再来两份油甘鱼的
And some hamachi. Two pieces.
什么是假日卷
What is a “holiday roll”?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我迟到了 抱歉
I’m late, I know. Sorry.
他们让我工作了一个小时
They kept me at work an extra hour.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好
Okay.
脸怎么了
What’s that?
我从自行车上摔下来了
I fell off my bike.
就这辆车 对
That thing? Yeah.
感觉你从来不骑
Looks like you never rode it.
现在知道原因了吧
And you see why?
你总是不说到底在做什么工作
You’ve carefully avoided saying what this job is.
和你说过了 我才刚刚入行
I told you, it’s entry level.
不过升职很快
But there’s a fast track to promotion.
类似于经理一类的
Kind of manager.
类似于麦当劳吗
Kind of McDonald’s?

Yeah.
我给你带了个礼物
I brought you a present.
其实是乔西给你的礼物
It’s from Josie, really.
是她的主意
It was her idea.
你照得还挺帅
You look very handsome.
等孩子出生了 我们再拍一张
We’ll go back and take another photo after the birth.
相当于出生前后的对比照
Like a before and after.
乔西有很多装♥修♥房♥子的主意
Josie’s full of ideas for decorating.
可她现在才第一次有自己的房♥子
She never had her own place till now.
你们买♥♥♥房♥♥还需要多少钱
How much do you need for the apartment?
我没有借钱的意思
I didn’t ask for money.
没事 是我想帮帮你们
No, it was me, hearing voices.
我想请你帮我做担♥保♥ 不是要借钱
I planned to ask you to provide collateral, not money.
乔西的那些男朋友们
And Josie’s boyfriends?
他们有人会搬进去吗
Any of them moving in, too?
没有啊 怎么了
No, why…
该死 刚刚换的衣服
Shit! It was just cleaned.
那女孩什么也干不了
That girl is clearly dysfunctional.
你一点也不了解她
You know nothing about her.
我知道她周围那群人连澡都不洗
Except she was raised in a commune by unwashed idiots.
他们是搞艺术的
An arts collective.
她看上你什么了
Why you? What’s she after?
她能看上我什么 我又没钱
What could she be after? I have no money.
我有
I have.
你今天是怎么回事
What’s with you today?
我给你三个月房♥租 但我要先看看♥房♥♥子
I’ll give you 3 months’ rent. But I look at the place first.
我不想给你压力
I didn’t want to pressure you.
你赢了 见好就收吧
You won. Quit while you’re ahead.
再见 再见
Bye. Bye.
把楼上楼下的锁都换了
Change all the locks, upstairs and down.
好的
Okay.
我把钥匙放在信箱里了
I left the key in the mailbox.
多谢了
Thanks a lot.
你看过文森特的房♥子了吗
You’ve seen Vincent’s apartment?
半年以前他卖♥♥大♥麻♥还和人打架
6 months ago, he was dealing weed and getting into fights.
你还觉得他是居家好男人
You see him as a family man?
乔西那个臭女人就是个祸害
That bitch Josie is a real menace.
他还看不出来
He just doesn’t see it.
关 我们觉得
Kwan, we agreed
这个性高♥潮♥的动作太拘谨了
the orgasmic convulsions are way too timid.
好像他们害怕做♥爱♥一样
As if they’re scared of sex.
动作已经加速了五倍
I upped it 5 times.
看不出来再加速
You can’t tell. Push it.
我们能抓重点谈吗
Can we discuss the real issues?
我们只有一次机会打动美国动视
We get one shot at Activision,
但我们的手柄太垃圾
but our controller is so crappy
这个演示片段几乎不能玩
the demo is almost unplayable.
如果玩游戏的人冲屏幕扔手柄的话
What’s the point coming up with hyper realistic environments for Stix
给斯迪克斯弄仿真环境还有什么意义
if the player throws the controller through the screen!
库尔特 你跑题了 说故障问题
Kurt, you’re off track, focusing on known glitches.

No.
真正的问题就在这儿
The real problem is right there.
真正的问题是 你之前做文学出版
The real problem is, your background in publishing and literature
根本没有能力评估游戏的可玩性
is completely inappropriate for evaluating playability.
好吧 也许安娜和我该开另一种公♥司♥
Okay, maybe Anna and I should’ve founded a different sort of company.
可能克隆纳斯的成功
Maybe Kronos was only a hit
全靠的是你的天才想法
thanks to your genius ideas.
可能我们两个就是走了狗屎运
Maybe we’re just two bitches who got lucky.
但你要搞清楚
But the fact is,
我才是老板
the boss here is me.
我们已经晚了半年
And we’re 6 months behind.
我们的目标很简单 你们都知道
Our goal is simple, as you all know.
玩家手刃妖怪之后
When the player guts an orc,
他得能真正感觉手上有血
he needs to feel the blood on his hands.
粘稠的 热乎的血
Thick, warm blood.
如果可能的话
If at all possible.
我们走
Let’s go.
我爱你
I love you.
库尔特恨我 是吗 我多想了吗
Does Kurt hate me or is it just me?
没有 他的确恨你
No, he hates you.
他们都恨你 除了凯文
They all hate you, except Kevin.
即使他用笑来掩饰 他还是很爱你
He really loves you. even if he tries to laugh it off.
你知道的吧
And you knew it, right?
按着这里
Press here.
她知道我想做全面的性病检查吗
She knows I want a full STD panel?
她当然知道
Yes, of course.
如果你担心最近出了问题
If you’re worried about a recent exposure,
我可以给你开点阻断药物
I can prescribe a PEP.
不 我在网上看了 副作用太多
No, I looked online. Too many side effects.
我还有工作
I can’t miss any work.
听天由命吧
I guess we roll the dice.

Hello?
我晚上刚刚有空
My evening just cleared up.
我不行 别让我失望
l can’t. Make an effort.
我不行 我得
I can’t. I have…
我来月经了 感觉不舒服
I have my period. I’m not well.
我带上套子
I’ll wear a condom.
感谢你的牺牲精神
I appreciate your sense of sacrifice.
一点血阻挡不了我
A little blood doesn’t turn me off.
我不行
No, I can’t.
再见
See you.
人♥渣♥
Scum!
你和你♥爸♥爸
You and your father.
我喜欢你对我做的一切
I love everything you do to me.
我们再来吧
Let’s do it again.
下次记得按门铃
Next time, ring the bell.
如果你不想看到不该看的
If you want to avoid being treated to upsetting sights,
那就不会让你看到可怕的东西
Then you won’t be treated to gruesome sights.
我还是穿上裤子吧
I’d better put some pants on.
你给了他们多少钱
How much do you pay them?
好可悲 别可怜我
It’s pitiful! Save your pity.
我一点也不觉得丢人
I’m not ashamed.
这是我的生活 我的性生活
It’s my life. My sex life.
你真是个小混球 米歇尔
You’re a little bitch, Michèle.
我只是说 你有未婚夫 小心点
I’m just saying, with your finances. be careful.
你吃了吗 我做了意面
Did you eat? I made spaghetti.
给我来杯咖啡
I’ll take a coffee.
不脱了大衣吗 我冷
Not taking your coat off? I’m cold.
你们还要继续工作吗
You had more work done?
你能别管了吗
Will you stop going on about that?
抱歉了
I’m sorry.
只是肉毒杆菌而已
Just a little Botox.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!