1850年 穷困绝望的
加州人♥民♥
即将成为美♥利♥坚♥合众国第31州
加州州长宣布
举♥行♥历史性选举决定人♥民♥命运
保证让人♥民♥获得自♥由♥
尹弟兄 你在做什么
Brother Ignacio? What are you doing?
敲五次钟声 神父
Five rings, padre.
通知蒙面侠佐罗来解围
To summon Zorro in case there’s trouble.
佐罗一定早就来了
If I know Zorro, he’s already here.
踊跃投票 团结建州
慢点 你不是该去上课吗
Aren’t you supposed to be in school?
神父 我要看佐罗
Padre, what if Zorro comes?
他会在你屁♥股♥上划个Z字
I’ll make sure he carves a Z on your backside. How’s that sound?
真的吗
Really?
选民一面倒 同意建州
A landslide in favor of statehood.
希望加州其它地区也一样
Let’s hope the rest of California voted the same, huh?
把选票箱交给州长
Take this to the governor.
小心点 我们的未来在你手上
Hermano, be careful. Our future’s in your hands.
祈祷其它省份一样平安无事
I pray that the other provinces have been as peaceful as ours.
全新重装武器 亨利连发步♥枪♥
The latest model in heavy artillery, the Henry repeater.
如果上帝不用闪电就会用这玩意
If God didn’t hurl lightning, he’d surely carry one of these.
有什么事快说 麦吉文
State your business, McGivens.
我还没投票
I haven’t voted yet.
你来迟了 投票所关闭了
I’m sorry, you’re too late. The polls have already closed.
不公平 我也有投票权
Now, that doesn’t seem equitable. I have rights too.
乖乖交出选票箱我就走人
Now, if you’d be kind enough, hand me that box, I’ll be on my way.
你要来硬的我们会重新投票
You’d only force the people to vote again.
古代巴比伦接纳低等人种
Well, you remember that Babylon was condemned to ashes…
才受上帝惩罚被烧成灰烬
…for extending its empire to inferior races!
我奉上帝旨意阻止这项选举
I come to deliver the Lord’s work against this vote.
该替天行道了
Time to do the Lord’s work.
佐罗 佐罗
Zorro! Zorro! Zorro!
闪边 给我闪边
Move it. Move it. Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
抓住他
Get him!
越过山头前往州长官邸
Over the hill to the governor’s mansion.
我说越过山头前往州长官邸
I said, over the hill to the governor’s mansion!
你得练好英文听力
We really have to work on your English.
佐罗
Zorro! Zorro! Zorro!
怎么回事 我的手下呢
What happened? Where are my men?
他们被拦住 我自愿帮忙
They were held up, governor. I offered my help.
圣马刁人♥民♥
Citizens of San Mateo!
我们投票决定成为自♥由♥之州
Today we have voted to join the Union as a free state!
这是好的开始 三个月后
But this is only the beginning. In three months…
全加州开票结果出炉
…every vote of every pueblo around California will be counted!
我们就能骄傲地成为
And it is my hope that we will finally call ourselves…
美国人
…Americans!
乖马儿
Good boy.
你得减肥了 马兄
Your saddle is getting a little too tight, amigo.
跟我说我们赢了
Tell me we won.
跟我说我们自♥由♥了
Tell me we are free.
我们自♥由♥了
We’re free.
-为建州成功干杯 -为我们俩干杯
-To statehood. -To us.
真希望我今天也在场
I wish I was there today.
你与我同在
You were.
我不敢相信
I cannot believe it.
我们终于重获新生
We have our lives back.
我们可以带瓦金到西班牙
Now we can take Joaquin to a trip to Spain.
那儿一定变了很多
I cannot imagine how it has changed.
-伊莲娜 -还有纽约
-Elena…. -And New York.
你也该去见识见识 亚力汉卓
You should see New York, Alejandro.
那是全世界的首善之都
It’s as if the whole world has moved onto one tiny island.
伊莲娜 我在想
Elena, I’ve been thinking and…
我有不好的预感
Never a good sign.
加州三个月后才能正式加入美国
Listen, California won’t really be a state for another three months.
又怎样
Yes?
联邦保安官需要帮助维持治安
The federal marshals may need help keeping things under control until then.
我知道你在想什么 听我说
Look, I know what you’re thinking… Elena. Elena, listen, listen.
我离退隐江湖只差这么一点 伊莲娜
No, here is me, here is quitting. We’re this far apart. Elena.
我不敢相信我竟然信你的鬼话
I cannot believe it. I cannot believe I fell for it.
老公答应洗手不干 老婆也傻乎乎地相信他
Husband promises to quit, gullible wife believes him.
我怎么会这么傻
How could I be so stupid?
你的反应太过度了
Oh, Elena, you’re overreacting.
我反应过度
I’m overreacting?
你做出承诺
You made a promise.
-我们做出承诺 -我知道
-We made a promise. -I know.
你错过儿子的成长
You are missing your son’s entire life.
不 我什么也没错过
No, no, no. No, no, no. I am not missing anything.
-真的吗 -真的
-Oh, really? -Really.
他的老师叫什么
What is his teacher’s name?
太简单了 他叫
That’s an easy one. Mister… Brother…
金 胡神父
Father Kin… Jin… Hoofer?
我的记性很差 又怎样
So I have a bad memory. What does that prove?
你根本不认识儿子
That you do not know your own son.
更糟的是 他也不认识你
And even worse, he does not know you.
那你要我怎么做
What would you rather have me do?
当有钱大爷 成天指使佣人
Live my life as a wealthy don? Order servants around all day?
你认为我是这样吗 成天指使佣人
Is that what you think I do, huh? Order servants around all day?
不是 别曲解我的话 人♥民♥需要佐罗
No, no, don’t twist my words. People still need Zorro.
不 你才需要佐罗
No, no, no. You need Zorro.
别想当着我的面撒谎
Look me in the eyes and tell me that is not true.
记得瓦金出生时你说的话吗
You remember what you said the day Joaquin was born?
我的家人就是我的生命
“My family is my life.”
你知道你能活到现在有多幸运吗
Do you know how lucky you are to have made it this far? Alive?
你的仇家没发现我们的身份
That your enemies have not discovered who we are?
这十年来你为了加州的自♥由♥奋战
For 1 0 years, you have fought to give California its freedom.
你为何不能给你的家人幸福
Why can’t you give us ours?
他们在召唤你
They are calling you.
这就是我的本性
It’s who I am, Elena. It’s who I am.
我嫁的老公呢
What happened to the man I married?
和我并肩作战的老婆呢
What happened to the woman who used to fight by my side?
她生了儿子
She had a son.
你要他当个养尊处优的少爷
So he’ll grow up to be a nice little aristocrat…
只顾自己
…who has no idea where he came from…
不管别人死活 太好了
…and doesn’t care about anyone but himself. Beautiful.
你走出大门就别再回来
If you walk out that door, you are not sleeping here tonight.
也许我该打包
Maybe I’ll just take my suitcase.
祝你和你的爱马幸福快乐
I hope you and Tornado are very happy together.
一定会的
We will be.
我爱你
I love you.
我的小眼睛看见
I spy with my little eye…
H开头的东西
…something beginning with H.
爸爸怎么不一起吃早饭
Why wasn’t Papi at breakfast?
我说过 他出门做生意
I told you. He left early on business.
他总是在做生意
He always goes on business.
是啊
Yes, he does.
他到底做什么呀
What exactly does he do?
他是大人物 跟其他大爷碰面
Well, he is a don. And he meets with other dons…
讨论他们的土地和投资
…and they discuss land and investments…
这是很重要的工作
…and it’s all very important work.
他都跟朋友坐着数钞票啰
So he sits around with friends counting money.
瓦金 别这么说你♥爸♥
Oh, Joaquin. You should not be so hard on your father.
其实你很像他
You are more like him than you think.
这件事以后再说
We can talk more about this later, all right?
我爱你
I love you.
杨氏高级服饰店
你们是谁
Who are you?
问题是 狄夫人 你是谁
The real question, Se?ora de la Vega, is who are you?
一位有钱大爷的妻子
The devoted wife of a wealthy don?
或是替丈夫守密的独♥立♥女性
Or an independent woman held captive by her husband’s secrets?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
你的帮助
Your help.
一张牌
One?
狄兄弟 女人嘴里说一套
I tell you, de la Vega, women say they want one thing…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!