好吧 拍一张照 我们就会被载入史册
Okay. One picture and we’re history.
那正是我所担心的
That’s what I’m afraid of.
来吧
Come on.
伙计 我们一定要这样做吗
Oh, man, do we have to do this?
你希望学校里的每个人都把我们当小鸡仔看吗
You want everyone at school to think we’re chicken?
我可受不了 你这个胆小鬼 快来
I could live with that. You wuss. Come on.
老兄
Oh, whoa! Oh, man!
我 我什么都看不见 你呢
I-I don’t see anything. Do you?
我也什么都看不到
No, I don’t see anything.
我们照张相就离开这儿吧
Let’s just take the picture and get outta here.
好 行 这里 拍照吧
Fine, fine. Here, take the picture.
不 等等 我也应该拍进去
Now, wait a minute. I gotta be in the picture too,
不然没有人会相信我到过这儿的
or no one will believe I was here.
闭嘴 现在就给我拍照 你拍
Just shut up and take the picture. No, you take the picture.
不 你来拍 你
You take it. You!
伙计们 伙计们 别争了 我来给你们拍
Guys, guys, don’t fight. I’ll take the picture.
说 茄子
Say cheese.
鬼啊
A ghost.
给海豚拯救基金会 110万美元
And to the Save The Dolphins Foundation.,$11 million.
给美洲狮拯救基金会 120万美元
To the Save The Pumas Foundation: $1.2million.
给巴塔哥尼亚黄蜂拯救基金会 140万美元
To the Patagonian Wasp Salvation Fund: $1.4million.
给达尔马提亚狗基金会 4
To the Dyslexic Dalmatians Foundation 4–
和畜生们一起下地狱吧
To hell with the livestock.
这个老顽固到底留了点什么给我
What’d the old stiff leave me?
我想这位可怜的丧失了
Um, I believe that what the bereaved…
想要表达的是由于她唯一的父亲的突然去世
is trying to express is that the sudden death…
留给她的是无尽的空虚
of her only father has left a great gaping void…
在她的银行账号♥ 不 在她的生命里
in her bank–in her life.
卡里根想知道他留给她什么 来填补这些空虚
Kerrigan wonders what he has left her to fill it up with.
让我瞧瞧
Hmm. Let’s see.
美洲野猫 猫头鹰
Bobcats, owls,

snakes.
女儿 卡里根
Daughter., Kerrigan.
缅因州的维普斯塔夫庄园
Whipstaff Manor in Maine.
还有呢
And?
还有就是我该去吃午饭了 请原谅
And I’m late for lunch, so if you’ll excuse me.
你是不是想告诉我 我用了2天的时间
Are you trying to tell me that I just spent the last two days…
握着那老家伙又粘又湿的手 伺候着他来踢我
holding his clammy hand, waiting for him to kick,
而我所得到的回报 就是这一堆恶心的财产
and all I get in return is one lousy piece of property?
不 50年以前它们是恶心的
No, it was lousy 50 years ago.
现在它们是报废了的
Now it’s condemned.
好好享受吧
Enjoy.
等等 这不公平
Wait a minute! This is not fair!
我要起诉你
I’ll contest it,
我要把你和每一只该死的烂海豚一起告上法庭
then I’m gonna drag you and every one of those damn dolphins into court!
不必客气
Knock yourself out.
迪布斯 跟以前一样 这次又是你的错
Dibs! This is all your fault, as usual.
如果你伪造好那份该死的遗嘱的话
if you would have just forged the damn will.
卡里根 这是报废的海边财产
Kerrigan, this is condemned seafront property.
迪布斯 难道你还不明白
Oh, Dibs! Don’t you get it?
弗利波得到的钱比我多
Flipper got more money than me.
卡里根 契约在里面
Kerrigan, the deed’s in there!
好烫
Oh! Ouch!
好烫
Ow. Ouch!
海盗和埋藏的黄金
Buccaneers and buried gold.
鞭子和棒子控制着财宝
Whipstaff doth a treasure hold.”
财宝 迪布斯 你这个白♥痴♥ 快把它拿出来
Treasure? Dibs, you idiot! Get it out!
我早知道那个地方肯定有什么价值
I knew that place was worth something.
那房♥子里有财宝
There’s treasure in that house.
我最终会拿到我所应得的
And finally, I’m gonna get what I deserve.
卡里根 我想我要去看医生 缅因州有的是医生
Kerrigan, I think I need a doctor. Oh, there’s plenty in Maine.
那么 你怎么看
So… what do you think?
我想我们会被淋湿的
I think you’re gonna get wet.
等等 卡里根
Hey! Wait! Kerrigan!
卡里根
Kerrigan!
迪布斯 点火 点火
Dibs, light, light!
好大一个垃圾场啊
What a dump.
这个地方真令人难以置信 随你怎么处置
This place is fabulous. You could just do so much with it.
-我是说 这里有些诡异 -迪布斯
-I mean, it’s a bit spooky. -Dibs.
你们好
Hello. Huh?
是谁 是谁
Who is it? Who is it?
恐怕我不能回答这个问题
Afraid I can’t answer that.
为什么 为什么
Why not? Why not?
这很难解释
It’s kind of hard to explain. Uh
-他是看守吗 -你是看守吗
-is he the caretaker? -Are you the caretaker?
-不是 -他是一个流浪汉吗
-No. -is he a transient?
-他是 你是一个流浪汉吗 -不 不太确切
-is he–Are you a transient? -No, not exactly.
告诉他快现身
Tell him to show himself.
你快现身吧
Show yourself.
这样吧 如果我现身 不要发出尖叫 好吗
Here’s the thing. If I do, don’t scream, okay?
这样的情况我见得太多了
I get that a lot.
你是夜贼吗 我要警告你我可是有武器的
Are you a burglar? I must warn you that I am armed.

Hello?
听着 别再胡说了 好吗
Listen! Cut the crap, okay?
如果你再不现身 我将以侵入罪逮捕你
If you don’t show yourself, I’m gonna have you arrested for trespassing!
好吧 好吧 请冷静 女士 我来啦
Okay, okay. Geez, calm down, lady. Here I come!
嗨 我是卡斯伯
Hi! I’m Casper!
不要那样不然你们会吵醒
You shouldn’t do that or you’ll wake up–
太晚了
Too late.
请告诉我 你有经验吗
So tell me, you have experience?
我有相当多的经验
I have-a quite a bit of experience.
不 你知道的 虽然还未付诸行动
Not, you know, like, exactly doing it.
可是我已经研究过它 而且和干过这事的人谈过
But I’ve studied it, and I’ve talked to people who have done it.
我看过录像 我对自己的知识感到非常有信心
I’ve-a seen videos, and I feel very confident with-a my knowledge…
我肯定应付的来 没问题
I could do it, no problem.
那就是你可以处理这一切喽 没问题
Then you can handle this? it’s-a no problem.
无论什么都没问题 小菜一碟 小小菜一碟
it’s-a like no problem whatsoever. Piece of cake. Piece of crumb cake.
你还好吧 怎么样了
Well? How did it go?
很好 那是 没问题 小菜一碟
Oh, it was-a fine. Was, uh, no problem. Piece of cake.
你最好
Who you gonna call?
另请高明
Someone else.
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
如果是以前 有什么东西挡我的道的话
What do I usually do
我会怎么办
when something stands in my way?
检查那些保险丝
Check those fuses!
你不觉得我们这样做有点过分吗
Um, are you sure we’re not going a tad overboard here?
迪布斯 我已经又气又怒
Dibs, I have huffed and puffed.
现在我想把这个地方给拆了
Now I want to rip this place down.
我要我的财宝
I want my treasure.
它们总不可能在一堆碎石上神出鬼没吧 这些畜生
They can’t haunt a pile of rubble, for Christ’s sake.
大伙 大伙儿 请不要走
People, people, please!
你们是最可爱的建筑工人 可恶的东西
You’re sweaty male construction types, for Christ’s sake!
迪布斯 快想想办法
Dibs, do something.
查理 快跑 一直跑
Charlie, quick, keep running!
千万别回头 快跑 查理 快跑
Don’t look back! Run, Charlie, run!
等等 等等 它们是和你们开玩笑的 是真的
Wait, wait. They were just kidding. Honest!
每次都是这样 我只是想交个朋友
Oh, every time. All I want is a friend.
你用过普里希拉牛毛毡吗
Did you ever feel the way Priscilla Cow felt?
你喜欢完全不同的感觉吗
That you’d like to be completely different?
几乎所有人都会在一瞬间喜欢上它的
Almost everybody feels like that once in a while.
但大多数时候 我希望你能以做回自己而高兴
But most of the time, I hope you can be glad to be yourself.
那真是值得庆幸的一件事
That’s really something to celebrate.
一个 个 鬼
A g-g-ghost!
我们将会为您揭示
More on the Pentagon playboys
更多的五角大楼的花♥花♥公♥子♥的故事 但现在
as the story unfolds, but now:
暂时离开 西格马德·弗洛伊德
Step aside, Sigmund Freud.
回到 乔伊斯·布拉♥萨♥斯
jump back, Joyce Brothers.
这是詹姆士·哈维博士 死亡治疗学家
it’s Dr.James Harvey, therapist to the dead?
你感到沮丧 焦虑吗
Are you depressed, anxious?
你孤独吗 你渴望和别人交谈吗
Are you lonely? Do you need someone to talk to?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!