我这辈子都住在大城市
All my life, I’ve lived and worked in the big city,
老实说 这是个问题
which, now that I think of it, is kind of a problem,
我一直不喜欢我住的地方
since I always feel uncomfortable around crowds.
我很害怕封闭的空间
I mean it. I have this fear of enclosed spaces.
我…我…我老觉得被困住
I..I.. Everything makes me feel trapped all the time.
我一直告诉自己一定有更好的地方
You know, I always tell myself there’s gotta be something better out there.
也许是我想多了
But maybe l… maybe I think too much.
但我还得面对现实
I-I-I think everything must go back to the fact…
我想是因为我的童年不愉快
that I had a very anxious childhood.
你知道我母亲没时间陪我
You know, my mother never had time for me.
我是五百万个兄弟姐妹中间的一员
When you’re the middle child in a family of 5 million,
当然得不到宠爱
you don’t get any attention.
怎么可能呢
I mean, how is it possible?
我老是觉得被父母遗弃
And-And I’ve always had these abandonment issues which plague me.
我父亲是只雄蚁
My father was-was basically a drone, like I’ve said.
我还是小蛹时他就飞走了
And, you know, the guy flew away when I was just a larva.
至于我的工作 更别提了 因为真的很无聊
And my job, don’t get me started on, because it really annoys me.
老实说 我不适合当蚂蚁
I-I was not cut out to be a worker, I’ll tell you right now.
我的体力不够
I-I-I feel physically inadequate.
我从来都没办法
My whole life, I’ve never been able to lift…
搬比我重十倍的东西
more than 1O times my own body weight.
老实说 玩泥巴
And, when you get down to it, handling dirt is, you know…
不能算是有成就感的事业
is not my idea of a rewarding career.
这种井井有条的组织
It’s this whole gung ho, superorganism thing…
我就是不习惯
that… that, you know, I can’t get.
我试过 我就是不懂
I try, but I don’t get it.
我该为蚁国牺牲一切吗
I mean… What is it? I’m supposed to do everything for the colony.
我的需要呢 我怎么办
And-And what about my needs? What about me?
我得相信外面有更好的世界
I’ve gotta believe there’s someplace out there that’s better than this.
否则我♥干♥脆卷成一团哭死算了
Otherwise, I would just curl up in a larval position and weep.
这整个制度都让我觉得…
The whole system makes me feel…
非常渺小
insignificant.
太好了
Excellent.
-你终于有突破 -是吗
-You’ve made a real breakthrough. -I have?
没错 小Z 你的确很渺小
Yes, Z. You are insignificant.
真的吗
I am?
蚁哥正传
一楼到了
Ground floor.
工蚁
Uh, worker.
兵蚁
Soldier.
哦嗯
Ooh.
工蚁
-Uh-oh. -Worker.
大家再试一次
Let’s try it again.
抓紧 用力 背挺直
Firm grip. Swing hard. Back straight. Concentrate.
专心一点 打起精神
Follow through.
好吧 我得保持乐观
Okay. I’ve got to keep a positive attitude.
看开点 虽然我很渺小
A good attitude, even though I’m utterly insignificant.
我很渺小 可是很有个性
I’m-I’m insignificant, um, but with attitude.
抱歉 小Z
Oh, sorry, Z.
-我没看到你 -太好了 小爱
-I didn’t see ya. -Great, Azteca.
我起作用了 我太渺小 简直不存在
It’s working already. I’m so meaningless, I’m invisible.
你终于搞懂了
Now, you’re getting it.
毕竟你并不重要
After all, it’s not about you.
我们才重要… 团队精神
It’s about us… the team.
一切都是为了…这个
It’s about… this.
地底下的大洞
Uh, a giant hole in the ground?
-大伙 你们好吗 -好
-Okay, people. Are we feeling good? -Yeah.
-很好 -太好了
-Yeah. -Great.
R-1734到Z-7829 你们当大球
Now, R-1734 through Z-7829, you guys are on wrecking ball.
没问题
-You got it. -Swell.
-没问题 -好了开始
-You got it. -All right. Swing time.
-没问题 -我爱死这工作了
-Let’s get physical. -I love this job.
记住 想象你是球
Now, remember, Azteca, “Be the ball.”
记住这个重点
That’s the main thing. Now, remember that.
与球合而为一
You know, gotta be one with the ball.
别闹了
Would you cut it out already?
我很爱我的工作 你…
Jeez. I love my work. And you, well…
你想太多了
You think too much.
来吧小Z 帮我们建设更好更大的蚁国
Come on, Z. Help us build a bigger, better colony.
拜托你开心点
And, for cryin’ out loud, try to be happy about it.
是啊
Sure, you know. I mean, why-why…
我自愿撞墙 当然开心了
How could I possibly be unhappy being a piece of construction equipment?
-工蚁们 记住 -来了
-Okay, workers, remember. -Here it comes.
和球合而为一
Be the ball.
释放你们的能量
Let the energy flow through you.
咬紧牙关 这是为了国家
Grin and bear it. This is… This is for the colony. Oh.
哦 这是…
Ow. This is…
这样肯定会吃上官司
This is just a lawsuit waiting to happen.
抓紧 开始摆荡 用力
-Hang on. Here we go. -Faster. Harder.
我有没有提过我有惧高症
Did I happen to mention that heights make me nauseous?
没有
No.
-球来了 -嗨
-This is a ball. -Hey.
-哦小Z -我知道
-Oh, Z. -Yes. Yes. I understand.
我搞砸了
I dropped the ball.
工蚁 他们太软弱了
Workers. They’re weak.
缺乏纪律 没有决心
They lack discipline. They lack commitment.
将军 我知道出了点小差错
General, I know there’s been a glitch or two.
不过大家都尽了全力
But everybody is working full tilt as it is, and…
没办法 工蚁就是无能
You can’t help it, it’s your nature.
这是你们的天性
But in spite of your limitations,
不过你要按时完成隧♥道♥
you are going to finish this tunnel on schedule.
不管发生什么事
Come hell or high water.
进度落后就得向卡特上校交代
Anyone who falls behind is going to have to explain themselves to Colonel Cutter.
卡特上校可没我这么好说话
And let me assure you, the colonel is not as understanding as I am.
解散
Dismissed.
还剩四天 卡特
Four more days, Cutter. Four more days.
就能永远摆脱这一群蠢蛋
Then we can bid final farewell to their kind of incompetence.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
从新开始
A fresh start.
-想想看 -一个强大的国家
-Imagine it! -A strong colony, sir.
我们引以为傲的国家
A colony we can be proud of.
不过还没成功
Yes, but we’re not there yet.
卡特 根据情报 白蚁要攻打我们
Cutter, we just got word that a termite army has mobilized against us.
攻打我们
Against us?
我们得派军队攻打白蚁巢穴
We’ll have to send troops deep into hostile territory…
攻打白蚁
to attack their colony.
攻打白蚁
Attack a termite colony, sir?
-这简直是自杀 -正是
-That’s suicide. -Exactly.
-我要的名单呢 -在这儿 将军
-Do you have the list I asked for? -Yes, General.
这些是忠于蚁后的军队
These are the units loyal to the queen.
那就派他们出战
Hm. Then they’re the ones we’ll be sending.
可惜 他们是优秀军人
It’s a shame. There’s some fine officers here.
只有蚁后才能宣战
Don’t we need the queen’s approval to declare war?
我正要去找她
Our very next stop, Cutter.
将军 我们和白蚁相安无事
General, we’ve been at peace with that colony for years.
-他们为何要开战 -为了我们的土地
-Why would they attack us? -They want our land.
他们想扩大领土
They’re desperate for more foraging territory.
他们大概以为我们好欺负
Perhaps they think we’ve grown soft or weak.
不如派名使者拟订和平条约
Why don’t we dispatch an ambassador, negotiate a new treaty?
-不必牺牲士兵 -相信我
-We don’t need to send soldiers. -Believe me.
我爱惜每只蚂蚁的性命
Every ant in this colony is so precious to me.
所以才要让敌人措手不及
That’s why we must strike now.
要出其不意
We have the element of surprise.
要是让白蚁改进来
If the termite shock troops enter our colony, well…
是的 将军 我知道他们的手段
Yes, General, I know what they can do to us.
好吧 这是英明的决定
-Very well. -You’ve made a wise decision.
你确保了蚁国的未来前途
In fact, you’ve insured the future of this colony.
你好 将军
Hello, General.
芭拉公主 很高兴见到你
Princess Bala. What a nice surprise.
你是越来越标致了
You look lovelier each time I see you.
谢谢 希望你不只是来谈公事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!