just had the first victory.
这儿还有很多人
And there are lots of other people too,
你会见到他们的
and you’ll see them there.
詹妮弗 亲爱的 又是我
Jennifer, sweetheart, it’s me again.
你可以给我回电♥话♥吗
Would you call me back, please?
你不会相信我找到了什么
You’re not gonna believe what I found.
是你在英文课上写的故事
This story that you wrote in English class.
我很担心你
I’m worried about you.
詹妮弗 我必须要跟你谈谈
Jennifer, I really need to talk to you.
我不知道你在哪儿 我是说 你四处辗转
I don’t know where you are. I mean, you could be anywhere.
我会把这个寄给你
I’m going to send this to you.
我会寄快件的
I’m going to send it express mail,
希望你可以看看
and I want you to read it.
请给我打电♥话♥
Call me, please.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
我猜你已经上飞机了
I guess you’re already on the plane.
归途顺利 我在家里等你
Have a good trip back. I’ll see you when you get home.
爱你
Love you.
我想这就是为什么 我的伴侣是特别的
I think that’s why my partner’s special,
因为他可能是唯一一个
because he’s probably the only man
我坚定不移地深爱了10年的男人
I’ve really and consistently loved for 10 years.
你想要孩子吗
Do you want to have children?
是的 我迫不及待想做妈妈
Yeah. Oh, I get the motherly urge.
我想要孩子
I want children.
然后我想 不行
Then I think, no,
周一 我要开会
on Monday, I have a meeting,
周二 我要做示例
on Tuesday, I have a demonstration,
周四 我的银行要开会 周五
on Thursday, my bank meeting, on Friday…
宝贝 我来送礼物了
Babe. I come bearing gifts.
你给我买♥♥东西了吗
You got me something?
是的
Yeah.
你想什么呢
Where are you?
没什么 只是
Nowhere. I’m just…
对不起 我刚刚在想我妈妈
Sorry, I was just thinking about my mom.
她一直在给我打电♥话♥ 而且
She’s been calling, and, um…
她读了我小时候写的故事
she, uh, read this story I wrote when I was a kid
是关于我初恋男友的
about my first boyfriend.
而且
And…
我一直没有告诉过她 因为他年龄有点大
I hadn’t told her about it, because he was older.
所以她情绪失控了
So she’s beside herself,
试着联♥系♥我
trying to reach me.
宝贝
Babe.
你知道的 我从没去过亚特兰大
You know, I never shot in Atlanta before.
东西都带好了吗
You got everything?
是的
Yeah.
我有点激动
I’m kinda excited.
一定会很棒的
It’s gonna go great.

Yeah.
这是给你的
So that came for you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
– 你妈妈寄的 – 好的
– It’s from your mom. – Yeah.
我会想你的
I’m gonna miss you.
– 爱你 – 爱你
– Love you. – Love you.
– 我周二回来 – 好的
– I’ll be back Tuesday. – Okay.
妈 妈妈
Mom! Mother!
你搞得我身上到处都是
You’re getting it all over me.
我只是想让你吃点
I just need you to eat a little.
你能帮我拿个牛奶给 我需要给露西拿瓶牛奶
Can you get the milk for the- – I need milk for Lucy’s.
坐下 快
Sit down! Now!
打扰了 过来
Excuse me. Come here.
过来坐下
Go and sit!
过来 坐下
Go! Sit!
是有关保护地的吗
And does it abut on protected land?

Yes.
好吧 我需要评估一下
Well, I’m going to need to have it assessed.
我周末可以派我的人过去
I can have my guy out there by the end of the week.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
我想要以一些美好的事情为开头
I’d like to begin this story
来讲述这段故事
by telling you something so beautiful.

Yeah, hey.
我一直在担心你
I’ve been so worried about you.
– 你看了吗 – 还没 你在哪找到的
– Did you read it yet? – No, where did you find it?
它本来放在储物室的一个盒子里
It was in a box in the storage room.
我在哪儿发现的重要吗
What does it matter where I found it?
重要的是它的内容
What matters is what it says.
发生了什么
What happened?
什么 你在说什么
What- – what are you talking about?
这些年来你一直在骗我
You lied to me all these years.
妈妈 这就是为什么我没有告诉你
Mom, this is why I didn’t tell you,
因为我知道你会有这种反应
because I knew you’d react this way.
这话什么意思
Oh, what is that supposed to mean?
我太蠢了 无法理解是吗
That I’m too stupid to understand?
不 我没那么说
No, I never said that.
我在网上找到了比尔
I found Bill on the Internet.
什么
What?
看看他
There he is,
全世界都在关注他
for all the world to see.
一如既往地有名气
Famous as ever.
停 我要去办公室了
Hold on, I’m gonna go in the office.
就一小会儿
Just a minute.
妈妈 你在说什么
Mom, what are you talking about?
你试过寻找他吗
Did you ever try looking him up?
没有 我以为他 我不知道 死了或者怎么了
No, I thought he was, I don’t know, dead or…
好吧 你只需要打出他的名字
Well, all you have to do is type in his name.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天呐 他看起来老了好多
Oh, my God. He looks so much older.
但是我搜不到关于她的事
I couldn’t find anything on her, though.
然而 我的确认识一个人
However, I do know somebody who’d put me in touch
帮我联♥系♥上了贝基·戴维斯
with Becky Davis.
对 那年夏天贝基也在
Yeah, Becky was there that summer.
是的 她就住在费尔维尤
Yeah, and she lives right over on Fairview.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道的 你差不多两个月没来了
You know, you haven’t come down for, like, two months.
我需要帮手
I could use a little help.
– 你想干嘛 – 也许她知道
– What are you doing? – Well, maybe she knows
我们该怎么联♥系♥上G女士
how we could get in touch with Mrs. G.
我这周不行 好吗
I can’t do this this weekend, okay?
我要改卷子
I’ve got papers to grade,
马丁还让我周六去看教堂
and Martin wants me to look at venues on Saturday.
你48岁了
You’re 48 years old.
你订婚三年了
You’ve been engaged for three years.
他哪儿都不会去的
He’s not going anywhere.
明天再谈这个 好吗
I’ll talk to you tomorrow, okay?
好吧 爱你
Okay. Love you.
爱你 再见
Love you. Bye.
我想要以一些美好的事情为开头
I’d like to begin this story
来讲述这段故事
by telling you something so beautiful.
我遇到了两个特别的人
I’ve met two very special people
我深爱着他们
whom I’ve come to love dearly.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!