自我上次在这里见大家过去好一阵了
Been a while since I was up here in front of you.
我这次还是帮大家个忙 照稿读吧
Maybe I’ll do us all a favor and just stick to the cards.
有人猜测
There’s been speculation
我卷入了之前发生在
that I was involved in the events that occurred
高速和屋顶上的事件
on the freeway and the rooftop…
抱歉 斯塔克先生
I’m sorry, Mr Stark,
你真的指望我们相信
but do you honestly expect us to believe that
那是一个穿战衣的保镖 碰巧出现
that was a bodyguard in a suit that conveniently appeared,
尽管你特别讨厌用保镖
despite the fact that you sorely despise bodyguards?
是的
Yes.
而且这位神秘保镖还不知怎么配备了
And this mysterious bodyguard was somehow equipped
未公开的斯托克高科技动力战斗…
with an undisclosed Stark high-tech powered battle…
莫斯科
我知道情况让人糊涂
I know that it’s confusing.
质疑官方说辞是一回事
It is one thing to question the official story,
但提出疯狂指控 或暗示说
and another thing entirely to make wild accusations,
我是个超级英雄可是另一♥码♥事了
or insinuate that I’m a superhero.
承认吧 我不是做英雄的料
I mean, let’s face it, I’m not the heroic type.
我有一堆性格缺陷
A laundry list of character defects,
犯过那么多错误 还很公开
all the mistakes I’ve made, largely public.
事实就是
The truth is
我就是钢铁侠
I am Iron Man.
伊凡
伊凡
Ivan.
万尼亚
Vanya.
那本该是你的
别去听那些垃圾
对不起
我能给你的 只有我的知识
斯塔克
方舟反应堆
安东·万科 霍华德·斯塔克
托尼是钢铁侠
斯塔克的方舟
托尼·斯塔克 “我是钢铁侠”
时代杂♥志♥ 钢铁侠
钢铁侠稳定了东西方关系
钢铁侠2
方向270 速度30节
270 at 30 knots.
保持在1.5万英尺上
Holding steady at 15,000 feet.
可以从空投点撤出
You are clear for exfiltration over the drop zone.
六个月后
纽约 法拉盛 斯塔克博览会
斯塔克博览会
回来的感觉真好
It’s good to be back.
-想我了吗 -炸点什么
– You missed me? – Blow something up!
我也想你们了 炸点东西
I missed you, too. Blow something up?
我已经炸过了
I already did that.
我不是说 这世界因为我
I’m not saying that the world is enjoying its
而迎来了最长的一段持续和平时期
longest period of uninterrupted peace in years because of me.
我不是说
I’m not saying
从囚禁的灰烬里
that from the ashes of captivity,
涅槃了人类史上最伟大的
never has a greater phoenix metaphor
成真的隐喻凤♥凰♥
been personified in human history.
我不是说
I’m not saying
山姆大叔可以安详地躺在草坪躺椅上
that Uncle Sam can kick back on a lawn chair,
喝一杯冰茶
sipping on an iced tea
因为我还没遇见哪个有种跟
because I haven’t come across anyone who’s man enough
状态最佳的我硬碰硬的家伙
to go toe-to-toe with me on my best day.
我爱你 托尼
I love you, Tony!
拜托 这不是关于我
Please, it’s not about me.
也不是关于你
It’s not about you.
甚至不是关于我们 而是关于遗产
It’s not even about us. It’s about legacy.
是关于我们决定要为后世子孙留下什么
It’s about what we choose to leave behind for future generations.
所以 在接下来一年里
And that’s why for the next year
也是自1974年起第一次
and for the first time since 1974,
全世界各国家各企业
the best and brightest men and women
最聪明最棒的男男女♥女♥
of nations and corporations the world over
将整合资源 分享共同愿景
will pool their resources, share their collective vision,
从而留下一个更美好的未来
to leave behind a brighter future.
重点不是我们
It’s not about us.
所以 我是要说
Therefore, what I’m saying,
如果我有任何话想说的话
if I’m saying anything,
就是欢迎再次来到斯塔克博览会
is welcome back to the Stark Expo.
现在 一位特别出场嘉宾
And now, making a special guest appearance
将跨越生死之隔 来向你说明一切的
from the great beyond to tell you what it’s all about,
有请我父亲 霍华德
please welcome my father, Howard.
科技可以实现一切
Everything is achievable through technology.
更好的生活 强健的体魄
Better living, robust health,
以及人类史上第一次
and for the first time in human history,
世界和平的可能性
the possibility of world peace.
所以 代表斯塔克工业全体
So, from all of us here at Stark Industries,
我要亲自向你介绍
I would like to personally introduce you to
未来之城
the City of the Future.
科技为人类带来了无限可能
Technology holds infinite possibilities for mankind,
血毒素含量: 19%
终有一日 将摒除社会的一切问题
and will one day rid society of all its ills.
很快 科技将影响
Soon, technology will affect
你日常生活的方式
the way you live your life every day.
再不用做无聊的工作
No more tedious work,
让你有更多时间做闲适的活动
leaving more time for leisure activities
享受美好的生活
and enjoying the sweet life.
斯塔克博览会 欢迎您
The Stark Expo. Welcome.
我们在斯塔克博览会的开幕式现场为您直播
We are coming to you live from the kickoff of the Stark Expo,
斯塔克博览会开幕仪式
托尼·斯塔克发表主题演讲
托尼·斯塔克刚刚走下了主舞台
where Tony Stark has just walked off stage.
如果你今晚无法到场也没关系
Don’t worry if you can’t make it down here tonight
因为博览会是全年开放的
because this Expo goes on all year long.
我也会在这里游览各个景点
And I’m gonna be here checking out all the attractions
展馆 以及来自世界各地的发明
and the pavilions and the inventions from all around the world.
-务必跟我一起 -好了
– Make sure you join me… – All right,
外面乱成一团 小心
it’s a zoo out there, watch out.
开门 走
Open up, let’s go.
见到你们很高兴
Nice to see you.
好 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
-我记得你 -托尼
– I remember you. – Tony, Tony…
打给我
Call me.
行了 走吧
Come on, come on.
你好 很荣幸
Hello. It would be a pleasure.
-好了 -回见 伙计
– Okay. – See you, buddy.
这是拉里
This is Larry.
甲骨文的当家 真荣幸
Hey, the oracle of Oracle. What a pleasure.
拉里·埃利森本尊
-见到你真高兴 -打给我哦
– Nice to see you. – Call me. Call me.
-拉里·金 -拉里
– Larry King. – Larry!
太好了 我的朋友们
Yes, my people, my people.
走吧 托尼 我们走
Come on, Tony. There we go.
-很顺利 -还不算糟
– Very mellow. – That wasn’t so bad.
是啊 完美
No, it was perfect.
看看这是什么 新款车
Look what we got here, the new model.
-她是随车附赠的吗 -希望是的
– Does she come with the car? – I certainly hope so.
-你是 -玛西尔[法警]
– And you are? – Marshal.
爱尔兰名字
Irish.
-我喜欢 -认识你很高兴 托尼
– I like it. – Pleased to meet you, Tony.
我开 行吗
I’m on the wheel. Do you mind?
你是哪里人
Where you from?
-贝德福德 -你来这里干什么
– Bedford. – What are you doing here?
-找你 -是吗 你找到我了
– Looking for you. – Yeah? You found me.
-你待会儿有什么事吗 -送传票
– What are you up to later? – Serving subpoenas.
他不喜欢被人递东西
He doesn’t like to be handed things.
-是啊 我的怪癖 -我拿着就行
– Yeah, I have a peeve. – I got it.
你必须于
You are hereby ordered
明早9点出席参议院
to appear before the Senate Armed Services Committee
军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的听证会
tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.
-能出示下证件吗 -你想看我的证件
– Can I see a badge? – You wanna see the badge?
他喜欢证件
He likes the badge.
-现在还喜欢吗 -嗯
– You still like it? – Yep.
我们离华府多远
How far are we from D.C.?
华府吗 250英里
D.C.? 250 miles.
华盛顿特区
斯塔克先生 我们可以

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!