美人计
1946年4月24日下午三时
美国佛罗里达州 迈阿密
佛罗里达州南部地区地方法♥院♥
本案有没有任何不能宣判的理由
Is there any legal reason why sentence should not be pronounced?
-没有 法官先生 -有 我有话要说
– No,your honour. – Yes,I’ve something to say.
你们可以把我关起来 但是
You can put me away,but you can’t put away…
但是你们不能不顾你们和 这整个国家所面临的情况
what’s going to happen to you and to this whole country…
下次 我们要
Next time,we’re going to…
别再说了 这样对你不利
Do not say,that against you
本庭宣判如下 被告J·休伯曼
It is the judgement of this Court that the defendant,J. Huberman…
对美国犯有叛国罪
having found guilty of the crime of treason against the United States…
经效忠于总检察官的佛罗里达州迈阿密
by the jury of this Court for the Southern District of Florida at Miami…
南部地区法♥院♥陪审团审理
be committed to the custody of the United States Attorney General…
依法判处约翰休伯曼
for imprisonment in an institution of the penitentiary type…
有期徒刑20年
for a period of 20 years.
该被告立即关押 交由执行法官予以监护
The defendant may be forthwith remanded to the custody of the U.S. Marshall.
现在退庭
Court is now adjourned.
她女儿来了
Here she comes!
请等等 休伯曼小姐 拍个照吧 休伯曼小姐
Just a minute,Miss Huberman! Look this way,would you,please?
休伯曼小姐 关于你父亲 我们想请你谈谈
We’d like a statement from you,Miss Huberman,about your father.
譬如你父亲是否罪有应得
Do you think your father got what he deserved?
你对于你父亲作为德国情报人员
Are you pleased your father’s going to pay the penalty…
而判刑是否满意
for being a German worker?
她要离开本市就报告我
Let us know if she tries to leave town.
你歇一会 吃点东西 金斯先生
Would you care to pause for some refreshments,Mr. Hopkins?
艾丽茜娅 真有警♥察♥盯着你们吗
Alicia,were you really followed by a policeman?
-可真够劲 -让我给他们点厉害尝尝
– It sounds exciting. – I’m going to shoot it out with him.
够了
Had enough.
噢 得了 说哪儿去了 咱们还没正经的喝呢
Don’t be silly. The important thing hasn’t started yet.
每个客人都喝了不少 像墙上挂着鱼的标本
Everybody down here’s got a stuffed fish hanging on the wall.
-哪里 -没看到鱼呀
– Where do they get them? – Never seen the fish.
来一杯吗 美男子 我以前见过你吗
How about you,handsome? Haven’t I seen you somewhere before?
噢 没关系 我欢迎不速之客
Oh,it doesn’t matter. I like party-crashers.
他不是不速之客 我带他来的
He’s not a party crasher. I brought him.
我不介意有警♥察♥跟着我
I wouldn’t mind being followed by a cop.
我最恨那些下流警♥察♥在人后边死盯着
I hate low,underhanded people like policemen pussy-footing after you.
也难怪 我是被怀疑的人
Of course,I’m a marked women,no?
我可能随时去到那巴拿马运河
I am liable to blow up the Panama Canal any minute now.
-要点冰吗 -不 谢谢
– You want some ice in it? – No,thank you.
你这么漂亮的姑娘为警♥察♥伤神太不该了
It’s not becoming for a girl like you to be worried about cops.
-明天就没事了 -噢 真的
– You won’t be tomorrow? – Oh,really?
十点开船
We sail at ten.
真的 就这么一走了之
Really? We just sail away?
你能找条鱼 我就找到个说谎者
Show me a fish and I’ll show you a liar.
我看这个地方都呆不住了
What this party needs is a little glam treatment.
早点散吧 明天早上九点钟还要上船
We’d better start breaking up. I have to be on board at nine.
在哈瓦那呆一个星期 整件事就过去了
One week in Havana and this whole thing will have blown over.
-你爱我吗 船长 -你非常美
– Do you love me,Commodore? – You’re a very beautiful woman.
喝一杯 你这话我很欣赏
I’ll have another drink to appreciate that.
-你去哪儿 -钓鱼
– Where are you going? – Fishing.
就这么晚去钓鱼 你发疯了
This time of night? You’re mad.
-你怎么样 还喝 -不管白天还是晚上 都没有鱼
– How about you,still drinking? – There’s no fish,day or night.
你知道吗 我喜欢你
You know something? I like you.
-明天九点钟船上见 -让我 让我再想一想
– I’ll see you on board at 9 o’clock. – I’ve to think that over.
你不用带行李 我们在哈瓦那买♥♥好了
You don’t have to pack. We’ll pick up some things in Havana.
我看 只能让他留在这醒醒酒 艾丽茜娅
I think I’ll have to leave him here to dry out,Alicia.
很遗憾你们要走 这真是个非常完美的聚会
I’m sorry you have to go. It’s been a perfectly hideous party.
-晚安 -晚安
– Goodnight. – Goodnight.
剩下的还够每人一杯
There’s one more drink left.
-可冰不争气 -什么
– Shame about the ice. – What ice?
-没了 -什么没了
– Gone. – What’s gone?
冰块
The ice.
你干嘛喜欢这首歌♥
Why do you like that song?
因为它表示离别
It’s a lot of hooey.
世界上只有情歌♥让人高兴
There’s nothing like a love song to give you a good laugh.
说得对
That’s right.
-屋里真闷啊 -有一点
– It’s stuffy in here,isn’t it. – It might be.
不如
What about…
我们去野餐吧
we have a picnic?
去外面
Outside?
在屋里野餐 多闷啊
Yeah,it’s too stuffy in here for a picnic.
-你想干了它 -剩下可惜呀
– Want to finish that? – Shame to leave it.
真是孩子气
You’re quite a boy.
-我的车在外边 -当然
– My car is outside. – Naturally.
-想兜兜风吗 -想呀
– Want to go for a ride? – Very much.
客人怎么办
What about your guests?
等他们缓过来自己会走的
They’ll crawl out under their own steam.
说好了 我来开车
I’m going to drive. That’s understood.
-不带件衣服 -有你就行
– Don’ you need a coat? – You’ll do me.
等一等
Wait a minute.
把这个围上 免得着凉
Let me put this on you,you might catch cold.
-我开得怎么样 -不坏
– How am I doing? – Not bad.
-你害怕了 -不
– Scared? – No.
-当然了 你什么都不怕 -那也不是
– You’re not scared of anything… – Not too much.
-噢 让雾迷住了 -不 是头发
– This fog gets me. – It’s your hair in your eyes.
车速 是多少
What does the speedometer say?
65英里
Sixty-five.
我要开到80 好让你笑不出来
I want to make it eighty and wipe that grin off your face.
我不喜欢男人 对我傻笑
I don’t like gentlemen who grin at me.
警♥察♥
A cop.
什么
What?
后边有个警♥察♥在追我们 你瞧
A policeman is chasing us. look.
最讨厌这些警♥察♥
They make me sick.
好像要跟你说话呢
He wants to talk to you.
酒后开车
Drunken driver.
第二次违章 要坐牢了
A second offence. Now,I go to jail.
一家子都坐牢也好
Whole family in jail! Who cares?
你倒是好自在啊
Having a time for yourself,aren’t you?
你这号♥人该去睡党
People like you ought to be in bed.
-醉了 -等等 先生
– Drunk,huh? – Just a minute,officer.
你别多嘴 先生 没什么借口可找的了
No arguments,mister: you ain’t got a leg to stand on.
对不起 你怎么不早说
Sorry,but you didn’t speak up.
没关系
That’s all right.
-你治得了她 -没问题
– Sure you can handle it? – No trouble.
嗯 你肯定知道怎么办
Well,you ought to know.
罚单呢
Where’s the ticket?
他没给我开罚单
He didn’t give me a ticket.
-你叫什么 -德弗林
– What’s your name? – Devlin.
你把什么给警♥察♥看了 他给你敬礼了
You showed that cop something. He saluted you.
-是吗 -我看见了
– Did he? – I saw him.
好啊 你这家伙 你也是警♥察♥
You double-crossing buzzard! You’re a cop!
你抬举我了
We’ll argue that later.
-你给我滚下去 你滚 -我要送你回家
– Get away from my car! – I’m going to take you home.
根本用不着你送
You’re not going to take me home at all.
移过来
Move over!
来吧
Come on!
你给我滚下去 闯到我家来的联邦警♥察♥
Get out of my car,Federal cop! For crashing my party!
就像个蒙着脸的强盗
Just like that buzzard with the glasses.
你给我走开 你盯着我后头想坑我 滚开
Give me alone. You’re trailing me to get something out of me.
安静点儿好吗
You going to calm down?
好 坐过去
Good,now move over.
放开你的手 我不会让你
I’ll kill you,I’m not going to let…
把它喝了吧
You better drink that.
为什么要这个
Why is this necessary?
喝了它
Go on,drink it!
都喝了
Finish it!
好点了吗
Feel better?
你别管我好不好呢
What do you care how I feel?
你这警♥察♥
You,you cop…
这到底怎么回事
What’s this all about,huh?
-你打什么主意 -什么主意
– What’s your angle? – What angle?