这些女孩子们 她们怎么样?
What are they like, these girls?
很好 有一点野
They’re very good. A bit wild.
花钱很厉害 工作倒也很卖♥♥力
Spend their money quickly. Work hard.
-她们识字吗? -有些是识字的
-Are they literate? -Some of them.
他们是从那些教♥养♥院♥挑选出来的
In and out of reformatories from the day they were picked up.
像这种工作 把她们糟蹋了
Jobs like this. It’s degrading.
不应该用人力来搬运泥土
They shouldn’t use human beings to move earth.
是不应该 而且也没有效率
No. And it’s not efficient.
如果他们多给我两架掘土机
If they were to give me two more excavators…
我能提前一年完成计划
…I’d be a year ahead of the plan by now.
你是个没有耐性的一代
You’re an impatient generation.
你们那一代不是吗?
Weren’t you?
是的 我们也一样没有耐性
Yes, we were. Very.
不必急躁 工程师同志 我们的进展够快了
Don’t be too impatient, Comrade Engineer, we’ve come very far, very fast.
是的 我知道 将军同志
Yes, I know that, Comrade General.
是的 但是你知道它的代价是什么吗?
Yes, but do you know what it cost?
在那个年代 有些小孩子是靠着吃人肉活过来的
There were children in those days who lived off human flesh.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
您为什么注意这个女孩子? 将军同志
What is your interest in this girl, Comrade General?
她有可能是我哥哥的孩子
She may be my brother’s child.
-尤里·安德列维奇? -是的
-Yuri Andreyevich? -Yes.
我该说 他是我的同父异母兄弟
My half-brother, I should say.
如果她是的话…
If she is…
她也是拉拉的孩子
…she’s also Lara’s child.
书中这位拉拉?
The Lara?
是的 就是这位拉拉
The Lara, yes.
这是本新版的《拉拉》诗集
This is a new edition of the “Lara Poems.”
是的 我知道 我们很敬佩你的哥哥
Yes, I know. We admire your brother very much.
是的 现在大家看上去都是那样
Yes, everybody seems to, now.
以前不准我们读他的诗 也无法欣赏他的才华
Well, we couldn’t admire him when we weren’t allowed to read him.
不许
No.
进来
Come in.
是我叫你来的 同志
I sent for you, Comrade.
你并没有任何麻烦
You’re not in any trouble.
我是叶格拉夫·安德列维奇·日瓦戈将军
I’m General Yevgraf Andreyevich Zhivago.
我在寻找一个人
I’m looking for someone.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我要找的这个人 是我的侄女
The person I’m looking for would be my niece.
请坐下
Please sit down.
你的名字是…
Your name is…
冬妮娅·科玛洛娃 将军同志
Tonya Komarova, Comrade General.
他们是在蒙古找到你的吗?
They found you in Mongolia, didn’t they?
-是的 将军 -你去那里做什么呢?
-Yes, Comrade General. -What were you doing there?
我走失了 将军同志
I was lost, Comrade General.
你怎么会走失呢?
How did you come to be lost?
我忘记了
I’ve forgotten.
科玛洛夫斯基是你父亲的名字吗?
Was Komarovsky your father’s name?
我认为是的 将军同志
I suppose so, Comrade General.
你这样认为?
You suppose so?
那是一个普通的名字
It’s a common name.
你还记得你父亲吗?
Do you remember your father?
不记得
No.
你记得你母亲吗?
Do you remember your mother?
是的 我记得我的妈妈
Yes, I remember my mother.
她叫什么名字?
What was her name?
“妈咪” 她是什么样子? 我是说她的长相
“Mammy.” What was she like? I mean, what did she look like?
很大
Big.
大?
Big?
我当时还小 她看上去很大
I was little. She looked big.
-你识字吗? -是的
-Can you read? -Yes.
《拉拉之歌♥》 作者尤·日瓦戈
“Lara. A Cycle of Poems, by Y.A. Zhivago.”
不是我 我的同父异母的哥哥
Not me. My half-brother.
我在寻找一个人…
The person I’m looking for…
应该是他的女儿
…would be this man’s daughter.
这位是她的母亲
This would be her mother.
“拉拉”
“Lara.”
有没有人曾经叫你的母亲”拉拉”?
Did anybody ever call your mother Lara?
我不知道 我认为没有
I don’t know. I don’t think so.
她很漂亮
She’s nice.
我不是您的侄女 将军同志
I’m not your niece, Comrade General.
嗯 也没有谁把我看作是叔叔
Well, I’m nobody’s idea of an uncle.
但这个人如果是你的父亲 我想你应该知道
But if this man were my father, I should want to know.
你母亲告诉过你你父亲是诗人吗?
Did your mother ever tell you your father was a poet?
将军同志 我的父亲不是诗人
Comrade General, my father wasn’t a poet.
那你父亲是干什么的?
What was your father?
不是诗人
Not a poet.
你喜欢你的父亲吗?
Did you like your father?
我已经忘记了
I’ve forgotten.
但是 你喜欢你的母亲?
But you liked your mother?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
这个名字”斯特尔尼科夫”你有印象吗? 斯特尔尼科夫
Does the name “Strelnikov” mean anything to you? “Strelnikov”?
“瓦雷金诺”?
“Varykino”?
那是一个地名 不是人名
That’s a place, not a person.
“葛罗米柯”呢?
“Gromeko”?
-葛罗米柯? -是的
-Gromeko? -Yes.
你看…
You see…
他失去了他的母亲…
…he lost his mother…
跟你是同样的年纪…
…at about the same age you were…
当你的母亲失去了你
…when your mother lost you.
而且是 在世界的同一个地方
And, in the same part of the world.
现在生命已终于走向虚无
Now is life’s artful triumph of vanities destroyed…
灵魂从此告别了寄居的躯壳
…for the spirit has vanished from its tabernacle…
粘土逐渐变成黑色…
…its clay groweth black.
灵魂的居所毁灭 无声 无情 无生命
The vessel is shattered, voiceless, emotionless, dead.
为你们所有过错 让我们恳求上帝…
Committing which unto the grave, let us beseech the Lord…
他将给予她永恒的归宿
…that He will give her eternal rest.
尤里
Yuri?
你和你的丈夫和我们一起吃午饭 葛罗米柯夫人
You and your husband will dine with us, Madame Gromeko.
多谢你 神父
Thank you, Father.
你就躺下吧 尤里
Will you lie down, then, Yuri?
你妈妈和我是非常 非常要好的朋友
Your mammy and I were great, great friends, you know…
所以现在我们会照顾你的
…so now we are going to look after you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是妈妈的
That’s mother’s.
现在是你的
It’s yours now.
是的 尤里 妈妈留给你的
Yes, Yuri. Mammy left it to you.
在她的遗嘱中
In her will.
你知道遗嘱吗? 老弟?
Do you know what a will is, old chap?
是钱吗?
Money.
不 是这个 尤里 你老爸有所有的钱
No, Yuri, just this. Your daddy has all the money.
你会弹吗?
Can you play it?
我想这世界上就这里的人都会弹巴拉莱卡琴
I thought all the people in this part of the world could play the balalaika.
你们不住这里吗?
You don’t live here, do you?
不 我们住在莫斯科
No, we live in Moscow.
去那里要走很长的路 但是你会喜欢莫斯科的
That’s a long way from here, but you will like Moscow.
-他会吗? -会的
-Won’t he? -In a bit.
这需要花一段时间来习惯 不是吗?
It takes time to get used to things, doesn’t it?
妈妈会弹的
Mother could play it.
你的妈妈是一位艺术家 尤里
Well, your mother was an artist, Yuri.
她能够使这个小小的乐器 听起来象两支吉他一样
She could make this common little instrument sound like two guitars.
你的妈妈很有天赋
Your mother had a gift.
或许尤里也遗传了这种天赋
Perhaps Yuri’s got a gift.
你愿意学吗?
Would you like lessons?
我不会弹
I can’t play it.
跟尤里道声晚安 冬妮娅
Say good night to Yuri, Tonya.
现在他是你的哥哥了
He’s your brother, now.
晚安 尤里
Good night, Yuri.
晚安 小伙子
Good night, old chap.
晚安
Good night.
葛罗米柯家不知道该让他做什么好
The Gromekos dldn’t know what to make of hlm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!