泰山
对自己的梦想要有信心
put your faith in what you most believe in
虽然两个世界
two worlds, one family
心相信 呼啸而行
trust your heart, let fate decide
生命一览无遗
to guide these lives we see
在这个天堂的领域
a paradise untouched by man
是经过爱的洗礼
within this world blessed with love
简单自然 如此和平
a simple life, they live in peace
尘土随我脚步跨出扬起
softly tread the sand below your feet now
虽然两个世界
two worlds, one family
心相信 呼啸而行
trust your heart, let fate decide
生命一览无遗
to guide these lives we see
在宽阔森林的领域
beneath the shelter of the trees
凭着爱才能接近
only love can enter here
简单自然 如此和平
a simple life, they live in peace
眼光看远 别孩子气
raise your head up, lift high the load
为爱去顶天立地
take strength from those that need you
坚强自己 全心全意
build high the walls, build strong the beams
阻挡所有可能会来临的坏事情
a new life is waiting, but dangerous no stranger here
母亲的泪向谁说明
no words describe a mother’s tears
伤过的心谁能抚平
no words can heal a broken heart
别看过去 只要倾听
a dream is gone, but where there’s hope
希望在远方呼唤着你
somewhere something is calling for you
一个新的家庭
two worlds, one family
心相信 呼啸而行
trust your heart, let fate decide
生命一览无遗
to guide these lives we see
我们之间的爱更加坚定
every moment now the bond grows stronger
一个新的家庭
two worlds, one family
心相信 呼啸而行
trust your heart, let fate decide
生命一览无遗
to guide these lives we see
妈妈 你看 你看那边
Mommy, look! Look over there!
卡娜 她回来了
Kala, she’s back!
你没事吧 卡娜
Are you all right, dear?
我很好 没事 你们放心
I’m fine. No, really, honestly.
只是在路上 我耽误了一会儿
It’s just that I got a little bit… sidetracked.
这不是那个 是 那个
Well, isn’t that, uh… Well, so…
它 它长得好 好
Well, it’s just so, so…
她的意思是说他长得好丑
That’s freaky-looking, okay? That’s what it is.
-托托 -没错啊
-Terkina! -Well, it is!
-它到底是什么东西呀 -它是个婴儿
-I mean, what the heck is it anyway? -He’s a baby.
我看不
Ow! I can’t…
它妈妈在哪
So, where’s his mama?
我呀 现在我要当它的妈妈
Well, I’m going to be his mother now.
其实 看久了他也不是那么丑啦
You know, he’s not so bad once you get used to him.
卡娜说她要当他的妈妈
Kala’s gonna be its mother now.
哥查 他是我从花豹嘴里救出来的
Kerchak, I saved him from sabor.
卡娜 它替代不了我们的儿子
Kala, it won’t replace the one we lost.
我知道 可是 他需要我
I know that. But… he needs me.
可是 他 卡娜 你看看
But, it… it… it… Kala, look at it.
他不是我们的同类啊
It’s not our kind.
不行 你得把他送回去
No. You have to take it back.
送回去 他会没命的
Take him back? But he’ll die!
-森林要他的命的话 -我要他
-If the jungle wants him… -I want him.
卡娜 我不能够让你危害到整个家族
Kala, I can’t let you put our family in danger.
他看起来有那么可怕吗
Does he look dangerous to you?
只有他吗
Was it alone?
对 花豹杀了他全家
Yes. Sabor killed his family.
-你确定 -我确定 除了他没有别人了
-Are you sure? -Yes. There are no others.
嗯 那你留着他吧
Then you may keep him.
哥查 我知道他会是个好儿子的
Kerchak, I know he’ll be a good son.
我说他可以留下
I said he could stay.
没说他可以做我儿子
That doesn’t make him my son.
我们今晚在这里过夜
We will nest here for the night.
那 你要叫他什么呢
So, um, whatcha gonna call it?
我要叫他 泰山
I’m gonna call him… Tarzan.
泰山 好吧 反正是你的小孩
Tarzan? Okay. He’s your baby.
好了 小小姐 快来吧 你该休息了
All right, little lady, come on. It’s way past your nest time.
-喔 妈 五分钟 -不行
-Oh, mom, five more minutes? -No!
-两分钟 -不行
-Two more minutes? -No!
一分钟可以吧
One more minutes?
不要哭 我在这
Don’t cry. I’m here.
不要怕啊
Come on, come on.
不要再哭了 不要难过了
come, stop your crying, it’ll be all right
把你的手握紧我
just take my hand hold it tight
我会在你身边保护着你
I will protect you from all around you
陪伴着你 不要哭
I will be here, don’t you cry
怀中的你 小却坚强
for one so small, you seem so strong
我的双臂给你爱和温暖
my arms will hold you keep you safe and warm
谁都拉不开我们的爱
this bond between us can’t be broken
陪伴着你 别再哭
I will be here don’t you cry
你在我心里面
because you’ll be in my heart
你在我心里面
yes, you’ll be in my heart
从今天起 会一直到永远
from this day on, now and forever more
在我心里面
you’ll be in my heart
管他们怎么说
no matter what they say
你是我的宝贝
you’ll be here in my heart
永远
always
永远
Always.
泰山
Tarzan?
-妈 被我吓到了吧 -你这孩子
-I sure scared you, mom. -You sure did!
你就不能学些乖一点的动物吗
Can’t you imitate any quieter animals?
喔 妈 那不好玩 看我学花豹叫
Oh, mom, they’re no fun. Wanna see me be a leopard?
你学些自个儿的声音给我听啊
Why don’t you just come up with your own sound?
卡娜
Kala!
泰山 谢天谢地你没事
Tarzan, thank goodness you’re all right!
卡娜跟我都好担心
Kala and I have been so worried!
哥查 谢谢你 谢谢你帮我们找到他
Thank you. Thank you so much for finding him, Kerchak.
你真是一个好有智慧的领袖哦
You are such a wise and caring leader.
跑
Run.
过来 你脑筋有问题啊
Hello! Are you thick in the head?
-干嘛 -要我说几次你才懂啊
-What? -How many times do I have to tell you?
想要哥查喜欢你的话 最好给我离他远一点
If you want Kerchak to like you, stay away from him!
嘿 托托 快来 等你了
Come on, Terk! Step on it!
最后到的是呆瓜 快喔
Last one there’s a dung beetle!
对 先到的是傻瓜
Yeah! And the first one’s gotta eat it!
托托 我能去吗
Terk, can I come?
可以 只要你追的上 但是
Well, yeah, you could if you could keep up but… you know.
可惜你啊 每次都追不上
You can’t really keep up.
喂 等等我呀 喂
Wait up, guys. Wait up!
我追到你们了
Right behind you.
自己打自己
Ah, yeah, take that. Stop hitting yourself.
自己打自己
Stop hitting yourself!
开心果来啦 谢谢各位
The fun has arrived. Thank you very much.
你怎么那么久才来
What took you so long?
有一个小尾巴一直跟着我
I had a little pest control problem,
不过现在已经没事啦
but it’s all taken care of.
大家好
Hi, guys.
托托 你干嘛 开玩笑啊
Terk, what is this? Some kind of joke?
天呀 嘴上无毛的人又来了
Tell me I’m not looking at the hairless wonder.
因为 托托说
Well. Terk said I could come along
只要我追的上就可以来玩啊
if I could keep up.
-天呀 不会吧 -托托 拜托
-Ah, no, Terk, come on! -Terk!
我来处里 放心吧 别急
I’ll handle this, guys. Okay?
老弟 你过来
Listen, buddy, come here.
我们现在有个小小的问题要解决
We got a tiny, little, itsy-bitsy problem here.
老实说 你知道我很喜欢你跟我们一起来玩啦
Personally, I’d love to hang out with you. You know I would.
可是这些家伙
But the guys,
他们有个小小的要求
they need a little convincing, you know.
好啊 他们要我♥干♥嘛
Okay. What do I gotta do?
干嘛 他们要你干嘛呀
Do? What do you gotta do?
这真的很蠢的