斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特股份有限公♥司♥
华尔街
投资者的世界就像丛林
The world of investing can be a jungle.
牛市 熊市
Bulls. Bears.
危机四伏
Danger at every turn.
我们斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特的员工
That’s why we at Stratton Oakmont
作为丛林之王感到无比自豪
pride ourselves on being the best.
我们有训练有素的专业人员
Trained professionals to guide you
引领您穿越金融领域的荒野险境
through the financial wilderness.
斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特
Stratton Oakmont.
坚实可靠
Stability.
诚实经营
Integrity.
让您引以为傲
Pride.
斯特拉顿·奥克蒙特股份有限公♥司♥

One!

Two!

Three!
第一个扔中靶心的混♥蛋♥我白送两万五千块
Twenty-five grand to the first cocksucker who nail a bull’s-eye!
来吧 开始
Come on! Let’s go!

One!

Two!

Three!
我叫乔丹·贝尔福
My name is Jordan Belfort.
不是他
Not him.
是我 没错
Me. That’s right.
我以前是个中产阶级
I’m a former member of the middle class
父母都是会计
raised by two accountants
在皇后区贝赛的一个小公♥寓♥里长大
in a tiny apartment in Bayside, Queens.
我26岁那年
The year I turned 26,
作为老总在自己的经济公♥司♥
as the head of my own brokerage firm,
赚了4900万
I made $49 million,
说来还真让我不爽
which really pissed me off
还差300万就是一周赚100万了
because it was three shy of a million a week.
不不不 我的法拉利是白色的
No, no, no. My Ferrari was white,
和《迈阿密风云》里唐·约翰逊的一样
like Don Johnson’s in Miami Vice.
不是红的
Not red.
看见那座庄园了吗
See that humongous estate down there?
那是我的房♥子
That’s my house.
我妻子内奥米
My wife, Naomi,
布鲁克林湾脊区的女公爵
the Duchess of Bay Ridge, Brooklyn,
以前是模特 拍过美乐淡啤的广♥告♥
a former model and Miller Lite girl.
没错
Yeah.
刚在法拉利里给我口♥交♥就是她
She was the one with my cock in her mouth in the Ferrari.
所以把你的老二塞回裤裆里吧
So put your dick back in your pants.
除了内奥米和两个可爱的孩子
In addition to Naomi and my two perfect kids,
我还有一座豪♥宅♥ 一架私人飞机
I own a mansion, a private jet,
六辆豪车 三匹骏马
six cars, three horses,
两处度假别♥墅♥和一艘170英尺长的游艇
two vacation homes, and a 170-foot yacht.
起锚了
Anchors aweigh!
我还赌博成瘾 嗜酒成性
I also gamble like a degenerate. I drink like a fish.
一周能上五六次小姐
I fuck hookers maybe five, six times a week.
三所不同的联邦机构盯着想起诉我
I have three different federal agencies looking to indict me.
我还酷爱嗑药
Oh, yeah, and I love drugs.
再来一轮
One more round.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
– Oh, you like it? – Yeah.
当夜晚些时候…
拉起来 快拉起来
Pull up. Pull up!
快坠机了 老天
We’re gonna crash, for Christ sake!
放松
Relax!
别紧张
Just relax.
-你还好吧 -没事
– You okay? – Yeah, I’m all right.
好样的
Good job.
回去小心
You get in there safe, all right?
下次见 老兄
Till the next time, brother.
下次见
Till next time.
我每天吃的药量足够把
Yup, on a daily basis I consume enough drugs
曼哈顿 长岛和皇后区放倒一个月
to sedate Manhattan, Long Island and Queens for a month.
乔丹先生
Okay, Mr. Jordan.
我每天吃10到15片安♥眠♥酮♥缓解”背疼”
I take Quaaludes 10 to 15 times a day for my “Back pain,”
一种治疗注意力缺失的药
吃阿得拉好集中注意力
Adderall to stay focused,
吃佳乐定抗焦虑 抽点大♥麻♥放松
Xanax to take the edge off, pot to mellow me out,
嗑点可♥卡♥因♥清醒一下 再来点吗♥啡♥
cocaine to wake me back up again and morphine, well,
因为那玩意真是一级棒
because it’s awesome.
早上好 奈森
Good morning, Nathan.
但是世界上所有的药中
But of all the drugs under God’s blue heaven,
有一种我最为爱不释手
there is one that is my absolute favorite.
嗑够了这鬼东西你就所向披靡了
You see, enough of this shit’ll make you invincible.
足以征服全世界
Able to conquer the world,
杀得敌人片甲不留
and eviscerate your enemies.
我说的不是这个
And I’m not talking about this.
我说的是这个
I’m talking about this.
金钱不仅能给你带来更好的生活
See, money doesn’t just buy you a better life,
更精美的食物 更好的车 更美的妞
better food, better cars, better pussy.
还能让你成为更好的人
It also makes you a better person.
你可以慷慨资助教会
You can give generously to the church
或你支持的政党
or political party of your choice.
钱甚至能拯救濒危的斑点猫头鹰
You can save the fucking spotted owl with money.
我一直都想当富翁
I always wanted to be rich.
回头看看过去
So let me go back.
22岁的我 刚结婚
I’m 22 years old, newly married,
就已经是个追名逐利的小混♥蛋♥了
and already a money-crazed little shit.
那我怎么办呢
So what do I do?
我去了唯一一个
I go to the one place on earth
能满足我野心的地方
that befit my high-minded ambitions.
我爱你
I love you.
你的地位还不如水藻
You are lower than pond scum.
有什么意见吗
You got a problem with that,
乔丹
Jordan?
没 完全没有
No. No problem at all.
很好 因为你现在就这地位
Good. Because that is what you are.
水藻
Pond scum.
你的工作是联络员
Your job is connector,
也就是说
which means
你每天要打500多次电♥话♥
that you’ll be dialing the phone over 500 times a day
想法让我联♥系♥上有钱的大老板
trying to connect me with wealthy business owners.
在你考下证券经纪人执照前
And until you pass your Series 7,
你♥他♥妈♥也只能干这个 坐下
that is all you’re gonna fucking be doing. Sit.
坐下
Sit!
我告诉你 我去年赚了30多万
Now just so you know, last year I made over $300,000.
你的另一个头儿 他赚了100多万
The other guy you’ll be working for, he made over a million.
100万
A million dollars?
可想而知那家伙得多变♥态♥
I could only imagine what a douchebag that guy must be.
-乔丹·贝尔福 -是 先生
– Jordan Belfort. – Yes, sir.
-我是马克·汉纳 -很高兴认识您
– Mark Hanna. – A pleasure to meet you.
我也是
And you as well.
我看你已经见过那个地头蛇了
I see you’ve already met the village asshole.
拨号♥并微笑
Smile and dial.
1点前别他妈抬头
And don’t pick up your fucking head until 1:00.
甭管他
Hey, fuck him.
我才是高级经纪人
I’m the senior broker here.
他就是个当差的
He’s just a worthless piker.
来给我吹个箫吧 汉纳
Why don’t you blow me, Hanna?
你真在面试的时候卖♥♥出去一股吗
Now did you really pitch a stock in your job interview?
想脱颖而出总得干点实事
I had to do something to stand out.
是吧 先生
Right, sir?
就喜欢你这样的
I fucking love that.
-中午一起吃饭 -好
– Lunch. Today. – Yeah.
如果我们不在9点半整立刻开始打电♥话♥
We don’t start dialing at 9:30
我们的客户就占线了
because our clients are already answering the phone.
三 二 一
Three. Two. One.
干起来吧
Let’s fuck!
你想知道金钱听上去什么样吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!