我是阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克
This is Alfred Hitchcock speaking.
我已经给大家奉献了许多悬疑电影
In the past, I have given you many kinds of suspense pictures.
但这一次我给大家带来的却与以往不同
But this time, I would like you to see a different one.
不同之处在于这是个真实的故事
The difference lies in the fact that this is a true story…
里面的每个字都是真实的
…every word of it.
比以往所有我拍过的悬念电影
And yet it contains elements that are stranger than all the fiction…
的故事情节都要离奇的多
…that has gone into many of the thrillers that I’ve made before.
1953年1月14日的早晨
对克里斯多佛·伊曼纽尔·巴勒斯彻洛来说是永生难忘的日子
伸冤记
再见
See you later.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 罗汤达先生
Good night, Mr. Rotunda.
晚安 约翰
Good night, John.
-晚安 曼尼 -晚安 约翰
-Good night, Manny. -Good night, John.
你好 曼尼 家里好吗
Hiya, Manny. How’s the family?
早上好 斯坦 家里很好 谢谢
Morning, Stan. Fine, thanks.
-来点什么 还老样子 -老样子
-What’ll it be, the usual? -The same.
我一会儿把面包送过去
I’ll bring the toast over to the table.
谢谢
Thank you.
-罗斯 我把你吵醒了 -我本来就醒着
-Oh, Rose, did I wake you? -I was awake.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
都是牙闹的
It’s just these teeth.
不过也睡着了一会
I haven’t been awake all the time.
你的牙很疼 是吗
They hurt, though, huh?
这不算很疼
Not much.
更疼的是看牙医需要花的钱
I think it’s the price that hurts more than anything else.
今天下午医生给我说要花很多钱
The dentist told me what it would cost this afternoon.
是吗
Yeah?
4颗智齿要300美元
Three hundred dollars for the four wisdom teeth.
这可不是笔小数目 不过对于牙齿的重要性来说
That’s a lot of money, but with prices what they are…
这价格可能还不算太离谱
…maybe it’s not too unreasonable.
他还给额外我上了一堂进化论课
He even gave me a little lecture on evolution on the side.
似乎人类的颚骨越来越小了
It seems the human race is growing smaller jaws…
牙齿的数目也越来越少
…and having fewer teeth.
但是牙齿进化的比颚骨超前了
But the teeth are ahead of the jaws…
所以人们就会有多出来的 不知道该怎么用的牙齿
…and so everybody has more teeth than they know what to do with.
所以我有四颗阻生牙
That’s why I have four impacted wisdom teeth.
你真完美
You look just about perfect to me.
如果人确实是进化而来 那你进化的真是太完美了
If evolution can produce you, it’s doing pretty good.
我们不该抱怨阻生牙
I don’t think we ought to complain about a few impacted teeth.
对 我们不该抱怨 可看牙的钱怎么办
All right, we won’t complain about it. How do we pay for it?
我们以前也有过大笔的医疗开销
We’ve had big doctor bills before this.
我知道 但是我想
I know, but I thought…
我们不应该再那样了
…we’d come to the end of all that.
借别人的钱 然后好几年
We borrow money, and for years…
都得分期偿还借款
…we pay out on the installment plan.
弄的我们总是很拮据
It keeps us broke.
那是什么 填字游戏
What is that, a crossword puzzle?
这是我玩的一个小游戏
It’s a little game I play.
我挑出明天有可能赢的马
I pick tomorrow’s winners…
然后我把赌注写在下面 就这儿
…and I write my bets down here, on the side, see, like this.
第二天 我就能知道自己赢了多少 输了多少
And then the next day, I figure out how much I’ve won or lost.
我不知道你还喜欢赌马
Oh, I didn’t know you liked horses.
我喜欢的是计算 亲爱的
It’s the arithmetic I like, honey.
我是个音乐家
I guess it’s the musician in me.
音乐家一般都对数学很着迷
Musicians are always fascinated by mathematics.
他们看不懂 但却可以算出来
They can’t read, but they can figure.
你要是能给我们赢300美元 那可就太好了
It would be nice if you could win us about $300.
根据我的经验 我赢多少就得下多少注
In my experience, I always pay for what I get.
我们赢不了300美元 借吧
We won’t win any 300, we’ll borrow it.
每次我们想振作起来的时候
Every time we get up, something comes along…
都会有倒霉的事情立马把我们打倒
…and knocks us right back down again.
这就是生活 亲爱的 生活就是这样
That’s life, honey. That’s the way it is.
我认为我们已经够幸运了
I think we’re pretty lucky, mostly.
-是吗 -是的 当然是
-Are we? -Sure, we are.
我们相亲相爱
We’re in love…
有两个漂亮 聪明的孩子
…we’ve got two good, bright boys…
有一个我喜欢的工作
…l’ve got a job I like.
我觉得我们过的很好 除了牙疼
I think we’re doing pretty well, except for this toothache.
你让我感觉好多了
You make everything all right again.
-我们幸运吗 -当然幸运了
-Are we lucky people? -Sure, we are.
最幸运的事就是我遇到了你
And the luckiest thing that ever happened to me was finding you.
曼尼
Oh, Manny.
有时 我在夜里等你回家的时候好害怕
Sometimes I’m so frightened, waiting for you to come home at night.
我回来了 对不
I always come home, don’t I?
我们最好还是睡上一会儿
We better get some sleep.
-你现在能睡着了吗 -我想能吧
-Can you sleep now? -I think so.
-坐在这儿陪我一会儿好吗 -当然可以
-Will you sit here for a while? -Sure.
你知道你存的有钱吗
You know you’ve got some money saved up?
我存的钱
I have?
-在哪存的 -你的保险单
-Well, where? -Your insurance policy.
我的不行了 你的还可以
I borrowed against mine, but yours is clear.
你觉得那够吗
Do you think there’d be enough?
我得问问 不过我想差不多够了
I’d have to ask, but I think there’d be enough for most of it.
-你去问谁 -我下午去看看
-Who do you ask? -I’ll go down this afternoon and find out.
很好
Wonderful.
妈妈 妈妈
Mother! Mother!
那些小淘气们 怎么了
Those kids. Yes?
来了 怎么了
Yes, what is it?
你能不能让格雷格在我练习的时候别吹口琴
Will you tell Greg to quit playing the mouth organ while I practice?
-格雷格 格雷格 -你说说他好吗
-Greg? Greg? -Will you tell him?
-格雷戈里 -怎么了 妈妈
-Gregory? -Yes, Mother?
罗伯特弹钢琴的时候你别吹口琴
Don’t play the harmonica while Robert is playing the piano.
可我们演奏的曲子一样啊
But I was playing the same thing.
-是吗 -他以为他是 可
-Was he? -He thinks he was, but…
我就是
I was!
即便一样 我也不想让你吹它
I don’t want you playing, even if it is the same.
-他躲在壁橱里弄怪声 -怎么回事
-He hides in the closet and makes noise. -What’s all this?
罗伯特在弹钢琴 格雷格打搅了他
Robert was playing the piano. Greg was spoiling his music.
-我没有 -你有
-I didn’t! -You did!
-我吹的是一样的曲子 -你不是
-I was playing the same. -You were not!
知道么 鲍勃 我刚才
You know, Bob, it sounded to me…
听到最后一部分 好象是格雷格
…that last part, when Greg was playing…
抓住了曲子的旋律
…sounded like he caught the melody.
-再来一次 格雷格 -现在不行了
-Try it again, Greg. -I can’t do it now.
你在我弹琴的时候就可以了
No, you can only do it when I’m playing.
大方点 鲍勃 我知道他想打乱你
Now, be fair, Bob. I know he’s trying to annoy you…
但是他演奏的莫扎特的曲子挺有味道
…but he did play some Mozart.
-有味道 有味道 -对 你演奏的很不错
-I did, I did! -Sure, you did.
你没受他干扰之前弹的也很不错
And you were doing very well till you let him throw you.
你很有音乐天分
You got a real gift for it…
可能格雷格也和你一样
…so maybe Greg has too.
那样不是很有趣吗 罗伯特
Wouldn’t that be fun, Robert?
-你们两个可以合奏 -我刚弹的很好
-Then you could play together. -I did well?
-当然了 弹的很好 -当然了 弹的很好
-Sure, you did. -Sure, you did.
不要让其他的事情干扰你
You mustn’t let things throw you off.
你不能生气的把钢琴拍一下就停下来
You don’t wanna pound the piano and then give up.
在这之前 你干的很不错
You were doing very well, except for that.
这上面写着莫扎特 5岁的时候作了这首曲子
It says here Mozart wrote it when he was 5.
那我就一定能弹好 我都8岁了
So I should be able to play it. I’m 8.
我5岁 所以我也能写出这样的曲子来
I’m 5, so I should be able to write it.
告诉你们今晚干什么 今天晚上 我们要上音乐课
Tell you what we’ll do. Tonight, we’ll take time for music lessons.
鲍勃学钢琴
Bob on the piano…
-格雷格是口琴 -先教我
-and Greg on the harmonica. -Mine first!
每个人15分钟 格雷格的
Each lesson will be 15 minutes, and Greg’s…

Hello?
喂 妈妈
Hello, Mother.
爸爸好吗
How’s Pop?
今天
Today?
我想我能吧 可我要先办一件事
I guess I could, but I’ve got an errand to do first.
我去不了多长时间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!