很久以前 在一个叫安达勒西亚的魔法王国中
Once upon a time, in a magical kingdom known as andalasia,
住着一位邪恶的王后
There lived an evil queen.
她既自私又残暴
Selfish and cruel,
她害怕自己的继子有朝一日会结婚
She lived in fear that one day her stepson would marry,
因为她将因此永远失去自己的王位
And she would lose her throne forever.
所以 她竭尽全力阻碍王子
And so, she did all in her power to prevent the prince from ever meeting
与那个会和他分享真爱之吻的特别少女见面
The one special maiden with whom he would share true love’s kiss.
吉赛尔 吉赛尔 这个用在你的雕像上如何?
Giselle, giselle, how about this for your statue?
-好极了 谢谢你 -不客气
– oh, this will be perfect. thank you. – you’re welcome.
拜托你们 快闪开 我们还有一张脸要完成呢
Come on! ok, you mookses, move it! we have got a face to put together here
长相还在她脑中根深蒂固呢
While it’s still ingrained in her subcranium.
皮皮 那个梦太美妙了
Oh, pip, it was such a lovely dream.
我和他紧握双手翩然起舞
We were holding hands and dancing, and…
这些是当眼睛的
– oh! – and these for the eyes.
蓝色的? 你是怎么知道的?
Blue? oh, how did you know?
这就如他的双眼一般闪闪发光
And they sparkle just like his. mm!
放在这儿
Ok. there we go.
-没错 就是这样 -好哎
– yes! that’s it! – ok. yeah, yeah.
-地板归你了 亲爱的 -容我介绍一下我的挚爱
– floor’s yours, honey. – presenting my one true love.
我心爱的王子 我的梦想成真了
My prince. my dream come true.
我的天啊!
Oh, my goodness!
-出什么问题了? -我还没给他安上嘴呢
– whoa, whoa. what? what’s the problem? – I didn’t give him any lips.
他必须有嘴吗?
– ooh! – does he have to have lips?
当然
Of course.
当你遇到这生中最重要的另一半
When you meet the someone who is meant for you
在你们心神合一之前 有些事必须做
# before two can become one there’s something you must do
-你们会拽彼此的尾巴吗? -你们喂彼此吃种子吗?
– do you pull each other’s tails? – do you feed each other seeds?
不
No.
有些甜美的事情
# there is something sweeter
人人都需要
# everybody needs
我一直梦想着真爱之吻
# I’ve been dreaming of a true love’s kiss
一直希望某位王子能带给我
# and a prince I’m hoping comes with this
这吻能带来
# that’s what brings
终身的幸福快乐
# ever-afterings so happy
所以我们非常需要嘴唇
# and that’s the reason we need lips so much
因为嘴唇是连接的纽带
# for lips are the only things that touch
为了能让此生
# so to spend
过上幸福的生活
# a life of endless bliss
让我们通过真爱之吻
# just find who you love
来找寻真爱
# through true love’s kiss #
如果要找一张合适的嘴唇
If we’re going to find a perfect pair of lips,
就需要更多的帮手
We’re going to need a lot more help.
她一直幻想着真爱之吻
# she’s been dreaming of a true love’s kiss
希望某个王子能将吻送达
# and a prince she’s hoping comes with this
真爱之吻带来永生的
# that’s what brings ever-afterings
-幸福快乐 -幸福快乐
– # so happy – # so happy
所以我们非常需要嘴唇
# that’s the reason we need lips so much
因为嘴唇是连接的纽带
# for lips are the only things that touch
讨厌!
Humph!
为了能让此生
# so to spend a life
过上幸福的生活
# of endless bliss
让我们通过真爱之吻
# just find who you love
来找寻真爱
# through true love’s kiss #
小心脚下!
Look out below!
小心脚下!
Look out below!
太不可思议了 殿下
Amazing, sire.
您这个月已经捕获十只了
Your tenth troll this month.
我喜欢狩猎巨人
Oh, I love hunting trolls.
大巨人 小巨人 巨人 巨人…
Big trolls, little trolls. trolls, trolls, trolls…
-抱歉 -没事
– sorry. – oh, that’s ok.
用巨人来打发时间很不错 纳萨尼尔
Ah, trolls are fine to pass the time, nathaniel,
但是我内心想与人共同高歌♥
But… but my heart longs to be joined in song.
我一直幻想着真爱之吻
# I’ve been dreaming of a true love’s kiss
-希望… -某位王子
– # and a… – #… prince I’m hoping
-能将吻送达 -你听见了吗 纳萨尼尔?
– # comes with this – do you hear that, nathaniel?
说我吗? 不 我什么也没听见
Me? no. no, I hear nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing.
我必须找到那位
– oh! – I must find the maiden
-拥有甜美嗓音的可爱少女 -不 快回来 殿下
– that belongs to that sweet voice. – oh, no! come back, sire.
-您只是出现了幻听 -奔向我的命运女神吧!
– no, you’re hallucinating! – ride, destiny!
别走!
Oh!
不 这可不好
Oh, pooh. oh, no. no. this isn’t good.
这些年让他抓巨人就是为了避免邂逅那位少女
All these years of troll chasing, trying to keep him from ever meeting a girl.
王后殿下 她一定会生气的
Oh, the queen. no, she’s not going to like this.
真爱之吻
# true love’s kiss #
真爱之吻
# true love’s kiss #
真爱之吻
# true love’s kiss #
你赢不过我的 愚蠢的巨人 那名少女是我的!
Oh, you shall not prevail, foul troll. that maiden is mine!
亲爱的 你真♥相♥信那个梦里人存在吗?
Honey, do you really think your dream boy exists?
皮皮 我肯定他就在地球上的某个角落
Oh, pip. I know he’s out there somewhere.
眼睛 眼睛
Eye! eye! eye-eye.
-我怎么? -我要吃了你
– i… I what? – I eat you now.
大家快跑!
Everybody, scatter!
抓住你了
Gotcha. huh?
你耍我!
Hey! that’s cheating!
我要吃了你
I supposed to eat you.
别妄想了 笨家伙
Oh, no you don’t, you big lug.
不
Oh? oh!
我要少吃些坚果了
Wow, I got to lay off the nuts.
美味的少女
Girl yummy.
别害怕 美丽的女士 我来了
Fear not, fair maiden. I am here.
抓住你了!
– whoa! – gotcha!
皮皮
Oh! pip!
坚持住 亲爱的
Just hang on, honey. I’m going to…
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
-是你 -没错 就是我
– it’s you. – yes, it’s me.
-请问你是? -吉赛尔
– and you are? – giselle.
吉赛尔 我们明早就该结婚了
Oh! giselle! we shall be married in the morning.
我是我见过最美的姑娘
# you’re the fairest maid I’ve ever met
-你的出现是为了… -完成你的二重奏
– # you were made… – # to finish your duet
以后的日子里我们将回首往事
# and in years to come we’ll reminisce
回首我们如何相爱
# how we came to love
如何浓情惬意
# and grew and grew love
我们通过真爱之吻
# since first we knew love
开始了解爱的真谛
# through true love’s kiss #
这就是那个自以为能夺取
Oh, so this is the little forest rat
我王位的森林老鼠
Who thinks she can steal my throne.
休想!
Never!
请让一下 真抱歉
Oh! excuse me. I am so sorry.
-我来迟了吗? -没有 小姐
– oh! am I late? – no, miss.
-希望我没有迟到 -时间卡的刚刚好
– I do hope I’m not late. – just in time.
-谢天谢地 -亲爱的 等一等
– oh, thank goodness. – hey, honey, wait up!
-你的裙子还没有完工呢 -不要啊!
– we ain’t done with you yet. – no! ah!
讨厌!
Oy!
-谢谢 -不客气 吉赛尔
– oh! thank you. – you’re welcome, giselle.
你就要结婚了
You’re getting married!
我们看起来像垃圾吗?
Oh, and what do we look like, garbage?
-竟敢对我大门紧锁! -如果你允许…
– close the door on me! – if you’ll allow me…
想到过会儿爱德华和我就要…
To think that in a few moments that edward and i…
-是的 -他和我… 我们俩…
– yes, yes. – that he and me… that we…
上帝啊
Oh, my.
多可爱的新娘啊
Oh, what a lovely bride.
谢谢你
That’s very kind of you,
-但我真的… -别走
– but I really… – no, no!
-奶奶有样礼物送给你 -谢谢
– granny has a wedding gift for you. – thank you.
但我真的该走了 真如你所见 我要去…
But I really should be going. you see, I’m going…
要去许愿井 亲爱的不是吗
– ’tis a wishing well, dear. – oh!
但我的愿望都将成为现实了
But all my wishes are about to come true.
如果我再看见那胖子 我就要…
If I ever see that fat mook’s face again, I’m gonna…
我真的该走了
I really do have to go.