根据真实事件改编
纽约 山谷村舍 二零零一年
我无数次想过逃离这个地方
I left this place a thousand times in my mind,
可我从未离开过
but I never actually went anywhere.
最后一根稻草是什么
What was the final straw?
我一无所有
I had nothing.
不和的家庭
There’s the unsupportive family.
不 我才不在乎她想要什么
No, I don’t give a crap if that’s what she wants.
她想住在老娘家里无所事事那可没门
She’s not gonna sit in my goddamn house and do nothing!
一份绝望的工作
The dead-end job.
# 丛林儒先生他上又下 #
Jungle Ru went up and down.
# 开始一个大冒险 #
On a big adventure.
然后因为宿醉未消 绝望的工作也没了
Then getting fired from the dead-end job for being hungover.
那个…
Yeah…
工作不是这么糊弄的 我知道
This isn’t working.I get it.
梅根 你只是不善于与他人相处
Megan, it’s just, you don’t really connect with people very well.
我很抱歉成为告诉你这事的人
I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this.
不 不 没关系
No, no, no, it’s fine.
真的
Really.
到最后 离开不是因为有了目的地
In the end, you don’t leave because you have somewhere to go.
离开是因为这里毫无留恋
You leave because there’s nothing keeping you there.
征兵中心
离开这里 见识世界
变得可靠 诚实正直 有判断力
我只知道自从我最好的朋友去世
All I know is that after my best friend died,
这儿已没有让我留恋的东西了
there was nothing left for me here.
我已经彻底脱离了生活
I checked out of life completely.
我意识到 如果现在不离开
And I realized if I didn’t leave now,
我永远都无法走出他离去的阴影
I wasn’t gonna be far behind him.
西海岸长途客车
巴勒克街影业 利德尔娱乐 联合出品
由于安保措施增强
Due to heightened security measures,
请保持行李物品随身携带
please keep bags with you at all times.
所有无人看守的行李将会被没收
All unaccompanied luggage will be confiscated.
梅根 利维
– 你好 – 喂
– Hello? – Yeah.
在你梳妆台上的海军陆战队宣传册是怎么回事
Uh, what is this pamphlet for the Marines that I found in your dresser?
如果你继续翻 我放袜子的抽屉里还有点大♥麻♥
I think there’s some pot left in the sock drawer if you keep digging.
别跟我耍聪明 这是我的房♥子
Yeah, don’t be a wise ass, this is my house.
一走了之解决不了任何问题
And just so you know, running away isn’t gonna solve anything,
– 因为你只会逃避… – 把电♥话♥挂掉
’cause that’s all you’ve ever done… Hang up that phone!
快下车
Let’s go!
动起来 快 快 快
Let’s go, move, move, move.
动起来 再快点 快走 快 快
Let’s go, faster, come on, move, move.
– 把衬衫掖进去 – 我的衬衫
– Tuck in that shirt! – My shirt?
把衬衫掖进去
Tuck your shirt in!
整理下你的头发
Fix your hair!
排好队 快点 动起来 快
Get in line, move! Let’s go, move.
你们即将成为世界最强大军事力量的一员
You have taken the first step in becoming a member
这是你们的第一步
of the world’s finest fighting force,
美♥利♥坚♥合众国海军陆战队
the United States Marine Corps.
成千上万的海军陆战队员就是从这里
Tens of thousands of Marines have begun outstanding service
开始为国效力
for our country starting right here.
你们要保持这优良的传统 明白了吗
You will continue that proud tradition.Do you understand?
是 长官
Aye-aye, sir!
用心点说
Say it like you mean it.
– 明白了吗 – 是 长官
– Do you understand? – Yes, sir!
集中训练营
帕里斯岛 南卡罗来纳州
起床 起床
Right now, right now.
我让你动 就赶紧动
When I tell you to move, you better move!
海军陆战队
Marine Corps!
你真是个耻辱
You’re an embarrassment!
我说三 加速
I said three, step up.
从墙上滚下来
Get off my wall.
我能行
I can make it!
放开绳子 滚到队伍的最后面去
Get off my rope and get to the back of the line.
手臂伸直 利维
Get those arms straight, Leavey!
手臂伸直
Get those arms straight!
我让你伸直
I want straight arms!
在战场上你死定了 你听见了吗
You’re gonna die out there,you hear me?
毕业分级的时候有你好看
Have fun at the graduation.
你这个废物
You’re a failure.
从我眼前滚开
Get out of my face.
向前 看
Ready, front.
五零零四排
Platoon 5004,
解散
dismissed!
是 长官
Aye-aye, ma’am!
梅根
Megan?

Hello!
– 嗨 – 我们赶上了
– Hi. – Hi. We made it.
并没有 你们其实错过了 但…
Well, you didn’t. You actually missed it, but…
你看起来像个小玩具兵
Ah! You look like a little toy soldier.
很好 谢谢
Great, thanks.
你们错过了整个仪式 但是没关系
You missed it, the whole ceremony, but that’s okay.
– 真的吗 – 是啊 已经结束了
– Really? – Yeah, it’s over.
吉姆 他非常想看到你毕业
Jim… He really wanted to see you graduate.
天哪 还以为我们纳税人交给军队的钱
Geez, you’d think with all the taxes we give to the military,
都只用在街头的宣传板上
they’d come up with some kind of street sign situation.
– 嘿 健将 – 嘿
– Hey, sport. – Hey.
亲爱的 我们错过了
Honey, we missed it.
– 错过了 – 嗯
– We missed it? – Mmm-hmm.
你能为我们再来一遍么
Can you do it again for us?
美国政♥府♥
“美国政♥府♥不会也不允许
“The United States will not and cannot run that risk
让美国人♥民♥承担这种风险
to the American people.
放任萨♥达♥姆♥侯赛因继续长♥期♥持有
Leaving Saddam Hussein in possession of weapons of mass destruction
大规模杀伤性武器是坚决不允许的”
for a few more months and years is not an option…”
你气色还可以
Well, you don’t look terrible.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以为他们会把你变成魔鬼女大兵那样(锅盖头发型)
No, I mean, I thought they were gonna make you all G.I. Jane,
你懂的 没头发
you know. No hair…
– 你好 结账吧 – 好的
– Hey, could we get the check, please? – Yeah.
– 马上来 – 我只是不理解
– You got it. – I just don’t know
你为什么要这么做
why you wanna do this.
是啊 我知道你不理解
Yeah, I know you don’t.
今天没有其他人来了么
So, no one else came today?
没有 爸爸工作走不开 别提了
No, Dad couldn’t get off work, so lay off.
不是我说他坏话
I’m not talking bad about him,
可是他还欠我两千抚养费
although he does owe me two grand in alimony.
你睡了他最好的朋友
You slept with his best friend.
– 梅根 – 所以我觉得你根本
– Megan… – So I think you’re even.
梅根…
Megan…
听着 如果
Look, if…
如果你有不幸发生
If something bad was to happen,
但愿不发生这样的事 我们在通知名单上吗
God forbid, are we on the list?
我是说 那样我们就可以得到通知
I mean, just so that we would get notified?
你们在名单上
Yeah, you’re on the list.
很好 那么 你父亲也在名单上吗
Okay, so then, like, with your father?
你想知道如果我死了你能得到多少抚恤金
You wanna know how much you make if I kick?
梅根 别胡说 不
Megan, don’t be a shit, no, that’s…
我只是对这种事没有经验
I just, I don’t know how this works.
非常感谢你能来 妈
Thank you so much for coming, Mom.
宝贝 我问你是因为我没
Honey, I’m asking you because I don’t…
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
– 不 谢谢 – 我没想…
– No, thanks for coming. – I didn’t expect…
– 再见 我爱你 – 好吧 拜
– Bye, I love you. – Okay, bye, thank you.
爱你
Love you!
白瞎我们开了这么久的车才到这
It’s not like we drove 400 hours to get here.
“给伊♥拉♥克♥最后的机会”
“Give Iraq one last chance.”
美国海军陆战队军团
琼斯 政♥府♥车辆里允许吸烟吗
Jones, is tobacco use permitted in a government vehicle?
欢迎来到海军陆战队基地
不允许 军士长
No, Master Sergeant.
圣地亚哥 加州
你的巡逻车是不是政♥府♥车辆
Is your patrol car a government vehicle?
是的 军士长
Yes, Master Sergeant.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!