晚安 小乖乖
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 妈咪
Night, Mom.
好好睡 小家伙
Sleep tight, kiddo.
模拟程式结束…
Simulation terminated.
模拟程式结束…
Simulation terminated.
模拟程式结束…
Simulation terminated. Simulation terminated.
模拟程式结束…
Simulation terminated.
胆汁先生 对吧?
All right. Mr. Bile, is it?
我的朋友都叫我痰痰
My friends call me Phlegm.
胆汁先生 你哪步错了?
Mr. Bile, can you tell me what you did wrong?
我跌倒了?
I fell down?
不是 在那之前
No, no, before that.
谁知道他到底犯了什么错误吗?
Can anyone tell me Mr. Bile’s big mistake?
有人知道吗?
Anyone?
我们看看录影带 来吧
Let’s take a look at the tape. Here we go.
就在…那儿 那扇门 你没关好
Right there. See? The door. You left it wide open.
没把门关好是天大的错误 为什么?
And leaving the door open is the worst mistake any employee can make because…
冷风会吹进来?
It could let in a draft?
小孩子会闯进来
It could let in a child.
荷特路老板
Mr. Waternoose.
人类小孩是世上 最毒最致命的东西
There’s nothing more toxic or deadly than a human child.
摸一下就会死人
A single touch could kill you.
门没关好 小孩就能走进来
Leave a door open and a child could walk right into this factory,
闯进怪兽世界
right into the monster world.
我才不进去 死都不去
I won’t go in a kid’s room. You can’t make me.
你一定要去 我们需要这个
You’re going in there because we need this.
我们要靠你们 收集小孩的尖叫声
Our city is counting on you to collect those children’s screams.
没有尖叫声就没有电力
Without scream we have no power.
这工作很危险
Yes, it’s dangerous work.
所以你们一定要全力以赴
And that’s why I need you to be at your best.
吓人怪兽一定要 有自信 有耐力
I need scarers who are confident, tenacious, tough.
神勇飙悍 凶猛可怕
Intimidating.
最高竿的怪兽就是…
I need scarers like… Like James P. Sullivan.
詹姆士·苏利文
I need scarers like… Like James P. Sullivan.
早安 怪兽之都
Hey, good morning, Monstropolis. It’s five after 6:00 a.m.
现在是清晨六点零五分
in the big Monster City.
气温华氏六十五度 这对爬虫类是好消息
The temperature’s a balmy 65 degrees which is good for you reptiles.
这种天气最适合赖床
And it looks like it’s gonna be a perfect day to lie in bed, sleep in,
或是锻练垂在床边的赘肉
or simply work off that flab that’s hanging over the bed!
毛怪 起床喽
Get up, Sulley!
大眼仔 我可没要求叫♥床♥服务
I don’t believe I ordered a wake up call, Mikey.
废话少说 棉花糖小子
Less talk, more pain, marshmallow boy!
快用力 你这算什么怪兽?
Feel the burn. You call yourself a monster?
快快跑…小孩醒了
Scary feet, scary feet. The kid’s awake!
快快跑…小孩睡着了
Scary feet, scary feet, scary feet. Kid’s asleep!
双胞胎 上下铺
Twins! In a bunk bed!
我差点就把你考倒
I thought I had you there.
毛怪 准备好 盯着它
OK, Sulley, here we go. You ready? Follow it. It’s over here.
在这边 这边… 别让小孩碰到你
Over there. Don’t let the kid touch you. Don’t let him touch you!
大家都知道 吓小孩最好玩
I don’t know but it’s been said I love scarin’ kids in bed
牙齿一定要美白 怪兽不能有蛀牙
Fight that plaque. Scary monsters don’t have plaque.
118 119 加油 你还行吗 再来一下
One eighteen. Do you have 119? Do I see 120?
棒呆了
I don’t believe it.
我连一滴汗都没流
I’m not breaking a sweat.
我不是说你啦 播广♥告♥了
Not you. Look! The new commercial’s on.
怪兽电力公♥司♥的未来
The future is bright at Monsters, Incorporated.
我也有演哦 一片光明
I’m in this one. We’re part of your life.
汽车要用电 暖气要用电
We power your car. We warm your home.
我们提供所有的电力
We light your city.
我是怪兽电力公♥司♥
I’m Monsters, Incorporated.
你看 是贝蒂
Hey, look! Betty!
每个小孩都分配到 最吓人的怪兽
Carefully matching every child to their ideal monster,
制♥造♥出高品质的尖叫声 转换成持续稳定的能源
to produce superior scream. Refined into clean, dependable energy.
你用的一切电力 都是怪兽电力公♥司♥提供的
Every time you turn something on, Monsters, Incorporated is there.
我是怪兽电力公♥司♥
I’m Monsters, Incorporated. We know the challenge.
但是人类的恐惧心逐渐降低
The window of innocence is shrinking.
小孩子的胆量越来越大
Human kids are harder to scare.
为了接受未来的挑战 (总裁 亨利·禾达路)
Of course, Ml is prepared for the future.
本公♥司♥有最吓人的怪兽
With the top scarers,
最好的发电机 并且 着手研发全新能源技术
the best refineries, and research into new energy techniques.
快拍到我了
OK, here I come.
我们不断为更好的明天努力 就在今天
We’re working for a better tomorrow,today.
我们是怪兽电力公♥司♥
We’re Monsters, Incorporated.
我们是怪兽电力公♥司♥
We’re MI, Monsters, Incorporated.
我们因为关心才吓人
We scare because we care.
别难过 大眼仔
I can’t believe it. Mike.
我上电视了
I was on TV!
你看到了吗 我演得棒呆了?
Did you see me? I’m a natural.
我知道 我很棒吧?
Hello? I know! Wasn’t I great?
家里都看到了吗?
Did the whole family see it?
是你老妈
It’s your mom.
没办法 我很上镜
What can I say? The camera loves me.
我这张帅脸一定会常常上电视
I’m telling you, you’re gonna be seeing this face on TV more often.
是吗 社会秘密档案吗?
Yeah? On Monstropolis’ Most Wanted?
你从小学就嫉妒我长得帅
You’ve been jealous of my good looks since the fourth grade.
祝你愉快 老公
Have a good day, sweetie.
你也是 老婆
You too, hon.
上车吧 毛怪
OK, Sulley, hop on in.
不要
Nope.
你上哪儿?
Hey, where you going?
尖叫声短缺 我们要用走的
Mikey, there’s a scream shortage.We’re walking.
走路? 对
Walking?
不行…我的宝贝车得开开
No, no. Come on. My baby needs to be driven.
拜了 我会打给你
My baby. I’ll call you.
(轮流停电计划)
你想知道我为什么买♥♥车吗? 不想
You know why I bought the car? Not really.
为了开呀
To drive it.
在街上飙车
You know, on the street with the honk, honk,
别说了 大贡丸 走走路吧
no walking involved. Give it a rest, will ya, butterball?
还能运动减肥
You could use the exercise.
我要减肥?! 你才肥得像只猪公
I could use the exercise? Look at you.You have your own climate.
早 大眼仔 毛怪
Morning, Mike. Morning, Sulley.
早安 你们好吗?
Morning, kids. How you doing?
拜了 大眼仔 毛怪
Hi, Mike. Bye, Sulley. Hey!
讨厌
Nuts.
大伙儿
Fellas. Hey, Tony.
汤尼 汤尼
Tony, Tony.
酷哦
Oh cool
听说你就快要打破 吓人世界记录
I hear somebody’s close to breaking the all time scare record.
我只是为了大家在努力吓人
Just trying to make sure there’s enough scream to go around.
我请客
Hey, on the house.
谢了 谢啦
Hey, thanks.Bada bing.
真倒霉
Oh, great.
大脚怪 早安
Hey, Ted, good morning.
(停…前进)
你瞧 大脚怪也走路上班
See that, Mikey? Ted’s walking to work.
又怎样 那家伙走五步就到公♥司♥了
Big deal. Guy takes five steps and he’s there.
(我们是怪兽电力公♥司♥)
怪兽电力公♥司♥ 闲人免进
Monsters, Inc. Please hold.
怪兽电力公♥司♥ 闲人免进
Monsters, Inc. Please hold. Monsters, Inc. Please hold.
早啊 毛怪
Mornin’, Sulley.
早 瑞奇
Mornin’, Ricky.
大毛怪
It’s the Sullster.
待会儿见罗 老友
See you on the scare floor.
玛姬 陪审团当得怎样?
Hey Marge. How was jury duty?
早啊 毛怪
Morning, Sulley. Hey.
好像偏左了一点
Hey. It’s still leaning to the left.
才没有
It is not.
大伙儿好
Hey, fellas. Hey, Jerry.
苏利文先生
Hey, Mr. Sullivan.
大伙儿 我说过 叫我毛怪
Guys, I told you, call me Sulley.
我哪敢呀

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!