你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
没想到我会这么紧张
I did not think I would be so nervous…
此时不娶更待何时
Now or never.
伙计 我们开始吧
Alright, papi, let’s do this.
他在那儿
He’s over there.
你应该就是迈克尔吧
You must be Michael.
你的朋友费尔南多让我今天为你主持婚礼
Your friend Fernando tells me you could use my services today.
确实如此
Very much so.
我猜那就是你的另一半吧
And I assume that’s the other half of your team?
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们想要一切从简吗?
It’s my understanding you like to keep this simple?
事实上我们做得事情都很复杂
We’ve never actually managed to keep anything simple…
你可以试试
You can try.
那么我们开始吧 好吗
Well, let’s begin then, shall we?
亲友们
Family and friends,
我们齐聚于此 庆祝迈克尔·斯科菲尔德
we gather here to celebrate the union between Michael Scofield
和莎拉·唐克蕾狄喜结连理
and Sarah Tancredi.
-抱歉打扰你们开派对了 -有何贵干
– Sorry to break the party. – What’s going on?
我们有逮捕令
We have an arrest warrant.
-什么 -去和特区的保罗·科勒曼探员理论吧
– What? – Talk to Agent Paul Kellerman in D.C.
问题已经解决了
We settled this…
-我们几周前和国防部谈好了 -先生 请退后
– We settled this with the Feds Weeks ago! – Sir, back up.
-我们被豁免了 -先生
We were exonerated. We were exonerated!
-我们被豁免了 -请退后
– We were exonerated! – Back up.
我们不是来抓你们的 而是她
We are not here for you. We’re here for her.
她什么都没做 她没有参与
She didn’t do anything. She wasn’t involved.
别把事情闹大了
Don’t make this escalate.
莎拉·谭克瑞狄 你因谋杀克里斯蒂娜·汉福特被捕了
Sarah Tancredi, you’re under arrest for the murder of Christina Hampton.
什么 她没有杀人
What? She didn’t kill anyone.
有趣了 监控录像却证实是她所为
Funny. Surveillance camera footage says diffrent.
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔 迈克尔
Michael. Michael.
《越狱》特别篇 《最后一越》
他们不让我见她
They’re not gonna let me see her.
你什么都做不了 科勒曼派你来干嘛
Why did Kellerman sent you if you can’t do anything?
他们想让你们两个都崩溃
They are trying to break the both of you.
她有宪法赋予的合理探视权
Look, she has a constitutional right to reasonable visitation.
我会即刻写封申诉交给法官来说明原因
I’ll drop an order to show cause and get before the judge immediately.
-你怎么申辩呢 正当防卫吗 -怎么个辩法
– You can claim in self-defense? – How?
没有什么对她都有帮助
Anything that might help her are out of frame.
监控录像只显示了莎拉进去向受害者开枪
Security camera only shows Sarah stepping up and firing at the victim.
-快扣扳机吧 迈克尔 -把枪放下
– Pull the trigger, Michael! – Drop the gun!
你的枪哑火了
Miss fire.
-她为公♥司♥卖♥♥命 -那只是你一家之言
– She worked for the company. – To you.
对陪审团而言 她是科学顾问克里斯蒂娜·汉福特
To jury she’s Christina Hampton, technology consultant.
因为她把真实身份隐藏得天衣无缝
And because she was so good at hiding her true identity.
所以我们没法证实她的身份
We can’t prove otherwise.
赦免你们并非执法部门所愿
Looks whoever have you all exonerated did not sit well with the law enforcement.
他们能让莎拉付出代价 说得出做得到
They can make Sarah pay for it. They will.
会判她多长刑期呢
How much time is she looking at.
25年到终身监禁
25 to life.
迈阿密·戴得女子监狱
你睡那
You, over here.
你睡这
You, here.
你睡这
You, here.
这是你的床位
This one is yours.
-我该去别的地方吧 -我不觉得
– Am I suppose to be a different facility?- I don’t think so.
我还没有定罪 我该呆在拘留所 而这里是监狱
I haven’t been convicted of anything yet. I’m supposed to be in a jail. This is prison.
人多预算不足 新来的
Over-crowding budget cuts, fish.
这就是拘留所 那才是监狱
This is the jail, that’s the prison.
新来的 你要帮忙吗
What’s up, molly, you need some help?
那儿东西都齐全吗 妩媚帮她整理床吧
You got everything you need over there. Let’s go help her make the bed.
别被她们吓着了 他们就喜欢吓人
Don ‘t let them spook you. They just like to intimidate.
她们确实有一手
They are good at it.
听着 这个拘留所监狱混合体很垃圾
Look, this jail prison have everything bias.
跟我走 里面有间小屋
Come on. The other room is practically empty.
你可以在出庭前一直待在那
You can ride it up to your court day there.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你在这里该会舒服一些 -好的
– Here. It should be a little bit more comfortable for you. – Okay.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我没弄熟你的名字
You know, at first, I couldn’t place your name.
唐克蕾狄 听起来好耳熟啊
Tancredi. It sounds so familiar.
在这一带很惹眼 好好想想
Then Hooks here, figured it out.
我记得报纸上你那张漂亮的脸蛋
I remember your pretty face from the papers.
新来的 想走没那么容易
You are not going anywhere, fish. This is gonna happen.
福克斯河监狱六个狱警丢了饭碗和退休金
Half dozen of guards lost their jobs and pensions in Fox River.
另外12人没有通过试用期 是因为你为了
Another dozen were put on probation after you decided,
让你的男友七人组逃狱而让门开着
to leave a door open to your boyfriend and his 7 convict pals.
我们不会让那一幕重演
And we ain’t gonna let anything like that happen again.
别担心 我们会好好收拾这个臭婊♥子♥
Do not worry, we won’t hit the baby basket.
看起来你是被狱警打成这样的
Look like the warm welcome run over you face.
被你看出来了哈
Looks that way, huh.
好吧 要帮忙的话就找我
All right, well, you need something, you just ask for it.
人们都叫我老爹
Everybody calls me “daddy”.
迈阿密·戴得男子监狱
特快速递
Special delivery.
我们只需要一点现金来打通关节
You know, all we need, a little cash, spread around the place.
我跟你说过 政♥府♥冻结了我的资产
I told you the government’s frozen my assets.
你告诉我你能弄到现金的啊
You tell me you can’t get your hands on your cash?
至少你在不久前想杀我的时候
That’s the least you can do.
还是可以弄到现金的
‘Cause you used to kill me not too long ago.
再见 蒂博格
Goodbye, Theodore.
你和我以前都没被关过这里
you have never been incastrated before, and I have never been incastrated here before.
不妨说独臂船长有能力 杀回到福克斯河监狱
Let’s just say this handicap county got the juicy here back in Fox River.
如果你在这里能悠闲生活
Your pathetic existence here…
还有让我也好过一些就更好了
could be ameliorated, as can my life…
[莎拉·唐克蕾狄因谋杀被捕]
这些只需要一点点现金
All with a little dinero.
我们的一个老朋友被政♥府♥收监了
One of our friends’s been apprehended by the authorities.
看起来我们有了新邻居
Looks like we got a new neighbor.
我明白我不可能活着出这监狱
I’m never gonna get out of this prison alive. I know that.
我要让我的敌人陪葬
I wanna bring my enemies down with me.
我要让她死无葬身之地
I want her dead.
[10万美金 买♥♥她人头]
$100,000 Dead!
无论怎么样都要花钱 但你现在身无分文
Either way, it’s gonna require capital, capital that you no longer have.
我的救急基金 你知道在哪的
My rainy day fund, you know where it is.
乔纳森 我想那是给你辩护的费用
Jonathan, I’d assume that it’ll be used for your defence.
钱要用在刀刃上
It’s good money after bad, Joe.
不管你如何努力打官司
They’re not gonna let me out of here.
他们不可能放我出去
No matter how many shites I hire.
把那透过内部关系
Get that to our friend in the sister cells
交给我们姐妹监狱的朋友
across the compound.
[10万美金 买♥♥她人头]
打扰一下
Excuse me.
别那么干
Bad move.
上次别人碰她就被打碎了膝盖骨
Last time I tried to touch her, I got a cracked kneecap.
如果你少了那份愚蠢的天真
You are much braver than I gave you credit for.
会比我想象中勇敢地多
Or you are amazingly naive.
你以为我想跟你说话吗
Why do I wanna talk to you?
我是说你这种情况该找些保护
Just say, a woman in your position might want some protection.
加入监狱黑帮吗 我不这么觉得
Join the prison gang? I don’t think so.
不是黑帮 是一个大家庭
Not a gang, you know, a family.
你不用付代价就可以有”老爹”罩着你
They don’t call her daddy for nothing.
那是她老婆 那些是她的孩子们
That’s her wife. And those are her kids.
-你还好吧 -离我远点
– Are you okay? – Stay the hell away from me.
我要去医务室
I need to go to infirmary.
没有通行许可不能让你去
Can’t go to the infirmary without a release form.
我喉咙肌肉有反应 我的下颚肿了
I’m having another compression in my throat. And my jaw is taking up.
是中毒反应 我可能被人下毒了
It’s a strychnin ingestion. It’s a poison.
没有的事 政♥府♥的伙食就那德行 你会习惯的
No, that’s our government cheese. You’ll get used to it.
如果15分钟之内我没及时送去医院
If I don’t go to the hospital the next 15 minutes,
我会死掉 孩子也保不住 求求你