加勒比海盗Ⅱ
聚魂棺
Will!
威尔
Why is this happening? I don’t know.
这是怎么回事? 我不知道
You look beautiful.
你看起来真美
It’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding.
婚礼前让新郎见到新娘是厄运之兆
Make way! Let me through! How dare you!
闪开 让我过去 大胆
Stand your men down at once. Do you hear me?
马上让你的人滚蛋 听见没?
Governor Weatherby Swann, it’s been too long.
韦瑟比·斯旺总督 久违啦
Cutler Beckett? It’s Lord now, actually.
卡特勒·贝克特? 现在是贝克特勋爵了
Lord or not, you have no reason and no authority to arrest this man.
不管你是不是勋爵 你没有理由 也没有权利逮捕这位先生
In fact, I do. Mr Mercer?
事实上 我有 玛萨先生?
The warrant for the arrest of one William Turner.
我有授权 逮捕人犯威廉·特纳
This warrant is for Elizabeth Swann. Is it? That’s annoying. My mistake.
这个逮捕证是伊丽莎白·斯旺的 是吗?真麻烦 是我的错
Arrest her. On what charges?
把她抓起来 罪名是什么?
Aha. Here’s the one for William Turner.
这是威廉·特纳的
And I have another one for a Mr James Norrington.
我还有另外一张 是詹姆斯·诺灵顿先生的
Is he present? What are the charges?
他在这吗? 罪名是什么?
Commodore Norrington resigned his commission some months ago.
诺灵顿司令官数月前辞职了
That wasn’t the answer to the question I asked.
我觉得这不是我要问的
Lord Beckett. In the category of questions not answered…
贝克特勋爵 你的问题没人回答
We are under the jurisdiction of the king’s governor of Port Royal
我们归国王在皇家港的总督管辖
and you will tell us what we are charged with.
你得说清楚我们的罪名是什么
The charge is “conspiring to set free
罪名是…
a man convicted of crimes against the Crown and Empire
阴谋释放一名触犯了帝国法律的死囚
and condemned to death, for which the…”
而对此…
For which the punishment, regrettably, is also death.
而对此的惩罚 很遗憾 也是死刑
Perhaps you remember a certain pirate named Jack Sparrow.
也许你们还记得某个 名叫杰克·斯派洛的海盗
Captain.
船长
Captain Jack Sparrow.
杰克·斯派洛船长
Captain Jack Sparrow.
杰克·斯派洛船长
Yes, I thought you might.
没错 我就知道你们记得
Fifteen men on a dead man’s chest
亡灵箱上十五人坐
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
嘿呦吼吼 来瓶朗姆酒
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
干一杯啊 剩下的留给魔鬼
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
嘿呦吼吼 来瓶朗姆酒
Prisoners, come on!
囚犯们 过来
Sorry, mate.
兄弟 对不起啦
Mind if we make a little side trip?
介意陪我一游吗?
I didn’t think so.
我想你不会介意
Not quite according to plan. Complications arose, ensued, were overcome.
似乎计划有变? 临时有变 还好我随机应变
You got what you went in for, then?
你找到要找的东西了吗?
Captain, I think the crew, meaning me as well,
船长 我觉得船员们 也包括我
were expecting something a bit more shiny,
我们想要些亮闪闪的东西
with the Isla de Muerta going pear shaped, reclaimed by the sea with the treasure.
如果死亡岛 带着上面的财宝 又沉入大海怎么办?
And the Royal Navy chasing us around the Atlantic.
皇家海军还在满大西洋上追我们
And the hurricane. Aye.
还有飓风 是啊 是啊
All in all, it seems some time since we did a speck of honest pirating.
总之 我们似乎有一阵没干海盗的本行啦
Shiny. Aye, shiny.
闪亮的? 没错 闪亮的
Is that how you’re all feeling?
这就是你们想要的吗?
That perhaps dear old Jack is not serving your best interests as captain?
也许老杰克没兴趣当你们的船长
Walk the plank.
啊 走木板吧
What did the bird say? Do not blame the bird.
那鸟说啥? 别怨鸟了
Show us what is on that piece of cloth there.
给我们看看那块布上有什么
You know that don’t do no good. It does me.
这么干可不好 对我来说不错
It’s a key. No. Much more better.
是把钥匙 不 钥匙怎么比得上这个
It is a drawing of a key.
这可是一把钥匙的图样
Gentlemen,
先生们
what do keys do?
钥匙是用来干嘛的呢?
Keys
钥匙
unlock things?
能开锁?
And whatever this key unlocks, inside there’s something valuable.
不管这钥匙开的是什么锁 里面一定有值钱的东西
So we’re setting out to find whatever this key unlocks.
所以我们要出发找到这钥匙能开的锁?
No.
不对
If we don’t have the key, we can’t open whatever we don’t have that it unlocks.
没有它 不管那是什么锁 我们也打不开
So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked,
不先搞到钥匙 找到锁又有何用?
which we don’t have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?
且不说咱们手上还没锁!
So we’re going after this key.
就是说…我们要找钥匙罗?
You’re not making any sense at all.
你的话完全不合理
Any more questions?
还有什么问题吗?
So do we have a heading?
那 我们有航向吗?
A heading.
啊 航向
Set sail in a
升帆向…
general
大概…
that way direction.
朝那个方向
Captain?
船长?
Come on, snap to and make sail. You know how this works. Go on.
快点起航 你们知道怎么做
Have you noticed lately
你注意到了没有?
the captain seems to be acting a bit strange… er?
船长好像有点怪
Setting sail without knowing his own heading.
连航向都不知道就起航
Something’s got Jack vexed, and mark my words,
肯定有什么东西让他心事重重
what bodes ill for Jack Sparrow bodes ill for us all.
要我说 杰克·斯派洛都不知所措 一定不是好兆头
Lord Beckett, the prisoner as ordered, sir.
贝克特勋爵 囚犯带到
Those won’t be necessary.
去掉镣铐
The East India Trading Company has need of your services.
东印度公♥司♥需要你的服务
We wish for you to act as our agent
我们希望你可以作为我们的代理人
in a business transaction with our mutual friend Captain Sparrow.
和我们共同的朋友斯派洛船长谈笔生意
More acquaintance. How do you know him?
我们只是认识 谈不上是朋友 你怎么认识他的?
We’ve had dealings in the past.
我们过去打过交道
And we’ve each left our mark on the other.
我们都给对方留下了自己的印记
What mark did he leave on you?
他给你留下什么印记了?
By your efforts, Jack Sparrow was set free.
因为你 杰克·斯派洛才得到自♥由♥
I would like you to go to him
我想要你找到他
and recover a certain property in his possession.
从他那拿件财物回来
Recover. At the point of a sword?
拿回?用剑逼他吗?
Bargain.
谈条件
Letters of marque.
私掠许可
You will offer what amounts to a full pardon.
你的刑罚将被完全赦免
Jack will be free, a privateer in the employ of England.
杰克将获得自♥由♥ 成为英国雇佣的私掠船长
Somehow I doubt Jack will consider employment the same as being free.
我有点怀疑杰克会认为 雇佣等同于自♥由♥
Freedom.
自♥由♥
Jack Sparrow is a dying breed.
杰克·斯派洛这类人必将消亡
The world is shrinking,
世界越来越小了
the blank edges of the map filled in.
地图边界的上空白越来越少
Jack must find his place in the New World or perish.
杰克要不就在新世界找到自己的位置 不然就死路一条
Not unlike you, Mr Turner.
你和他不同 特纳先生
You and your fiancee face the hangman’s noose.
你和你的未婚妻将面临绞刑
So you get Jack and the Black Pearl. The Black Pearl?
就是说杰克和黑珍珠号♥你都要? 黑珍珠号♥?
The property you want that he possesses. A ship? Hardly.
你要他的船 一条船?
The item in question is considerably smaller and far more valuable,
我要的东西要小得多 但也值钱得多
something Sparrow keeps on his person at all times.
斯派洛总是随身带着的一件东西
A compass?
一个罗盘
You know it.
你知道这件东西
Bring back that compass or there’s no deal.
把那罗盘弄回来 不然这交易就作废
Why is the rum always gone?
怎么朗姆酒总是喝光?
That’s why.
原来这么回事
As you were, gents.
继续 先生们
Time’s run out, Jack.
时光飞逝啊 杰克
Bootstrap.
靴带
Bill Turner.
比尔·特纳
You look good, Jack.
你看上去不错啊 杰克
Is this a dream?
这是梦吗?
No.
不是
I thought not. If it were, there’d be rum.
我想也不是 不然就会有朗姆酒了
You got the Pearl back, I see.
看来你夺回”珍珠”了
I had some help retrieving the Pearl, by the way.
有人帮我夺回了”珍珠”号♥
Your son.
你的儿子
William?
威廉?
He ended up a pirate after all.
最后还是干上了海盗
And to what do I owe the pleasure of your carbuncle?
我欠你这老瘤子什么情吗?
He sent me.
是”他”派我来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!