基辅
幸亏…
It was good…
你联♥系♥了我们来处理
…that you called us.
我不知道发生了什么
I don’t know what happened.
我们之前在酒吧
We were at the bar…
喝了些酒
drinking…
玩得很开心
having fun…
我甚至都不知道
I don’t even know…
我是怎么到这里的
how I got here.
快点 快点 她失去意识的时间太长了
Come on, come on. She’s been under too long.
你是唯一能帮我的人
You’re the only one who can help me.
说啊 说啊
Come on… come on,
告诉我我需要知道的信息
tell me what I need to know.
快点
Come on.
他们会杀了我的
They’ll kill me.
是你求我来帮忙的
You asked for my help.
快说
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
明斯克的联络员是…
The contact in Minsk…
名字 伙计 告诉我们他的名字
The name, pal. Give us the name.
迪米特里·米德伊夫
Dimitri… Miediev.
接下来怎么办
What now?
接下来我们干杯
Now we drink.
为朋友干杯
За Друзей.
处理掉那个人♥渣♥
Get rid of that scum.
快醒过来
Come on.
我们得手了吗
Did we get it?
成功得手
We got it.
碟中谍
您想看部电影吗 罗森先生
Would you like to watch a movie, Mr. Rosen?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
您想看部电影吗 菲尔普斯先生
Would you like to watch a movie, Mr. Phelps?
不了 我更喜欢看戏剧
No, I prefer the theater.
您要不要考虑下乌克兰的电影
Would you consider the cinema of the Ukraine?
也许你可以为我挑一部看看
Perhaps you’ll choose one for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 菲尔普斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Phelps.
你现在看到的这个人是亚历山大·格里森
The man you’re looking at is Alexander Golitsyn…
是我们在布拉格大使♥馆♥的一名随员
An attache’ at our embassy in Prague.
他也是一名叛徒
He is also a traitor.
他偷走了中情局非官方卧底人员名单的一半
He has stolen one half of a CIA NOC list…
上面记录了我们所有在东欧潜伏的特工
A record of all our deep- cover agents working in eastern Europe.
仅吉姆·菲尔普斯可见
出于安全考虑 此份名单被分为两份
For security reasons, the NOC list is divided in two.
非官方卧底人员名单
代号♥
格里森手上的那份是特工的代号♥
The portion that Golitsyn already has contains code names
但少了对应的另一半就毫无用处
but this half is useless without its mate
另一份名单上有与代号♥对应的特工真名
which matches the code names with their true names.
代号♥
真名
这就是格里森打算在明晚大使♥馆♥招待会上
It is this half which Golitsyn plans to steal from the embassy
完整名单
偷走的另外半份名单
during a reception tomorrow night.
如果你选择接受这项任务 吉姆
Your mission, Jim, should you choose to accept it
你要做的就是取得他盗窃行为的照片实证
is to obtain photographic proof of the theft,
跟踪格里森找到买♥♥家 并将二人一起抓获
shadow Golitsyn to his buyer, and apprehend them both.
我已派遣一支由你常规部下组成的队伍
I’ve already dispatched a team, selected from your usual group.
最高机密 IMF特工信息
莎拉·戴维斯已在卧底行动中
Sarah Davies is already undercover.
杰克·哈蒙可以黑进任何安全系统
Jack Harmon can hack into any security system.
汉娜·威廉姆斯将负责监控工作
Hannah Williams will handle surveillance.
你妻子 克莱尔 将负责交通工作
Your wife, Claire, will cover transport,
和往常一样 伊森·亨特将是行动主力
and Ethan Hunt will be your point man, as usual.
他现在人在基辅 但随后会在布拉格
He is now in Kiev and will rendezvous in Prague
你选定的安全屋里和你们会面
at a safe house of your choosing.
和之前一样
As always,
如果你或IM行动队中的任何一员
should you or any member of your IM Force
被捕或身亡
be caught or killed,
部长会否认知晓任何有关你们的行动
the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions.
本盘磁带将在5秒后自动销毁
This tape will self- destruct in five seconds.
祝你好运 吉姆
Good luck, Jim.
布拉格
此次目标非常明确
A very straightforward objective.
我们拍下格里森偷非官方卧底人员名单的证据
We photograph Golitsyn stealing the NOC list,
尾随他去见他的买♥♥家
follow him to his buyer,
再将二人一并抓获
apprehend both of them.
行动计划是这样的
Now here’s the plot.
伊森 你换个身份进入大使♥馆♥
Ethan, you’re going into the embassy in character,
参加酒会 融入环境 尽量高调行事
during a party, hide in plain sight, highest possible profile.
-可以吗 -这办法再好不过了
– You game? – Wouldn’t have it any other way.
莎拉 你会直接出现在酒会上
Sarah, you’re at the party already
身份是大使♥馆♥华盛顿访客的联络员
as the embassy’s Washington visitor liaison.
与伊森进行接触 你们将一起执行任务
Make contact with Ethan. You’ll run the game together.
我没有适合酒会的衣服
I haven’t a thing to wear.
我相信你会有办法的
Well, I’m sure you’ll work it out.
你要给格里森做个标记 提供给汉娜
You’ll mark Golitsyn, hand him off to Hannah.
汉娜 他人在大使♥馆♥里的时候都归你管
Hannah, you’ll have him for the duration of the interior.
-找个位置盯牢他 -没问题
– Find yourself a perch and stay on him. – No problem.
-杰克 -我在
– Jack? – Yeah?
指纹安全认证
Fingerprint security,
这里的电梯井有个门禁系统
there’s access through the elevator shaft here.
那我大概用不着穿燕尾服了
So I guess I’m not wearing my tux.
开启 关闭 离开
Open, close, get out.
不要留下任何痕迹
Zero residual presence.
-克莱尔 -怎样
– Claire… – Mmm- hmm.
你在大使♥馆♥外的车辆内作掩护
You’re cover outside in the vehicle.
格里森出来的时候汉娜会过来和你一起
Hannah will join you as Golitsyn goes exterior,
-你们两个从那里开始盯住他 -好的
– you two stay on him from there. – Okay.
一旦出现问题 我就会中止计划
Anything goes wrong, I call abort.
所有人立即离开现场
Everybody walk away immediately.
早上4点这里集♥合♥ 注意是凌晨4点
Regroup here at 4:00 A.M. That’s 0400.
有问题吗
Any questions?
有
Yeah.
我们能在这里搞台卡布基诺咖啡机吗
Can we get a cappuccino machine in here?
因为我不知道你怎么称呼这玩意儿
‘Cause I don’t know what you call this.
我称之为”残酷和异常的刑罚”
I call it cruel and unusual.
-是我煮的咖啡 -正是
– I made that coffee. – Exactly.
你说它有可能比你在基辅谷仓里
Is it possible it’s even worse than that sludge you made
-搞的污水更难喝吗 -多谢夸奖
– in that barn in Kiev? – Thank you.
包涵下我老婆煮的咖啡行不行
Take it easy on my wife’s coffee, will you?
我们在基辅的时候可想你了 吉姆
Oh, we missed you in Kiev, Jim.
我也很想你 伊森
Missed you too, Ethan.
你是不是又去搞那些舒服的招募任务了
Were you off on one of your cushy recruiting assignments again?
他们这次让你住哪儿了 广场酒店吗
Where’d they put you up this time? The Plaza?
芝加哥的德雷克酒店
Drake Hotel, Chicago.
真是遗憾
What a shame.
-24小时客房♥服务 -司机专车接送
– 24- hour room service. – Chauffeured cars.
丰厚的报销
Fat expense account.
他现在年纪大了 变得娇气了
Now he’s getting soft in his old age.
是啊 看看他现在的样子
Yeah, he is. Look at him.
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
如果那份名单被公开
If that list gets out into the open
我们安置在东欧各国的特工名字
the names of our agents in every country in eastern Europe
就会被卖♥♥给最高出价者们
will be up for grabs to the highest bidders.
包括第三世界恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 军♥火♥商 毒枭
Third world terrorists, arms dealers, drug lords,
他们都非常乐意
any and everybody who’d love to
把我们这种长♥期♥卧底置于死地
get rid of long- term coverts like us.
特工们一旦暴露 就会被处决
If they’re exposed, they’ll be executed.
所以我会在这里全权监管此次行动
So I’ll run the whole show from the crow’s nest here.
每个人都清楚自己的任务了
Everyone knows their roles.
接下来我们敲定一下细节
Let’s punch out the details.
鼻梁架这里有个摄像头
There’s a camera built right into the bridge.
它会拍下你所看到的一切 然后传送回这里
Whatever you see, it sees, and then it transmits it back here.
看到没
See?