海底什么也没有
There is so little deep down.
唯有上百万吨♥的水 岩石和天燃气
Millions of millions of tons of water, rocks and gas.
情感
Affection.
鲜血
Blood.
千百分钟 千百万年
A hundred minutes, a thousand years.
灰烬 光线 此时
Ashes. Light. Now.
就在此时
This now.
这一切刚发生
A while ago…
着火了
Fire!

No!
我告诉过你 不是吗
I told you before, didn’t I?
贫瘠的大海
There are very few things.
唯有沉默和言语
Silence and words.
言语的秘密生活
汉娜·阿米兰请前往总办事处
Hanna Amiran, please come to the main office.
你叫汉娜·阿米兰 对吧
Hanna Amiran, right?
-是的 -在这里已经工作四年了对吗
– Yes. – And you’ve been with us for 4 years?
是的 四年
Yes, that’s right.
汉娜 我们对你的表现很满意
We’re happy with you, Hanna.
你不用担心 公♥司♥这方面没异议
You don’t have to worry, as far as the company is concerned.
-很满意 这点我敢保证 -好的
– Very satisfied, I can assure you. – Good.
问题在于其他方面
The problem here is the others.
也就是你的同事 那些与你共事的人
Your colleagues, your workmates, the people you work with.
他们…
There’s been…
打报告抱怨说…
complaints, reports…
还有工会介入 你懂的吧
The trade union committee, you know.
抱歉 我不懂
No, I don’t.
我被炒了吗
Am I being fired?
-我现在就该走人吗 -汉娜
– Should I go now? – Hanna,
我刚说过 我们对你的表现很满意
I have just told you, we are happy with you.
怎么可能炒你鱿鱼呢
How could I sack you?
问题在于你过去工作的四年间
The problem is that in the 4 years that you have been with us,
没休过假 没请过病假 也从不迟到
you’ve never taken a day as holiday, never been sick, never been late.
我怎么可能炒你鱿鱼呢
How can I possible give you the sack?
看在上帝的份上
Take a months holiday,
你请一个月假休息休息吧
for Christ’s sake.
一整个月吗
A whole month?
是的 我这儿有些旅游手册
Yeah, I’ve got some brochures here.
心想要是哪天决定自己去旅游能用上
Just in case I decide to go myself, one of these days.
世上有很多宛如天堂般的美景值得一去
You know, there’s some beautiful, heavenly places to go in the world.
譬如
Places that…
椰林树影 躺在沙滩椅惬意享受
Places with palm trees, and lounges on the beach.
还有服务员给你端上椰汁朗姆鸡尾酒
And waiters serving pina colada,
这种酒还会冒着烟呢
and that drink with the smoke in it.
还能在水里做有氧操啊
And aerobics in the pool.
来 拿去看看吧
Here, look.
自己选一本 我这儿有的是
Take the ones you want. I’ll get more.
我真还有很多
I’ve got plenty more.
怎么了 不喜欢椰林树影吗
What’s the matter, don’t you like palm trees?
-椰林树影不错 但是 -但是什么
– Palm trees are okay, but… – But what?
他们…
Do they…
他们会逼着你在水里做有氧操吗
Do they make you do aerobics in the pool?
要是你不想做会怎样
What happens if you don’t want to?
我虽跟她素未谋面
She has never seen my face,
但却是她唯一的同伴
but I’m her only company.
她常看到我身穿红色灯芯绒工作服
She sees me dressed in red corduroy dungarees.
配浅蓝色运动衫
A light blue polo jersey.
工作服总是红色
The dungarees are always red.
运动衫总是蓝色
The jersey’s always blue.
究竟为何 她自己也不知道
Why? She doesn’t know why.
发型总不太一样
The hair is never the same.
有时齐肩 但有时却…
Sometimes shoulder length, and sometimes this way…
老实说 惨不忍♥睹的西瓜头
let me tell you, a horrible pudding bowl cut.
我爱喝冷鲜奶
I like cold milk.
一加热 喝起来让人作呕
When it’s hot, makes me feel sick.
您好 我是英格 请说
Inge speaking.
哪位
Hello?
哪位
Hello?
汉娜 是你吗
Is that you, Hanna?
如果电♥话♥那头没有沉重呼吸声或是呻♥吟♥
Well, if there’s no heavy breathing or groaning,
我就知道是你打来的
I’ll know it’s you.
你回了上次我写给你的信了吗
Did you answer my last letter?
回信我是不指望了 至少读过吧
Do you ever read them? I wouldn’t ask you to answer them.
汉娜 汉娜
Hanna. Hanna…
她今晚对我讲了故事
She told me stories tonight.
听了让人有些害怕
They were a bit scary.
接着她躺在我身边 直至我入睡
And then, she lied down by my side until I closed my eyes.
期间轻抚着我的头发
She’s stroking my hair.
头发太长了 得快点剪短
It’s too long. I’ll have to get it cut soon.
克劳德·范·戴姆 动作巨星 同施瓦辛格齐名
显然克劳德·范·戴姆肌肉更多
Sure, Claude Van Damme’s got more muscle,
范·迪塞尔 好莱坞知名影星
但范·迪塞尔演技更好
but Vin Diesel’s a better actor.
这两个人的肌肉看起来没多大区别
There’s not much difference as far as muscle’s concerned.
不过毫无疑问 范·迪塞尔演技更好
But there’s no doubt about it, Vin Diesel acts better.
要来点饼干吗
Want a biscuit?
我没带巧克力味饼干
I didn’t bring any chocolate ones,
因为我知道你不爱吃巧克力
because I know you’re not a chocolate person.
下了车真舒服
It’s nice to get out of there.
动动筋骨
Stretch your legs.
好的
Okay.
你难道打算一整晚跟我商量这件事吗
Look, we’re not talking about over night, are we?
除非这次情况紧急
You let me do things properly for once,
否则这次让我自己处理
or are we talking about emergency?
这件事没那么急吧
Tell me we’re talking about a real emergency.
服务员 麻烦再给点酸甜酱
Yeah. Could I just have a little more sweet and sour sauce.
好的
Yes
顺便再给点辣椒酱好吗
and some hot sauce?
抱歉 我正在吃饭
Sorry, just trying to eat,
别假装你不知道我在吃午饭
as if you didn’t know it’s my lunch hour.
我知道你不好意思
I know you’re sorry about it.
我上哪儿找能到护士照顾他直到被转走
Where do I find a nurse to look after him till we get him off?
不论男女 哪有护士愿意花好几天
A nursr or a male nurse who wants to spend a few days…
我会再打给你的 我保证
I’ll call you. I’ll call.
好的 挂了
Okay, bye.
我是名护士
I’m a nurse.
抱歉车上一团糟
Sorry about the mess.
养了三个娃 这么邋遢也没办法
There’s 3 of them, you know what it’s like.
座位上没沾到什么东西吧
There’s nothing else on the seat, is there?
幸好最小的那个今天没晕车
You’re luck the youngest wasn’t sick today.
那股味道要过好久才会褪
Smell takes ages to go away.
就算是自己亲生骨肉 也太恶心了
It’s awful. I mean, even if it’s your own kids, it’s awful.
总之 如我所说
Anyway, I’ve already told you
一般几天时间 最长也就花你几周时间
that this’s only gonna take a few days, a few weeks for the latest,
直到那人恢复到可以被转走的状态
until this man recovers enough for us to get him off.
自从有人丧命 公♥司♥也不能再出状况了
After the death taking place the company can’t run any more risks.
你懂我意思吗
Do you understand me?
-我语速是不是太快了 -没 我懂
– I’m not speaking too fast, am I? – No, I understand you.
问题在于有噪音
The problem is the noise.
尽管有的地方听不到
The Boom, boom, boom is the noise of the pumping,
但抽水泵确实会发出砰砰砰的撞击声
although there are places where you hardly notice it.
当然 在油井上也没假期 不过
Of course, it’s no where to go on holiday, although…
一等油井枯竭 大家就可以放假了
When the oil runs out, and it is going to soon,
不过等那时候 孙子辈都能酗酒嗑药了
our grandkids will be using alcohol or propane or chow shit, you’ll see.
总之一等油井枯竭
And when it runs out
就会把它改造成
you’ll see they’ll turn these places into
旅馆 桑拿 主题公园之类的场所
hotels and spas and theme parks or something like that.
我等下会在药房♥停车
I’m gonna stop off at the chemist
买♥♥些苏立泽医生需要的东西
and get what Dr. Sulitzer wants.
这是单子 要看一眼吗
Here’s the list. Do you want to see it?
不用 医生写的单子 没错的
No. If the doctor said this, it’ll be fine.
也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!