房♥间
突发消息 纽瑟姆案嫌疑人已被拘捕

Shh…
回去睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
很久很久以前 在我到来之前
Once upon a time, before I came,
你一整天都在
you cried and cried
大声哭泣 看电视度日
and watched TV all day,
直到你麻木了
until you were a zombie,
但然后我通过天窗从天堂
but then I zoomed down from heaven
突然降落
through Skylight
到房♥间里
into Room.
呜叭
Whoosh-pshew!
然后我在你体内踢你
And I was kicking you from the inside.
嘣 嘣
Boom, boom!
然后我睁着眼冲到地毯上
And then I shot out onto Rug with my eyes wide open,
然后你剪掉绳子 说“你好啊 杰克”
and you cutt-ed the cord and said, “Hello, Jack.”
妈 我五岁了
Ma, I’m five!
-是的 -我现在好大呀
– You are. – I’m so old now.
你是个大男孩了
You’re such a big boy now.
是的
Yeah.
早上好 台灯
Good morning, lamp.
早上好 植物
Good morning, plant.
早上好 蛋壳蛇
Good morning, Eggsnake.
早上好 地毯
Good morning, rug.
早上好 衣柜
Good morning, wardrobe.
早上好 电视
Good morning, TV.
早上好 洗手池
Good morning, sink.
早上好 马桶
Morning, toilet.
早上好啊 大家
Morning, everyone.
好了
Okay.
今天是我的生日 我五岁了
It’s my birthday. I’m five.
我知道啦
I get it.
把你的维他命吃掉 这是最后一颗了
Take your vitamin. It’s the last one.
维他命
Vitamins.
-是蛀牙在疼吗 -嗯哼
– Is bad tooth hurting? – Mm-hmm.
但你知道的
But you know,
意念可以控制物质
mind over matter.
如果你不去想 它就不会痛了
If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
你说得对
You’re right.
嘿 你知道
Hey, do you know
我们今天要干什么吗
what we’re gonna do today?
什么
What?
我们要做一个生日蛋糕
We are going to bake a birthday cake.
生日蛋糕
A birthday cake?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
-就像电视里那样吗 -嗯 但是真实的
– Like in TV? – Mm-hmm, but for real.
不会吧
No way!
后面
The back.
开始算 一 二 三
Now go, one, two, three.
四 五 一 二 三 四 五
Four, five. One, two, three, four, five…
就是这样了
There you are.
我爱你
I love you.
好了 关电视了
Okay, TV Off.
我会一直长大长大 然后变成巨人
I’m gonna grow and grow until I’m a giant.
妈 你看我 和大力士一样强壮
Look, Ma, I’m strong as Samson.
是啦是啦
Yeah. You are.
我会成为巨人杰克 巨人杀手
I’m going to be Jack the Giant, Giant-Killer
然后带着我的狗狗 阿吉
and burst out of Skylight into space
冲出天窗冲向太空
with my dog, Lucky,
然后一直飞 飞到所有星球上
and boing, boing, boing to all of the planets.
我们先做拉伸
Let’s start with some stretch.
做得好 做得好
Great job. Great job.
另一条腿 快点
Other leg, quickly.
换腿
Switch legs. Hup.
-好 -我在做了
– Yeah. – I’m doing it.
-好 -我在…
– Yeah. – I’m doing…
跳 跳
jump, jump…
像只青蛙
like a frog.
脚往后放 然后做一个俯卧撑
Feet back and then do a push-up down.
起 好了 现在来跑田径吧
Up. Okay, time for track.
这面墙
Now this wall.
噢 我说的是这面墙
Oh, I meant this wall.
我说的是这面墙吗
Did I say this wall?
我的意思是这面
I meant this wall,
但我其实想说的是这面墙
but I actually meant, I meant this wall,
还有这一面
and this one,
但这一面也要摸一下
but this one needs it, too.
好了
Yeah!

Mm.
噢 好漂亮的鸡蛋呀
Oh, it’s a beautiful egg.
很好
Pretty good.
那是面糊吗
Is that the batter?
那就是面糊
That’s the batter.
我们还要加一下黄油
We’re gonna add some butter, too.
怎么样
How about that?
-黄油 -额啊
– Butter! – Urgh!
-嚯 嚯 -嗯就这样 把它搅在一起
– Ho, ho! – Oh, yeah, mash that in.
我们做到啦
Well, we got it!
不如你来做一做吧
Why don’t you do some of that?
-你能做好吗 -嗯
– Can you… handle that? – Yeah.
麻里麻里哄
Abracadabra!
现在要吹蜡烛啦
Now the candles!
我们没有蜡烛
We don’t have any candles.
我知道
I know.
你说过会有一个真正的生日蛋糕的
You said a birthday cake, for real.
那就要点蜡烛
That means candles on fire.
杰克
Jack…
没有蜡烛也没关系的
It’s okay without the candles.
还是个生日蛋糕呀
It’s still a birthday cake.
周日特享你应该要求买♥♥蜡烛
You should ask for candles for a Sunday Treat,
而不是什么破牛仔裤
not dumb jeans.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你知道的 我只能要求一些我们真正需要
You know, I have to ask for stuff that we really need,
而他又方便获得的东西
stuff that he can get easily.
但老尼克什么都能拿到 他有魔法
But Old Nick gets anything, by magic.
不如我们来吃蛋糕吧
Why don’t we try your cake?
不要
No!
杰克
Jack.
就尝一口
Let’s try a bite of it.
我说了不要
I said, no!
过来
Come here.
等下星期我六岁了
Next week when I’m six,
你最好要求一些真正的蜡烛
you’d better ask for real candles.
你说的是下一年吧
Next year, you mean.
埃德蒙撕开袋子逃了出来
And Edmond tears free out of the bag,
他游啊游 游到了基♥督♥山岛
and swims and swims to the island of Monte Cristo,
然后他挖出了他朋友
and he digs up the treasure
告诉他的宝藏
his friend was telling him about.
他买♥♥了一艘大游艇
He buys a big yacht…
回到了法国
And sails back to France,
等他到达那里
and when he gets there,
他决定要买♥♥下小岛
he decides to buy the island,
并称自己为“伯爵”
and call himself “The Count,”
并发誓报复那些
and vows to take revenge
所有刻薄亏待他的人
on all of the people that were mean to him.
我们还可以再吃点生日蛋糕吗
Can we have more birthday cake?
明天再吃
Tomorrow.
就一口
Just a bite?
我们已经刷了牙了
We brushed our teeth already.
那再讲多一个故事好吗
One last story? Please.
乖 杰克 很晚了
Come on, Jack. It’s late.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!