人类统治地球的最大威胁是病毒
诺贝尔得主 乔什瓦·李德伯格
1967年7月
扎伊尔 宾塔巴山谷雇佣军营地
跟我来
Come this way!
我们可以治疗外伤
Men wounded in battle we can deal with.
对这种奇怪的病毫无办法
But this strange disease.
昨天死了30个人
Thirty men dead yesterday.
前天死了18个
18 the day before.
需要补充
We need supplies.
血桨
Plasma.
青霉素
Penicillin.
我会给你送来的
We’ll get what you need.
你是美国人
You’re Americans.
带我离开这个鬼地方
Please get me out of this shithole.
伙计 我们就是来接你们的
Buddy, that’s what we’re here for.
你先让我们抽点血 行吗
First we’ll take a blood sample, all right?
我快要死了
I’m gonna die, right?
-你不会死 -转告我妻子 我爱她
-You won’t die. -Tell my girl I love her.
别胡思乱想 你们会团圆
I won’t tell her. Tell her yourself.
那屋里躺着的全都是早期患者
The soldiers inside are in the early stages of the disease.
他们到明天晚上就变成这样了
By tomorrow night they will look like this.
上帝
Mother of God!
我尽快派飞机给你送药品
I’ll authorize an immediate airdrop.
比我预料的更糟 看来只有牺牲他们了
It’s worse than I thought. Get the plane here by 1900.
只能这样 比利
Get the plane, Billy.
我们在这里
Come on! All right!
恐怖地带
1995年
美国 马里兰州 底特律
美国陆军传染病研究中心
安全一级
轻度传染病毒研究室
肺炎球菌 沙门氏菌属
安全二级
中度传染病毒研究室
淋巴疾病 流行性感冒
安全三♥级♥
高度传染病毒研究室
要求接种混合疫苗
炭疽热 斑疹伤寒 艾滋病
安全四级
极度传染病毒研究室
非经允许 严禁入内
埃博拉病毒 拉♥萨♥病毒 汗塔病毒
最后一天
Isn’t this your last day?
是啊
Yeah.
赛姆 你在吗
Sam, are you there?
快接电♥话♥ 扎伊尔有病情 看上去很糟
Pick up the phone. We have a situation in Zaire. It doesn’t look good.
别动
Stay there.
传染很快 死亡率高
Hemorrhagic fever, high mortality.
开罗发来传真
We picked up a relay from Cairo.
不许出来
I said stay!
怎么回事
Hi, what’s wrong?
似乎有四级传染病
Looks like we have a Level 4. What’s up?
死了多少
How many dead?
不知道 还没有具体数字
Don’t know. There aren’t any numbers yet.
-你认为是什么 -很难说
-What do you think it is? -Too early to say.
世界卫生组织要派人去调查 你要赶在他们之前
The WHO is preparing a team, but I want you there first.
放下手头工作 马上去扎伊尔
You’re off Hanta and flying to Zaire.
我马上召集人 再向你汇报
Let me get my crew together. I’ll get back to you.
真不敢相信 全湿了
I can’t believe this. You’re wet.
不听话
You are wet.
你俩谁先违背命令 露易丝 是你
Which one disobeyed me first? Lewis, it was you, right?
你们可真淘气 你好像有点内疚
You guys are busted. You look very guilty.
售出
露易丝 过来 下来
Lewis, come on. Get down.
你好
How are you?
哎 宝贝 你们好吗 怎么了
Hi, boys. How you doing? What are you doing?
想我了
You miss me?
来 谁想吃早饭
Come here. Who wants some breakfast?
你的报纸
Your paper.
来取你的东西 来吧
You here for your stuff? Come on.
面包 谁要吃面包 吃吧
Bagels. Who wants bagels? Breakfast?
-谁要吃早饭 -我要出门
-Who wants some breakfast? -I’ve got to go away.
去哪
Where?
扎伊尔
Zaire.
他们说那里有4级传染病
They think there’s cases of hemorrhagic fever there.
-卡西也去 -是的
-Is Casey going? -Yeah.
还有杰夫 全组
And Jaffe. The whole crew.
大部分都去
Most of it.
想把狗留在这里
Want to leave the dogs?
就4天
It’s just 4 days.
星期五我去亚特兰大 你不回来 我就把狗带走
I’m going to Atlanta Friday. If you’re late, the dogs go too.
说定了
Fair enough.
你要去疾病控制中心
What will you do at CDC?
和你一样搞4级传染病
Working BL4. Same as you.
我的工作
My job.
我认为这是我的工作
I’d like to think of it as my job.
不再有五角大楼的压力
And I won’t have the Pentagon pressuring me.
这是我的
This is mine.
拿走
Take it.
你的东西都在那个纸盒里
And the rest of your stuff is in boxes in there.
你可以回来再取 随你便
I can hang on to it till you come back or whatever.
你把我俩的合影都分给我了
You know that you’re giving me all the pictures of us.
你留着
You can keep them.
你留着
You keep them.
我不想要
I don’t want them.
可我也不想要
I don’t want them either, Robby.
就四天
Thursday!
中士 你再去调些人帮着搬
I want a turn-up, on the mark.
是 上校
Yes, Major
快点 动作快点
Let’s go! Come on, let’s move it.
这箱血浆放在右边的架子上
This plasma goes in the right rudder of the right wing.
杰夫在哪 -请假了 他老婆生了
-Where is Jaffe? -His wife is in labor. He’s on leave.
-那谁来做血样分离 -你信不过我
-Who’ll read the tissue samples? -You don’t trust me?
-得了 -好吧
-Come on! -Fine.
你实在需要他 我就叫他来 可你伤了我的自尊心
You want a hotshot scope-jockey, fine, but, frankly, I’m hurt.
-谁是指挥 -老头本人
-Who cut his orders? -The Old Man himself.
他起这么早可真是破天荒
He hasn’t got up this early in years.
-我去告诉他 -我否认
-I’ll tell him you said so. -I’ll deny it.
你好
Good to see you.
我以为亲临现场他们手脚会快点
Thought if I showed my star it might speed things up for you.
奏效了
Is it working?

No.
给你添个人
File on the new man.
这是他的档案 传真数据和照片
Plus telex traffic to date, and satellite photos from the area.
-赛姆 -嗯
-Sam. -Sir?
快去快回
Get in, get out.
我讨厌你 你让我不自在
I hate having you here, making my life miserable…
但不希望你被病毒杀死
…but don’t want to lose you to a bug.
-有个问题 -说吧
-One question. -Go on.
我♥干♥了什么让你不自在
What have I ever done to make your life miserable?
你比我起得早
You got up today.
谢谢 比利
Thank you, Billy.
萨特少校
Major Salt.
能参加你的小组感到非常荣幸
May I say it’s an honor to work with you.
上过西点军校 医科大学 飞行技校 飞行时间呢
West Point, Johns Hopkins. How many hours did you log in helicopter school?
-85小时 -成家了
-85. -Married?
-是的 -祝你好运
-Yes sir. -Good luck.
没上过前线
Ever been in the field?
可我有充分的思想准备
But I’m fully trained and highly motivated.
这次情况特殊 环境特别危险
I’m talking about landing in a hot zone. It’s unique.
见过坏血病的病例
Have you seen the effects of hemorrhagic fever?
没有
No, sir.
我来解释
Allow me.
-少校 -是
-Major. -Yes.
患者初期症状像流行性感冒
At first the patient has flu-like symptoms.
两三天以后全身出现红斑不久变成脓包
In 2 or 3 days pink lesions appear on his body, along with pustules…
很快就溃烂出血和脓
…which erupt with the blood and pus. A milky substance begins to,
红斑变成脓包就像烤糊的玉米粒
These lesions become full-blown. They feel like mush.
呕吐 腹泻 鼻子 耳朵 牙床 眼圈出血

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!