巴霍巴利 开端
金色的梦想 深切的伤痛
Golden dreams and great heartache,
在生命之河的灵魂里交织
churn in the depth of the soul of this river…called life.
摩喜施末底王国
战场地
巍峨高山 横亘其中
When great mountains lay in its path,
它切断山岩 冲出峡谷 滚滚向前
it cuts deep gorges through the rock…to keep flowing!…
孔塔拉王国
辛格普拉姆强盗窝
这条奔流不息 无穷无尽的河流唤作生命
This unstoppable, inexhaustible river called life…
孔塔拉人
隐匿处
被称为生命之河
it is called the river of life.
湿婆神啊
Lord Shiva!
我承认我所有的罪恶
For all the sins I have committed,
如果死亡是唯一救赎 那就取我性命吧
if death is the only redemption, then take my life!…
但是这个男孩要活下去
But this boy should live…
他要活下去 为了等待他的母亲
He should live for his mother who is waiting for him…
他要活下去 为了登基摩喜施末底的王位
he should live to ascend the throne Mahishmati…
马亨德拉·巴霍巴利 应该活下去
Mahendra Baahubali should live!
天呀
Dear me!
喂 还愣着干嘛 赶快救人
Hey! What are you waiting for? Hurry!
喂 小心
Hey! Be careful!
-怎么回事 -我不知道 头领
-What happened? -I am not sure, master.
从她身上的珠宝看
With all the jewelry on her,
她可能是个王后
she must have been a queen or something.
她死的时候 手指一直朝上指着
She died with her hand pointing up!
头领
Master!
怎么了
What happened?
他们一定是来这里追杀她的
They must have come here to kill her.
但是看起来 她运气更好
Looks like she got the better of them.
头领
Master!
天啊 一个山洞
Oh my God! A cave!
我们从来不知道这里还有个山洞
We never knew this existed!
看起来 通过这个山洞可以直达山顶
Looks like it goes all the way to the top of the mountain!
那位女人把孩子举起 指向山顶
If the lady was holding the baby up, pointing to the top,
或许她是想让我们把他送回那里
Maybe she wanted us to take it back there!
你是疯了吗
You are out of your mind?
他们派出士兵追杀一个婴儿
They sent soldiers to kill an infant!
如果你把他送回去
What dangers do you think await him…
-将极其危险 -但是 桑格
-if you send him back there! -But, Sanga…
这是我的孩子
This is my baby.
我没有孩子…
I have no children…
河神把孩子赐予我
and the river Goddess has given this boy to me.
你们谁要是反对 我会踏断他的脖颈
If anyone of you object, I will trample upon your necks.
还愣在那干什么 把山洞堵上
What are you waiting for? Close the cave.
施瓦
Shiva!
施瓦
Shiva!
你在这里干什么 我的宝贝
What are you doing here, my dear?
那上面有什么 妈妈
What is up there, mother?
那上面有幽灵和魔鬼
There are ghosts and demons up there!
它们专门吃小孩子
They prey on and eat little kids!
但是我想爬上去那里 妈妈
But I want to go up there, mother!
想也别想 我们回家
Don’t ever say you want to go up there! Let us go.
我告诉过你多少次了 不许爬那瀑布
How many times have I told you not to climb up there?
为什么你还是要去爬
Why do you keep doing it?
你是我的命根子 再别爬了 好吗
You are my darling, right? You won’t do it again, right?
看样子 他这次要成功了
Looks like he will make it this time.
不可能 看那瀑布
No way! Look at the water mountain!
一直延伸到云雾深处
It goes way up into the clouds…
再说 他从那百尺高的地方滑落下来多少次了
…And how many times has he fallen from that hundred feet?
他总是在百尺高之后就会跌落
He always slips and falls after the first hundred feet.
是的 他至少跌落一百次了
Yeah, he slipped and fell at least a hundred times.
等着瞧 他又要跌落了
Watch! He is going to come sliding down again.
施瓦
Shiva!
看你母亲在干什么
Your mother is up to something there!
湿婆神 湿婆神 湿婆神 湿婆神
Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva, Shiva!
十五次
That is fifteen!
再浸洗101次 你的祈祷就会实现
Pour another 101 times and your prayers will be answered!
大♥师♥ 如果我做到了 我的儿子会听我的吗
Sage, if I do this, will my son listen to me?
他会停下来不去爬那高山吗
Will he stop trying to climb up that mountain?
当然 这是一种灵验的仪式
Of course! This is a powerful ritual!
虔诚地取水浸洗林伽
Pour this water over Shiva, with all your heart,
湿婆神就会指导你的孩子找到正确的道路
and He will guide your son onto the right path.
-好吧 大♥师♥ -万能的湿婆神
-Alright! 0! Sage. -Hail Shiva!
妈妈 你不再年轻了
Mother, you are not getting younger, are you?
这样来回跑对你毫无益处
It won’t help you if you run around so much!
-让开 -妈妈 请听我的
-Out of my way! -Mother, please listen to me!
为什么要听你的 你听过我的话吗
Why should I? Do you ever listen to me?
爸爸 拜托你让妈妈停下来吧
Father, can you please tell her to stop?
-桑格 -什么
-Sanga? -What?
-花在哪儿呢 -爸爸 爸爸
-Where are the flowers? -Father! Father!
放开我
Let go of me!
好吧 那让我来替你 可以吧
Alright! Let me do it on your behalf. Okay?
不行 湿婆神不允许那样
No way! Lord Shiva won’t accept it.
谁许的愿望 谁就必须自己完成浸洗
The one who took the oath will have to pour the water!
-大♥师♥ 管好你自己的事吧 -万能的湿婆神
-Sire, carry on with what you are doing. -Hail Lord Shiva!
-妈妈 -你现在又想干什么
-Mother. -What is it now?
我抱着你…
How about I carry you…
去取水浸洗湿婆神怎么样
and you can pour the water over Lord Shiva? Fine?
不行 湿婆神不允许这样
No way! Lord Shiva won’t accept it.
谁许的愿望 谁就必须自己完成浸洗
The one who took the oath will have to pour the water
并且 她必须步行去取水
and she has to walk up to pour the water!
大♥师♥ 你和你的湿婆神是打算害死我妈妈吗
Sage, are you and your Shiva planning to kill my mother?
我怎么知道湿婆神的打算
How should I know what the Lord has in store?
湿婆神啊
Lord Shiva!
桑格
Sang,
快去看你儿子在干什么
See what your lad is up to now!
他又干了什么呢
What is it this time?
施瓦 住手
Shiva, stop!
亵渎神明是要下地狱的 施瓦 住手
You will go to hell for this blasphemy! Shiva, stop!
施瓦
Shiva.
施瓦 不要
Shiva, wait…
天河之水划过他卷曲头发
The celestial river agitatedly moving through His matted hair
他头顶伴着柔波 光环散发
which makes His head shine with those soft waves.
他的前额 耀如火花
And His forehead shining like a brilliant fire
他的头顶 点缀新月光华
and the crescent of moon which is an ornament to His head
让我们无时无刻不爱戴他
makes my mind love Him each and every moment.
他是谁 来自哪里
Who is he and where he comes from?
他带着永恒光明 向四方播撒
He brought with him eternal light spreading everywhere.
他强壮的臂膀 可以改变历史河轮
His strong arms can turn the tide of history.
巴吉拉蒂河 湿婆神走向你
River Bhagirathi, Lord Shiva head towards you.
看这个巨大的似铁林伽
Look at this great irony.
嬉戏的山女的伴侣啊
The consort of the sportive daughter of the mountain
谁的心思常驻于她
whose mind rejoices at Her side long glances.
带着慈悲面孔的光彩 洗去铅华
With the stream of merciful look which removes hardships
让我钟爱于他
Makes my mind take pleasure in Him
他以天地为衣
who wears the directions as apparel.
闪着光泽珠华
With the lustrous gem
蛇形头巾束起卷曲长发
on the serpent’s hood in His matted locks.
盛装新娘相伴于他
He, who is with His bride whose face is decorated
额头点染血色朱砂
by the melting of red saffron vermillion.
他肩头披盖象皮为甲
And who wears on His shoulder the hide of the elephant
凶猛好杀的个性
which was blind with ferociousness.
让我欢欣 为他钟情
Makes my mind happy and contented in Him
他有王者之风采
who is the leader of demons.
妈妈
Mother!
你的神现在不止一千次淋浴了
Not just a thousand showers for your Lord,
他会一直淋浴 你开心了吧
He will bathe all the time now. Are you happy now?
是的
Yes…
大♥师♥ 恰如你所预示的
Sage, it played out just like you predicted!
自那之后 我的儿子已经不再向往那瀑布了
My son hasn’t looked up at that waterfall since.
你还怀疑过湿婆神的能力吗
Do you ever underestimate Lord Shiva’s power?
但是 他现在又整天盯着木质面具