可以说是人迹罕至吧
I suppose it was the loneliness…
而且远离尘嚣
and being far away from anyplace…
两个原因让我决定买♥♥下这栋建筑
that made me decide to buy the house.
在我买♥♥下之后 我告诉自己绝对不会实行”那个”计划
And after I did, I told myself I’ll never go through with the plan…
即便如此 我还是将该有的都准备了
even though I’d made all the preparations…
而且每天每分钟都十分清楚她人在哪里
and knew where she was every minute of the day.
再见
Bye.
跟他多像 你看
It looks just like him. See?
再见
See you. Bye.
-米兰达 米兰达 停步 -来喝一杯
-Miranda, Miranda, stop. -Have a jug.
就一杯 就一杯
Just one. Just one jug.
嘶 弗雷迪 过来这边
Psst! Freddie, come over here.
弗雷迪 快点过来
Freddie! Come over here quick.
快点 弗雷迪 过来这边
Come on, Freddie. Get a move on.
安妮阿姨 你在这边干麻
Aunt Annie, what are you doing here?
-这次为了帮你送邮件来的 -我说过不要你来邮局的
-This came for you in the post. -I told you never to come to the bank.
读信 弗雷迪 快读信
Read it, Freddie. Read it!
我们赢得了足球六♥合♥彩♥
He won the football pools!
他赢得71000英镑的彩金
He’s won 71,000 pounds on the pools!
请打开门
Open the door, please!
有人在吗
Is there anyone there?
请让我出去 请让我出去
Please let me out! Let me out, please!
希望你睡的不错
I hope you slept well.
我帮你带了些谷物
I brought you some cereal.
你得告诉我你喜好的口味
You’ll have to tell me what you like.
我会替你弄到
I’ll get anything you want.
这里是哪 你是谁
Where is this? Who are you?
我必须把指甲锉和剪刀从你包包里拿出来
I had to take the nail file and the scissors out of your bag.
为什么你要带我来这边
Why have you brought me here?
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
-别挡我的路 -请你
-Get out of the way! -Please…
别逼我再次使用武力
don’t oblige me to use force again.
我请求把我释放
I demand to be released at once!
大叫是没有帮助的 你不会被听到
It’s no good shouting. You can’t be heard.
而且不论如何 这边不会有任何人经过的
And anyway, there’s never anyone to hear.
我不知道你以为我是谁
I don’t know who you think I am.
如果你认为我是有钱人家女儿
If you think I’m someone’s rich daughter
而你将得到一大笔的赎金
and you’re gonna get a huge ransom…
你会对结果非常失望
you got a shock coming.
我知道你是谁 你叫米兰达·格雷
I know who you are. You’re Miranda Grey.
你父亲是学校教授 詹姆斯·格雷
Your father’s Dr. James Grey of Reading.
我知道他并非富有
And I know he’s not rich.
我非常了解你 比你想像的还要了解
I know a lot about you, more than you think.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
听着 我到底在这是为了什么
Look, what am I doing here?
我希望衣服合身
I hope the clothes fit.
我并不知道你身材确切的尺码
I didn’t know your size exactly.
但我见过你穿那些颜色
But I’ve seen you wear those colors.
你穿那些衣服很好看
You looked very nice in them.
等等 不 等等 别走
Wait! No, wait! Don’t go!
等等 回来 请回来
Wait! Come back! Please come back!
请打开门
Please open the door!
请别丢我一个人
Don’t leave me, please!
打开门
Open the do…
拜托你
Please!
你可以告诉我 我们人在哪边
Do you mind telling me… where we are…
而你是谁呢
and who you are?
你非常的用心
You’ve gone to a lot of trouble.
这边所有的衣服 还有这些美术书籍
All those clothes in there, all those art books.
我是你的囚犯 但你打算让我当一个快乐的囚犯
I’m your prisoner, but you want me to be a happy prisoner.
为什么
Why?
既然你知道我父亲不是有钱人 那你这以做不是为钱
Since you know my father isn’t a rich man, it isn’t for ransom, as you say.
那么 你要的是”性”
The only other thing is sex.
并不是那样
It’s not that at all.
我会展现所有应当的尊重
I shall have all the proper respect.
那么我为什么会在这里
Then why am I here?
我希望你成为我的宾客
I want you to be my guest.
宾客
Your guest?
我不想当你的宾客
I don’t want to be your guest!
让我离开
Let me go!
我爱你
I love you.
有趣的是
Funny thing is…
我告诉自己几十遍
I told myself a dozen times…
不告诉你这件事
I wasn’t going to tell you.
让爱 自然的在我们之间产生
I was going to let it come natural on both sides.
但一碰触到你突然就
But I touched you just then.
就说出口了
It came out.
知道吗
You see…
在家乡念书的时候
at home in Reading…
我们通常坐同一班巴士上学
we used to travel on the same bus together.
我曾经坐你旁边的位置一 两次
I even sat next to you once or twice.
通常我会一直看着你
I used to watch you all the time.
然后接着你拿到奖学金
And then, when you got the scholarship…
而跑到伦敦来
and went to London…
我以为我从此会忘了你
I thought I’d forget you.
当再次见到你 我
From the first time I saw you, I…
我觉得 你是我的真命天女
I think I knew you were the only one.
我不懂
I don’t understand all this.
我还是不懂你为什么带我来这
I don’t understand why you brought me here.
我希望你能开始了解我
I want you to get to know me.
但你不能透过绑♥架♥ 让别人来认识了解你
But you don’t kidnap people so they’ll get to know you.
知道这种行为 你会带来大♥麻♥烦吗
Don’t you realize the trouble that you could get into?
我不在乎
I don’t care.
这事一定上报了
It must be in the papers.
我还没看报纸
I haven’t looked.
你会因此坐牢数年的
You could go to prison for years.
但那也很值得
But it’d be worth it…
对我生命而言 那很值得
be worth going for life.
如果你不替自己想 也请替我想一想
If you won’t think of yourself, think of me.
替我父母亲想 他们因为女儿的失踪多么惊恐
And my parents. Think how frightened they must be.
-我很抱歉 -而我学校那边
-I’m sorry. -And my school.
我不能不去上课 为了那份奖学金 我做了很多努力
I can’t stay away from school. I worked very hard for that scholarship.
这些损失我负担不起
I can’t afford to lose it.
你宁可回去那家伙身边
You want to go back to that chap.
那个家伙
What chap?
这酒吧里装腔作势的那个
The la-di-da one in the pub.
你爱他 是吧
You love him, don’t you?
噢 老天 感觉像待在疯人院里
Oh, God! This is like a lunatic asylum.
听好 现在大家肯定都在找我
Look, people must be searching for me.
全英格兰 都在找我了
All of England must be searching for me.
早晚 他们都会找到我
Sooner or later, they’re going to find me.
不可能
Never.
因为 你看嘛
Because, you see…
人们都在找你 对吧
they’re looking for you, all right…
但是 他们不会找到我这来
but… nobody’s looking for me.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
听着 我承诺你
Look, I’ll make a promise.
现在让我离开 我不告诉任何人你做得这些事情
Let me go now. I won’t tell anyone.
我们可以做朋友 我会帮助你的
We could be friends. I could help you.
如果你现在就让我走 我会很钦佩你的
Look, if you let me go now, I shall begin to admire you.
我会觉得 你是个怜悯 而且有骑士精神
I’ll think, he had me at his mercy, but he was chivalrous.
并表现一个真正的绅士
He behaved like a real gentleman.
我会捏一个谎 不会有人知道发生什么事 除了你我
I’ll make up some story. Nobody will know about this except us.
不 我无法让你走
No, I can’t let you go.
救命 救命
Help! Help me!
救命 来人呀
Help me, somebody!
救命 救命 救命 救命
Help! Help, help, help!
拜托 救命
Please help me!
你打算关我到什么时候
How long are you gonna keep me here?
我不晓得
I don’t know.

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章慕尼黑
下一篇文章红河
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!