外星人E.T.
我好像看到他了
I think I see him!
这边
This way!
-五个 -哦 太棒了
– Five. – Oh, great.
你被箭射中了 暂停十个回合
So you got an arrow right in your chest. And you’re out 10 melee rounds.
-哦 不 -别担心 麦克 我有办法
– Oh, no. – Don’t worry about it, Mike. I got resurrection.
我已经是不死族之一了 我仍然能够使用死亡咒语
I’m already one of the undead. I can still throw death spells.
我在帮你解围 伙计 别紧张
I’m just trying to help you out, man. Don’t be so cranky.
给送披萨的人下个咒语
How about throwing a spell over the pizza man?
我们的披萨到哪了 伙计
Where’s our pizza, man?
哦 我准备好加入了
Well, I’m ready now to play.
我准备好了 伙计们
I’m ready to play now, you guys.
我们这盘还没玩完呢 艾略特 中途也不能加人
We’re in the middle, Elliott. You can’t just join any universe in the middle.
打通了 打通了
I got him! I got him!
我要的是什么来着
What am I asking for?
-没错 -麦克
– Yeah. – Mike?
知道了 不是我们的 是他妈妈的
I know. It’s not for us, it’s for his mother.
麦克
Mike?
你得问史蒂夫 他是游戏主持
You have to ask Steve. He’s game master.
一切他说了算
He has absolute power.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 我能加入吗
Steve? Steve, can I play now?
先去门口等我们的披萨
Go wait for the pizza first.
-然后就带我玩 -对 然后就行
– Then I’m in? – Yeah, you’re in.
想想自己的策略 你接替格雷格
Figure out your strategy. You’re playing after Greg.
各种腊肠和香肠都要加
Plenty of sausage and pepperonis.
除了小鱼之外什么都要
Everything but the little fishies.
哈维
Harvey?
哈维 是你吗
Harvey, is that you, boy?
在这边 伙计们
Over here, you guys.
-住手 -抱歉
– Stop it. – Sorry.
哈维
Harvey?
全都是些四十多岁的
All’s you can get is those 40-year-olds.
你怎么可能赢得了
How do you win this game anyway?
没有什么输赢 就像生活一样 生活中没有输赢
There’s no winning. It’s like life. You don’t win at life.
有钱就行
Money helps.
-妈 妈 外面有东西… -披萨在哪
– Mom! Mom! There’s something out… – Where’s the pizza?
妈 妈 外面有东西 就在工具间里
Mom! Mom! There’s something out there! It’s in the tool shed.
安静
Quiet!
谁都别出去
Nobody go out there.
站住 都站住 都待在这儿别出去
Stop. Now, you guys stay right here.
妈 你待在这儿 我们去看看
You stay here, Mom. We’ll check it out.
-把刀都放下 -来吧 妈
– And put those knives back! – Come on, Mom!
没事的 艾略特
It’s okay, Elliott.
去拿电筒
Let’s go get the flashlight.
等等 等一下
Hold it. Wait a minute.
奇怪 真奇怪
Creeps. Creepy.
-你到底看到什么了 -外面好黑
– What exactly did you see? – It’s dark out here.
在那里
In there.
真恐怖
It’s scary.

Psst.
什么都没有
There’s nothing in here.
门开了
The gate’s open.
看看这些
Look at these.
妈 郊狼又来了
Coyote’s come back again, Mom.
好了 聚会结束了 所有人回屋里去
Okay, party’s over. Everybody, back inside now.
出来 快点
Get out. Hurry up.
快 快点 跟上
Quick. Hurry up. Come on.
泰勒 把刀给我
Tyler, give me that knife.
哦 好的 真行 艾略特
Oh, great. Nice one, Elliott.
是个意外
It was an accident.
披萨 谁说你们能叫披萨的
A pizza? Who said you guys could order a pizza?

Him.
-回房♥间去 -你是个怪物 伙计
– In the house. – You geek, man.
-可是妈 我说的是真的 我发誓 -蠢货
– But Mom, it was real. I swear. – Douche bag.
别在我家用”蠢货”这个词
No douche-bag talk in my house.
艾略特 你疯了
Elliott, you’re crazy.
你好
Hello.
有人吗
Hello?
你万圣节要扮什么
What are you going as for Halloween?
我才不要扮什么
I’m not going to stupid Halloween.
你怎么不扮成小妖精
Why don’t you go as a goblin?
闭嘴
Shut up.
不是我们不相信你 宝贝
It’s not that we don’t believe you, honey.
都是真的 我发誓
Well, it was real. I swear.
你要扮什么 哥特
What are you going as, Gert?
我要扮牛仔妹
I’m going as a cowgirl.
还有什么新鲜的吗
So what else is new?
-没准是只蜥蜴 -不是蜥蜴
– Maybe it was an iguana. – It was no iguana.
可能是…
Maybe a…
一只…
a…
你听说过下水道里有外星人吗
You know how they say there are alligators in the sewers?
下水道的外星人
Alligators in the sewers.
我们想表达的是 可能只是你臆想出来的
All we’re trying to say is, maybe you just probably imagined it.
不是臆想的
I couldn’t have imagined it.
可能是变性人或者残疾儿童
Maybe it was a pervert or a deformed kid or something.
残疾儿童
A deformed kid.
没准是小矮人或者小精灵
Maybe an elf or a leprechaun.
不是的 你满嘴跑火车
It was nothing like that, penis breath!
艾略特
Elliott!
坐下
Sit down.
爸爸就会相信我
Dad would believe me.
也许你该给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥告诉他
Maybe you ought to call your father and tell him about it.
不行 他跟萨利在墨西哥
I can’t. He’s in Mexico with Sally.
墨西哥在哪
Where’s Mexico?
抱歉
Excuse me.
真想杀了你
I’m going to kill you.
如果你再看到 不管是什么
If you ever see it again, whatever it is,
都别碰它 打电♥话♥给我
don’t touch it. Just call me.
我会找人来带它走
And we’ll have somebody come and take it away.
像打狗一样
Like the dogcatcher?
他们会摘除它的脑前叶或者在它身上做试验的
They’ll give it a lobotomy or do experiments on it or something.
该你洗盘子了 伙计
It’s your turn to do the dishes, fellas.
-我摆了桌子 -是我摆的桌子
– I set and cleared. – I set and cleared.
-我做了早餐 -是我做的早餐
– I did breakfast. – I did breakfast.
怎么了 妈
What’s the matter, Mom?
他讨厌墨西哥
He hates Mexico.
该死 你就不能懂事点 换位思考一下行吗
Damn it! Why don’t you grow up? Think how other people feel for a change.

Mom.
妈 妈
Mom. Mom!
麦克
Michael.
麦克 妈
Michael. Mom.
哇哦
Wow.
好吧 你可能发烧了
Okay, you’re hot.
我马上回来
I’ll be back.
玛丽 我能把车倒出去吗
Mary, can I back the car out?
不许超出车道
Not one foot past the driveway.
你昨晚在外面等它回来 是吗
You were outside last night waiting for that thing to come back, weren’t you?
我去上班了 你能照顾自己吧
Are you going to live if I go to work?
好了 不许看电视
Okay. No TV.
行了
Come on.
妈妈 你看麦克都做了什么
Mommy, look what Michael did.
这和那…
This and that…
看到了 哥特 等我抓了他现行 就会狠狠骂他
I see them, Gert. And when I catch him, I’ll catch him.
来吧 别害怕
Come on. Don’t be afraid.
没事的 来吧
It’s all right. Come on.

Come on.
来呀
Come on.
过来
Come on.
你会说话吗
Do you talk?
说话 懂吗
You know, talk?
我 是人类

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!