黑烟囱 冒黑烟
Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheree
烟囱清扫工就是幸运星
A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be
黑烟囱 冒黑烟
Chim chiminy, Chim chiminy Chim chim cheroo
当他和你握手的时候 幸运就会传染给你
Good luck will rub off when he shakes hands with you
黑烟囱 冒黑烟
Chim chiminy Chim chim cheree, chim cheroo
女士们 先生们
All right, ladies and gents…
这样的场合 幽默诗正好派上用场
comical poems suitable for the occasion…
即兴创作 当场发表
extemporized and thought up before your very eyes.
好的 我们开始
All right, here we go.
这是我们共同的天地
Room here for everyone Gather around
警♥察♥先生恪尽职守
The constable’s “responstable”.
听起来还不错吧
Now, how does that sound?
你好 拉克小姐 让我为你献上一首
Hello, Miss Lark I got one for you
拉克小姐喜欢和安德鲁在公园散步
Miss Lark likes to walk in the park with Andrew.
你好啊 安德鲁
Hello, Andrew.
啊 考利夫人 一个关于你的故事
Ah, Mrs Cory a story for you
你的女儿过去比你矮
Your daughters were shorter than you…
但现在 她们长高了
but they grew.
亲爱的帕西蒙小姐
Dear Miss Persimmon…

Yes?
风 从东方刮来
Wind’s in the east
雾 在四处弥漫
Mist comin’ in.
一件酝酿已久的事情看似就要发生
Like something is brewin’ about to begin
没人能够预测未来
Can’t put me finger on what lies in store
但我知道将要发生的一切
But I feel what’s to happen…
都曾经发生过
all happened before.
对不起 刚才说到哪里了
I’m sorry. Where was I?
谢谢 谢谢你的支持
Thank you, one and all, for your kind support.
啊 拉克小姐 谢谢
Ah, Miss Lark, thank you.
天主保佑你
Crikey. Bless you, guv.
您就是慷慨的化身
Generosity itself, that’s what you are.
您就免了
No charge.
哦 是你啊 你好
Oh, it’s you! Hello.
你是说 樱桃树大街17号♥么
Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane, you say?
好吧 跟我来
All right. Come along with me.
这就是樱桃树大街
This here’s Cherry Tree Lane.
一个很可爱的地方
Nice little spot, you might say.
17号♥就在前面
Number 17’s just down a bit.
这个能给人留下深刻印象的大房♥子第一眼看上去并不舒服
Now, this imposing edifice what first greets the eye…
它是退役海军上将
is the home of Admiral Boom…
鲍默将军的家
late of His Majesty’s Navy.
他的房♥子就像一艘船
Likes his house shipshape, he does…
他做事更是井井有条 一丝不苟
shipshape and bristol fashion at all times.
-报时枪准备 -准备完毕 将军
-Time gun ready? -Ready and charged, sir.
-还有3分零6秒 -是 将军
-Three minutes and six seconds. -Aye, aye, sir.
将军一向以准时而闻名
What he’s famous for is punctuality.
全世界都以格林尼治时间为准
The whole world takes its time from Greenwich.
但人们说格林尼治以将军的时间为准
But Greenwich, they say, takes its time from Admiral Boom.
情况还好么 将军
What cheer, Admiral?
下午好 年轻人 你要到哪儿去
Good afternoon to you, young man. Where are you bound?
17号♥那儿有个聚会 我想去看看
Number 17. Got some parties here in tow what wants to see it.
-把这事记入航海日志 -是 将军
-Enter that in the log. -Aye, aye, sir.
应该提醒你 年轻人
A word of advice, young man:
17号♥地区的暴风雨迹象已经很明显
Storm signals are up at Number 17.
天气马上就要变坏
Bit of heavy weather brewing there.
谢谢 我会留神的
Thank you, sir. Keep an eye skinned.
这就是樱桃树大街17号♥
Here we are. Number 17 Cherry Tree Lane.
乔治·班克斯先生的住所
Residence of George Banks, Esquire.
噢 将军的话一点都没错
Hello, hello, hello. The Admiral’s right.
17号♥地区的天气很恶劣
Heavy weather brewin’ at Number 17, and no mistake.
-别理她 -住嘴
-Leave her alone! -Shut up!
我告诉你 不要试图阻止这个恶人
I’ll show you. Don’t you be trying to stop the wretched creature!
让她走 我说 她走了真好
Let her go, that’s what I say, and good riddance!
从她踏进门的那刻起 我就没喜欢过她
I never liked her from the moment she set foot in the door.
但没有了保姆 谁来对付那两个孩子
But who gets stuck with the children with no nanny in the house?
我么 天啊
Me, that’s who!
瞧她那高傲的样子
Her and her high and mighty ways!
还有她那张脸 我已经受够了
And that face of her that would stop a coal barge, it would.
事实上 布里夫人 你就是把全世界的财宝
Indeed, Mrs Brill! I wouldn’t stay in this house another minute…
都堆在我面前 我也不会再多呆一分钟
not if you heap me with all the jewels in Christendom.
不 不 卡蒂保姆 别走
No, no, Katie Nanna, don’t go!
别挡着门
Stand away from that door, my girl!
你让我们怎么和主人说孩子的事呢
But what am I gonna tell the master about the children?
这与我无关
It’s no concern of mine.
这是那两个小野兽最后一次从我这溜走
Those little beasts have run away from me for the last time.
他们一定在什么地方 你去动物园找过了么
They must be somewhere. Did you look around the zoo in the park?
你了解简和迈克尔
You know how Jane and Michael is.
你难道不担心狮子会抓住他们吗
Coo! You don’t think the lion could’ve got at them, do ya?
你知道他们是多喜欢在那笼子周围玩
You know how fond they was of hangin’ around the cage.
我不想再废话了
I said my say, and that’s all I’ll say.
这所房♥子已经和我永远一刀两断
I’ve done with this house forever.
好啊 好极了
Well, hip, hip, hooray!
出门当心别摔了 宝贝
And don’t stumble on the way out, dearie.
噢 别这样 卡蒂保姆
Now, now, Katie Nanna!
班克斯夫人 她回来了
Mrs Banks! She’s home!
我们女儿的女儿会敬仰我们 我们将一起欢唱
Our daughter’s daughters will adore us and we’ll sing in grateful chorus
“干得好 主张参政的姐♥妹♥们♥”
“Well done, Sister Suffragette”
卡蒂保姆 艾伦 晚上好
Good evening, Katie Nanna, Ellen.
我们举♥行♥了一场盛大的聚会
We had the most glorious meeting!
威伯尼夫人把自己绑在
Mrs Whitbourne-Allen chained herself
首相的马车车轮上
to the wheel of the Prime Minister’s carriage.
你们真应该去看看
You should’ve been there.
班克斯夫人 我有句话要对你说
Mrs Banks, I would like a word with you.
还有阿什列夫人被抓走了
And Mrs Ainslie, she was carried off to prison…
她一路上边唱歌♥边散发传♥单♥
singing and scattering pamphlets all the way!
我很高兴你回来了 夫人 我已经尽力了
I’m glad you’re home, madam. I’ve always given the best that’s in me…
谢谢你 卡蒂保姆
Oh, thank you, Katie Nanna.
我就知道我不会看错的
I always knew you were one of us.
我们是身着裙装的战士
We’re clearly soldiers in petticoats
为妇女的投票权而英勇地战斗
And dauntless crusaders for women’s votes
尽管我们尊敬每一个男人
Though we adore men individually
但作为一个群体 他们是愚蠢的
We agree that as a group they’re rather stupid
-班克斯夫人 -甩掉昨日的枷锁
-Mrs Banks. -Cast off the shackles of yesterday
肩并肩 我们走向自♥由♥
Shoulder to shoulder into the fray
我们女儿的女儿将会敬仰我们
Our daughter’s daughters will adore us
她们将一齐欢唱
And they’ll sing in grateful chorus
“干得好 主张参政的姐♥妹♥们♥”
“Well done Sister Suffragette”
可能的话 我不想冒犯你 但是
Being that as it may, I do not wish to offend, but I…
从肯辛顿到比林斯门呼声此起彼伏
From Kensington to Billingsgate one hears the restless cries
从这片土地的每一个角落 妇女们站起来了
From every corner of the land womankind arise
政♥治♥平等 权利平等
Political equality and equal rights with men
潘克赫斯特夫人又被铐上
Take heart for Mrs Pankhurst has been clapped in irons again
我们不再做温顺的附属品
No more the meek and mild subservients we
为了我们的权力英勇奋斗
We’re fighting for our rights militantly
班克斯夫人 我能插句话么
If I may have a word, Mrs Banks.
-甩掉昨日的枷锁 -班克斯夫人
-So cast off the shackles of yesterday -Mrs Banks!
肩并肩我们走向自♥由♥
And shoulder to shoulder into the fray
我们女儿的女儿将会敬仰我们
Our daughter’s daughters will adore us
她们将一齐欢唱
And they’ll sing in grateful chorus
-“干得好” -班克斯夫人
-“Well done” -Mrs Banks.
-“干得好” -班克斯夫人
-“Well done” -Mrs Banks.
-干得好 主张参政的 -班克斯夫人
-“Well done, Sister Suf…” -Mrs Banks!
-什么事 -班克斯夫人 我有件事要告诉你
-What is it, Katie Nanna? -Mrs Banks, I have something to say to you.
-孩子们在哪里 -夫人 孩子们
-Where are the children? -The children, madam…
确切地讲 不在这里
to be precise, are not here.
他们又消失了
They’ve disappeared again.
卡蒂保姆 你确实太粗心了
Katie Nanna, this is really too careless of you.
这已经是这周的第三次了
Doesn’t it make the third time this week?
第四次 夫人 如果不是气愤之极的话
The fourth, madam. And I for one have had my fill of it.
我并不想说他们的坏话
I’m not one to speak ill of the children, but…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!