我杀了小天狼星·布莱克
I killed Sirius Black!
他回来了
He’s back.
警方仍在调查
The police are continuing with the investigation…
伦敦千禧桥坍塌的原因
into the cause of the millennium bridge disaster.
大桥坍塌死亡人数增加
哈利波特 救世之星
为搜救生还者 交通被迫中断
Traffic has been halted as police search for survivors.
附近地区均已戒♥严♥
The surrounding area remains closed.
市长希望伦敦市民保持冷静
The mayor has urged londoners to remain calm…
声名狼藉
马尔福夫人与儿子离开法庭
阿兹卡班的
新房♥客
哈利·波特
“Harry Potter.”
哈利·波特是谁
Who’s Harry Potter?
没谁
Oh, no one.
某个二货吧
Bit of a tosser, really.
你的报纸很好玩
Funny, that paper of yours.
我发誓
Couple nights ago
几天前 我看那图片动了
I could’ve sworn I saw a picture move.
-是吗 -我估计是我神经错乱了
– Really? – Thought I was going around the twist.
-我想问… -11点 我下班
– Hey, I was wondering… – Eleven. That’s when I get off.
给我讲讲那个二货哈利·波特
You can tell me all about that tosser Harry Potter.
今年夏天你有点鲁莽 哈利
You’ve been reckless this summer, Harry.
我喜欢坐火车到处转转
I like riding around on trains.
那能让我的头脑清静
Takes my mind off things.
样子挺吓人吧
Rather unpleasant to behold, isn’t it?
背后的故事也挺刺♥激♥
The tale is thrilling, if I say so myself.
不过以后再给你讲
But now is not the time to tell it.
抓住我的胳膊
Take my arm.
照我说的做
Do as I say.
我刚刚幻影移形了吗
I just apparated, didn’t i?
没错 而且我得说 你适应得很好
Indeed. Quite successfully too, I might add.
大多数人第一次幻影移形都会吐的
Most people vomit the first time.
怎么可能吐
I can’t imagine why.
欢迎来到迷人的巴德莱·巴伯顿村
Welcome to the charming village of Budleigh Babberton.
哈利 你一定在想我为什么带你来这
Harry, I assume, right about now, you’re wondering why I brought you here.
对吗
Am I right?
说实话 这些年我已经习惯一头雾水了
Actually, sir, after all these years, I just sort of go with it.
掏出魔杖 哈利
Wands out, Harry.
霍拉斯
Horace?
霍拉斯
Horace?
救世之星
梅林的胡子
Merlin’s beard!
没必要拆穿我啦 阿不思
No need to disfigure me, Albus.
你这扶手椅装得相当成功 霍拉斯
Well, I must say you make a very convincing armchair, Horace.
外套是就地取材 我身材本来就有料
It’s all in the upholstery. I come by the stuffing naturally.
我哪露馅了
What gave me away?
龙血
Dragon’s blood.
-怪不得 -对了 来给你介绍下
– Oh. – Oh, yes, introductions.
哈利 这是我的老朋友 也是老同事
Harry, I’d like you to meet an old friend and colleague of mine…
霍拉斯·斯拉格霍恩
Horace Slughorn.
霍拉斯
Horace…
你肯定认识他吧
Well, you know who this is.
哈利·波特
Harry Potter.
弄成这样是干什么 霍拉斯
What’s with all the theatrics, Horace?
你该不会是在等别人吧
You weren’t, by any chance, waiting for someone else, were you?
别人 你在说什么啊
Someone else? I’m sure I don’t know what you mean.
好吧 这一年来食死徒一直想招揽我
All right. The death eaters have been trying to recruit me for over a year.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you know what that’s like?
我不能总拒绝他们
You can only say no so many times,
只好每星期都换个地方住
So I never stay anywhere more than a week.
住这的麻瓜去了加那利群岛
Muggles who own this are in the Canary Islands.
咱们最好把东西恢复原样吧
Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don’t you mind?
真好玩
That was fun.
-我能用下洗手间吗 -当然
– Do you mind if I use the loo? – No, of course.
别以为我不知道你来干嘛 阿不思
Don’t think I don’t know why you’re here, Albus.
我就是不去
The answer’s still no.
无论如何 毫不含糊 不去
Absolutely and unequivocally, no.
你长得很像你父亲
You’re very like your father.
除了眼睛 你眼睛更像你…
Except for the eyes. you have your…
像我妈妈 我知道
My mother’s eyes. Yeah.
莉莉 可爱的莉莉 你妈妈非常聪明
Lily. Lovely Lily. She was exceedingly bright, your mother.
加上她是麻瓜出身 就更厉害了
Even more impressive when one considers she was muggle-born.
我有个好朋友就是麻瓜出身
One of my best friends is muggle-born.
我们这届最棒的
Best in our year.
千万别觉得我有偏见
Please don’t think I’m prejudiced. No, no.
你妈妈是我最喜欢的学生
Your mother was one of my absolute favorites.
那个就是她 最前边的
Look, there she is. Right at the front.
这些人都是我的学生
All mine. Each and every one.
以前的学生
Ex-students, I mean.
那是巴拿巴斯·古费 预言家日报主编
You recognize Barnabas Cuffe, editor of the Daily Prophet.
我想表达下自己的观点
Always takes my owl
就给他送个信 准能登报
should I wish to register an opinion on the news of the day.
格韦诺格·琼斯 霍利黑德哈比队队长
Gwenog Jones, captain of the Holyhead Harpies.
随时可以给我免费的票
Free tickets whenever I want them.
当然 我好久没去看过了
Of course, I haven’t been to a match in some time.
啊 这张
Ah, yes.
雷古拉斯·布莱克
Regulus Black.
你肯定知道他弟弟小天狼星几周前死了吧
You no doubt know of his older brother Sirius. died a few weeks ago.
我教过布莱克一家 除了小天狼星
I taught the whole Black family, except Sirius.
令人惋惜啊 他确实很有天赋
It’s a shame. Talented boy.
雷古拉斯我收下了
I got Regulus when he came along of course.
不过两个都收更好
But I’d have liked the set.
霍拉斯
Horace?
我能拿走这个吗
Do you mind if I take this?
我喜欢看编织图案
I do love knitting patterns.
给你了 你该不是要走吧
Yes, of course. But you’re not leaving?
我知道请你回学校这事儿肯定没戏了
I think I know a lost cause when I see one, regrettable.
我一直认为 劝你回到霍格沃茨教书
I would have considered it a personal triumph…
对我来说算是个成就 不过算了
…had you consented to return to Hogwarts. Oh, well.
你和波特先生一样 都很有性格
You’re like my friend Mr. Potter here, one of a kind.
走了 拜拜 霍拉斯
Well, bye-bye, Horace.
再见
Bye.
好吧 我答应啦
All right. I’ll do it.
但是我要梅乐斯教授的那间办公室
But I want professor Merrythought’s old office,
我原来那间就像厕所
Not the water closet I had before.
而且我要求加薪 现在世道太乱啦 太乱
And I expect a raise. These are mad times we live in, mad!
确实如此
They are indeed.
教授 这到底是怎么回事
Sir, exactly what was all that about?
你有天赋 有名气 法力强大
You are talented, famous and powerful.
这都是霍拉斯看重的
Everything Horace values.
斯拉格霍恩教授想把你收入门下 哈利
Professor Slughorn is gonna try to collect you, Harry.
你会是他的珍宝
You would be his crowning jewel.
所以他才决定回校教书
That’s why he’s returning to Hogwarts.
他的回归至关重要
And it’s crucial he should return.
抱歉搅了你今晚的约会 哈利
I fear I may have stolen a wondrous night from you, Harry.
那姑娘确实很漂亮
She was, truthfully, very pretty, the girl.
没关系 我明天再去 编个借口
It’s all right, sir. I’ll go back tomorrow, make some excuse.
你今天不回小惠金区了 哈利
Oh, you’ll not be returning to Little Whinging tonight, Harry.
可海德薇怎么办 还有我的行李箱
But, sir, what about Hedwig? And my trunk?
都已经搞定了
Both are waiting for you.
海德薇
Hedwig.
妈
Mum?
金妮 怎么了
Ginny, what is it?
哈利什么时候来的
I was only wondering when Harry got here.
什么 哈利 哪个哈利
What? Harry? Harry who?
当然是哈利·波特
Harry Potter, of course.
哈利·波特来了 我当然会知道的
I think I’d know if Harry Potter was in my house, wouldn’t i?
他的行李箱和猫头鹰都在厨房♥
His trunk’s in the kitchen, and his owl.
不可能 亲爱的 我可不信
No, dear, I seriously doubt that.
哈利 谁说哈利呢
Harry? Did someone say “Harry”?
是我说的 他和你一起在上面吗
Me, nosy. Is he up there with you?
当然没在了