澳大利亚 悉尼
生基制药公♥司♥
迪米特里
Well, Dmitri.
英雄的出现
Every search for a hero
都需要先有另外一个角色
must begin with something that every hero requires,
就是恶人
a villain.
因此 为了寻找我们的英雄贝拉洛芬
Therefore in a search for our hero, Bellerophon,
我们创造了一个怪物
we created a monster
喀迈拉
Chimera.
我求你 迪米特里 马上来悉尼
I beg you, Dmitri, come to Sydney
陪同我去亚特兰大
and accompany me to Atlanta immediately.
不管以什么交通方式
However we travel,
我都要在出发后20小时内抵达
I must arrive at my destination within 20 hours of departure.
♪围着玫瑰转圈圈♪
♪Ring around the Rosie♪
♪口袋花束真好看♪
♪A pocket full of posies♪
♪灰啊 灰啊♪
♪Ashes, ashes♪
♪我们都摔倒♪
♪We all fall down♪
大家好 我们距离亚特兰大还有两个半小时航程
Folks, we’re two and a half hours from Atlanta.
请看向窗外
Look out your window now.
那是落基山脉的壮丽风景
We have a great view of the Rocky Mountains.
你一直紧紧盯着那块表
You keep staring at that watch
就好像你的命都押在上面了 博士
as if your life depended on it, doctor.
是的
Well, yes.
我是有点焦虑
I suppose I’m a bit anxious.
你很快就会见到老朋友了
You’ll soon be with old friends.
我现在就和老朋友在一起 迪米特里
I’m with an old friend now, Dmitri.
我很遗憾我们不是在愉悦的情况下重逢
I’m sorry it couldn’t be under happier circumstances.
我也很遗憾
I’m sorry too.
你遗憾 我就遗憾
You are sorry, and I am sorry.
你不知道格拉德斯基生前很重视你
You don’t know Gradski thought the world of you.
他…
Did he
去世前
know
知道你们已经成功了吗
before the end that you two had succeeded?
他知道 刚好赶上
Yes, he knew. Just.
但却没来得及救他
Not in time to save him?
是的 在感染喀迈拉20小时后
No. After you’ve been infected with Chimera for 20 hours
只有死路一条
nothing can save you
贝拉洛芬也没用了
not even Bellerophon.
你可以同时带着它们
You can carry them together
安全吗
safely?
是的
Yes.
感谢上帝 有你来保证我们安全抵达亚特兰大
And you’ll get us to safe place with them in Atlanta, thank god.
我是机长
This is your captain again.
现在出现了轻微的机舱压力骤降
We’ve experienced a slight but abrupt drop in cabin pressure.
以防万一 我释放了氧气面罩
As a precaution, I’ve released the oxygen masks.
请戴好面罩 坐在座椅上 放松
Please put them on, sit back, relax.
无需担心
There’s nothing to worry about.
你担忧吗
Are you concerned?
目前还不
Not so far.
戴好氧气面罩
Just put on your oxygen mask.
-我去看看是怎么回事 -好
– I’ll see what’s going on. – Okay.
丹佛中心 这里是泛亚2207号♥航♥班♥ 波音747重型
Denver center, this is Transpac 2207, 747 heavy.
我们无法维持机舱增压
We’re unable to maintain cabin pressurization.
飞行高度降到16000英尺
We’ve initiated a descent to 1- 6000.
机长
Captain…
飞行高度
自动驾驶仪
天呐
God.
我们好像有麻烦了 迪米特里
It seems we have a problem, Dmitri.
你一直在叫我迪米特里
You keep calling me Dmitri.
其实你不应该这么叫
You really shouldn’t.
你不是迪米特里
You are not Dmitri?
不是
No.
瓦利斯
Wallis,
把这个收好了
hold on to this.
奥里克 记得把…
Ulrich, remember to pull the…
记得把二氧化氮罐拿走丢掉
Remember to pull the NO2 tank and dump it.
都搞定了 老大
All done, chief.
接近地面 接近地面
Terrain. Terrain.
拉升 拉升 接近地面
Pull up. Pull up. Terrain.
Seven nine nine!
C检查站 3 2 1
Checkpoint Charlie, three, two, one!
跳
Go!
接近地面 接近地面
Terrain. Terrain.
拉升 拉升
Pull up. Pull up.
接近地面 接近地面
Terrain. Terrain.
拉升 拉升
Pull up. Pull up.
视网膜扫描
进行中
伊森·亨特特工
早上好 亨特先生
Good morning, Mr. Hunt.
你的任务 若你选择接受
Your mission, should you choose to accept it
本次任务为找回失窃物品喀迈拉
involves the recovery of a stolen item designated Chimera.
任务 喀迈拉
你可以任选两名队员
You may select any two team members
但第三名队员必须是纳娅·诺道夫-霍尔
but it is essential that the third team member be Nyah Nordoff- Hall.
她是个普通民众
She is a civilian
也是一名技艺高超的职业神偷
and a highly capable professional thief.
给你48小时招募诺道夫-霍尔小姐
You have 48 hours to recruit Miss Nordoff- Hall
到塞维利亚和我见面 领♥取♥任务
and meet me in Seville to receive your assignment.
一如既往 如果你
As always, should you or any
或任何你的IMF组员被捕或被杀
member of your IMF team be caught or killed
部长将完全否认对你们的行动知情
the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions.
另外 亨特先生 下次度假时
And, Mr. Hunt, the next time you go on holiday
请告知我们你的去向
please be good enough to let us know where you’re going.
此信息将在5秒后自动销毁
This message will self- destruct in five seconds.
我要是告诉你们我的去向
If I let you know where I’m going
那就不算度假了
then I won’t be on holiday.
碟中谍II
西班牙 塞维利亚
看来你找到了
I see you found it.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
不止你一人会撬锁吧
Think you’re the only one who can pick a lock?
原来不止是皮囊好看啊
Not just a pretty face after all.
介意我在上面吗
Do you mind if I’m on top?
我都可以
Either way works for me.
-你在这里找不到的 -该死的
– You’ll never find it there. – Damn it.
-找到什么 -他前妻的宝格丽项链
– Find what? – His ex’s Bulgari necklace.
周二要拍卖♥♥
It goes up for auction on Tuesday.
你打算告诉我它在哪里吗
And are you going to tell me where it is?
最左边
Far left.
这样真是太狼狈了
This is very disconcerting.
你把我弄进来的 我只是按你说的做
You put me here. I just do as I’m told.
好吧
Right.
好了
Now
你是谁 要我给你什么好处
who are you and what’s it gonna cost me?
我劝你别那么做
I wouldn’t do that.
什么
What?
那个
That.
别 别 别 冷静
No, no, no. Tranquilo.
冷静
Tranquilo.
凯斯先生 是你
Mr. Keys, it is you.
是凯斯先生 我们的安保工程师 快道歉
It is Mr. Keys, our security engineer. Apologize!
不 不用道歉
No, no need to apologize.
我的同事霍尔小姐把你的项链放到了安全处
Miss Hall, my associate, has your necklace in a very safe place
但很显然 我们觉得
but obviously we do feel the
这警报应该再提前一点响才对
alarm should have gone off a little sooner.
对不对 霍尔小姐
Isn’t that right, Miss Hall?
没错 我觉得响的时间滞后太多了
Oh, absolutely. Much, much too long, I’d say.
在此情况下 我们建议
Under the circumstances, I think we’d recommend
重设传感器 让更轻的重量也会触发警报
resetting the sensors to respond to a lighter load.
你觉得40千克怎么样 霍尔小姐
How do you feel about 40 kilos, Miss Hall?
完美
Perfect.
走吧
Shall we?
霍尔小姐
Miss Hall,
你没忘了什么吗