你有什么打算
What’s your resolution?
-我打算减肥 -可你是墨西哥人
-I’m going to cut carbs. -Aren’t you Mexican?
奶奶做的东西你都不能吃了
You can’t eat nothin’ Grandma makes.
养成一种习惯只要30天
It only takes 30 days to form a habit
之后就会变成第二天性
and then it becomes second nature.
根据真实事件改编
-谁说的 -奥普拉
-Who says that? -Oprah.
奥普拉 (著名脱口秀主持人)
OK. Oprah cool now?
你有什么打算
What’s yours?
我不想再贩卖♥♥大♥麻♥
I want to quit selling trees.
弗鲁特韦尔地铁站 2009年新年
加州 奥克兰市 凌晨2:15
-为什么不让我们走 -我不知道
-Why are we still here? -I don’t know. . .
看那个拍照的家伙
Look at that man taking pictures and shit.
坐下 闭嘴
Sit down! Shut the fuck up!
-嘿 -别动手
-Hey! -Hey, come on, man!
别动手
Come on, now!
注意你的身份
Protect and serve! Protect and serve!
-别动手 -别动手
-Come on, man. -Come on now, y’all!
-真的 -你这个黑鬼
-Really? -Bitch-ass nigger, huh?
你这个黑鬼
Bitch-ass nigger, aren’t ya?
这里有情况
Hey, that’s hella fucked up!
有情况
That’s fucked up!
放了他 搞什么
Let him go! What the fuck?
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up.
加州 海沃德 2008年新年前夕 上午12:10
苏菲娅 我已经忍♥很久了
Fuck, Sophina.I’ve been holding, how long?
我不知道
I don’t know.
每次你碰我
Every time you touch me,
我都会想到你和那个贱♥人♥亲热
all I can think about is how you was touching that bitch.
你老是揪着这事不放
I’ll never hear the end of that shit.
你知道吗
You know what?
你说的对 去吧
You’re right. Go.
我去干嘛
What I gotta do? Hm?
我就和她搞过一次
Fucked with her that one time.
是你被抓到一次
Nah. You got caught…one time.
别跟我说
Are you gonna sit here and tell me
那是你第一次和那个贱♥人♥鬼混
that was the first time you kicked it with that bitch?
你之前没见过她
You ain’t never seen her before that, huh?
都过去了
That shit’s over with.
我要的是你和T
All I want is you…and T.
永远
Forever.
你说永远是什么意思
What you mean, forever?
等下你就知道了
Let me show you.
爸爸
Daddy?
-快去 -她叫的是你
-Go help. -Mm-mm. She’s asking for you.
-怎么了 -我睡不着
-What’s up? -I can’t sleep.
睡不着
You can’t sleep.
你想和爸爸妈妈一起睡吗
You want to sleep in here with Mommy and Daddy?
-嗯 -好
-Mm-hm. -Mm-hm.
T 你怎么这么不懂事 几点了
T, you know better than that. What time is it?
下半夜了
It’s after midnight.
(发送短♥信♥给妈妈:生日快乐)
妈妈 今天我能带两份果干吗
Mommy? Can I have two fruit snacks today?
不行 你可以多带一个苹果
No, you can have an extra apple if you want.
-妈妈 -别跟我争
-But, Mommy…-Don’t argue with me, T.
太早了
It’s too early.
-我们得给车加油 -剩下的油够开到幼儿园
-Oh, come on, we have to go get gas. -We got enough to get us there.

Shh!
-早上好 塔蒂阿娜 -早上好 史黛西太太
-Good morning, Tatiana. -Good morning, Mrs. Stacy.
-你好吗 奥斯卡 -很好 你好吗
-How you doin’ today, Oscar? -I’m doing good, you?
看到没 我说了油够了
See? Told you we’d make it.
你回家睡觉吗
You’re gonna go home and sleep, right?
我还有事 为晚上准备东西
Nah, I’m gonna head up to the job. Get some stuff for tonight.
我死也不愿休息日来这
I’d rather die than come here on my day off.
我们会去旧金山吧
We’re gonna go to ‘Frisco, right?
看烟花
See the fireworks?
当然会去
Yeah. We’ll do that.
-好 -好
-Cool. -Cool.
那我下车了
All right, let me get in here.
你的脖子好咸
Mm…The back of your neck is all salty.
-不说拜拜 -拜拜
-Are you gonna say bye? -Bye.
我也爱你
Love you, too!
(呼叫妈妈)

Hello?
再问一次 你今天生日也要去上班吗
Last shot,right here.You sure you want to work on your birthday?
我过来接你去庆祝吧
I’m gonna come get you. Let’s go celebrate.
听着很诱人
Well, as tempting as that sounds,
但这儿要是没我会大乱的
this place would be a mess without me today.
好吧 要我买♥♥一些螃蟹吗
OK. You still want me to pick up a couple crabs for later, right?
好啊 你能买♥♥些…
Yes, and could you pick up a couple of. . .
你在开车
Are you driving?
-是的 -戴耳机了没
-Yeah. -Are you wearing your earpiece?
-戴了 -别骗我
-Yeah. -Don’t lie to me.
等一下
All right, hold on.
-喂 -现在戴上了
-Hello? -Is it on now?
戴上了
Yeah.
你帮我买♥♥一些虾米
OK. Yeah. Get me a couple of packets of dried shrimp.
到时给你钱
Stop by on your way and I’ll give you the money.
钱的事你不用管
Don’t worry about that.
我晚上会给你钱
All right, then, I’ll pay you back tonight.
不用了 妈妈
Come on, Ma. Don’t trip.
今天是你生日
You ain’t payin’ for nothin’ on your birthday.
我要忙了
OK, I need to run on in here, baby.
-晚上见 -好
-I’ll see you later tonight? -Yeah.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you. -I love you, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
-奥斯卡 -你好吗
-Osc, what’s good boy? -What’s good with you, bruh?
-老样子 你找埃米 -他在吗
-Yeah, same shit. You looking for Emi? -Yeah, he here?
今天早些时候见过他 不知道现在他在哪
I seen that nigger earlier today, bruh. I don’t know where he at now.
-对了 给我来些螃蟹 -我想起来了
-Oh bruh, came to get some crabs, too. -Crab…Ah shit, that’s right.
-今天是妈妈生日 -对啊
-It’s Ma’s birthday today? -Yeah.
不好意思 我忘了 替我跟她说生日快乐
My bad, I forgot. Tell her I said happy birthday.
-你怎么不自己去跟她说 -我今晚走不开
-Why don’t you come tell her yourself? -I can’t do it tonight, boy.
-我另有安排 -少来了
-I gotta bust some moves. -You ain’t bustin’ shit.
新年跨年有什么安排
What’s good for the countdown though?
去旧金山看烟花
You know, ‘Frisco, fireworks, the whole shit.
-明白吗 -明白
-Feelin’ me? -Yeah, yeah.
要帮忙吗
Need help?
我要一磅…
Uh, yeah. Can I get a pound of your. . .
我能看看鳎目鱼长什么样吗
Can you show me what your sole looks like?
可以
Yeah.
-鳎目鱼 -好
-Sole. -Uh…OK.
我能看看鲶鱼吗
What about your catfish? Can I see that?
-这就是鲶鱼 -我想做炸鱼
-Yeah, cat. -OK, I want to do like, a fish fry.
这种鱼可以吗
Are these ones good to fry?
开什么玩笑 是鱼都可以
What the fuck, man. It’s fish. You can fry all of it.
稍等一下
Right…Just give me a second.
你要给妈妈买♥♥什么
Yeah. What do you need for Moms, bruh?
我要三个丹金尼斯大海蟹 去后面拿
Let me get three Dungeness Crab. From the back, bruh.
要肥一点的 别耍我
Fat ones, too. Don’t try and play me.
新年晚餐准备做炸鱼
So, you’re having a fish fry for New Year’s or something?
差不多吧
Uh, yeah. Something like that.
我在这上班 我可以帮你
Oh, I work here. I can help you figure it out.
今天我休息
It’s my day off.
我想在去旧金山前给一个朋友做顿饭
Um…Well, I’m cooking for a friend tonight before we go to the city,
他喜欢吃南方风味的炸鱼
and he loves fried fish, like Southern style. . .
-南方风味 他是黑人 -不 他是白人
-Southern. Sounds like he’s black. -Oh, no, he’s white.
他应该认识不少黑人
But he knows a lot of black people, I guess.

Uh-huh.
我自己完全没头绪
I don’t know what I got myself into.
(呼叫邦妮奶奶)
-喂 -奶奶
-Hello? -Grandma?
奥斯卡 你好吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!