在伟大的《约翰福音》中
In the great Book of John
你被警告有一天
You were warned of the day
将躺在
When you’ll be laid
冰冷的泥土之下
Beneath the cold clay
死亡天使
The angel of death
将从天而降
Will come from the sky
索取你可怜的灵魂
And claim your poor soul
当死亡来临之时
When the time comes to die
当死亡天使
When the angel of death…
被子弹击穿眼球的是迪林杰吗
Was it Dillinger got shot through the eyeball
还是其他人呢
or am I thinking of somebody else?
摩·格林在《教父》中被射穿眼球
Moe Greene got shot through the eyeball in The Godfather.
-是 我是说真实发生的 -这样
– Yeah, I’m talking about in real life. – Oh.
真的有人被枪击穿了眼球
Somebody in real life got shot through the eyeball.
那是谁呢
Who was that?
不 拉里
Well, no, Larry,
现实生活中有很多人被枪击穿眼球
many people in real life have got shot through the eyeball.
我只是说迪林杰是其中之一
I’m just saying I think Dillinger was one of them.
瞄得真准
That’s really good aim.
不 不算准
No, that ain’t really good aim.
怎么不算准呢 汤米
How is that not really good aim, Tommy?
100个警♥察♥每分钟射出1000发子弹
That’s 100 fucking cops shooting 1,000 bullets a minute.
他们中必然会有人射中那人的眼球
One of them’s bound to go through somebody’s fucking eyeball.
眼球 眼球 眼球 眼球
Eyeball. Eyeball, eyeball, eyeball.
你射中过别人的眼球吗
You ever shoot a guy in his eyeball?
我刺过一个人的耳朵
I stabbed a guy in his ear once,
用碎冰锥刺进他的耳朵里
ice pick, right in his fucking ear.
是 那是不同的部位 那是耳朵
Yeah, see, that’d be a different subject. That’d be “Ears.”
你怎么了 汤米
What’s the matter with you, Tommy?
没事
Nothing’s the matter with me.
你是因为要杀一个小妞紧张吗
Are you nervous because we’re killing a chick?
是 看看我 我在发抖
Yeah, look at me, I’m shaking.
我得了杀人恐惧症
I got the chick-killing shakes.
老板跟我说的最后一句话是
The last thing the boss says to me, he says,
汤米 第一次看见安吉拉的眼睛时 我就知道
“Tommy, the moment I first saw Angela’s eyes, I knew it.
我知道那就是爱 我完了
“I knew it was love, I knew I was fucked.
瞧瞧 我完了
And lo and behold, I was.
汤米 你杀了她以后
“So, Tommy, the moment after you kill her,
请射飞她的眼球
“Please, shoot her fucking eyeballs out.”
这是他的原话
Those were his exact words.
我想到了一个词
I got one exact word for that.
赶尽杀绝
“Overkill.”
我想到了两个词 倾听 倾听
I got two exact words for that, “Hear, hear.”
这让我想到了三个词
I got three exact words for that.
你真♥他♥妈♥的坦白
“You’re damn fucking straight.”
在古巴 拷问者
In Cuba, the torturers
常使用一种装置 两个细的金属钉
used to have a device, two thin metal spikes,
放在这里 调整好
placed here, that they adjusted,
缓慢地 一毫米一毫米地刺进眼球
and slowly, millimeter by millimeter, pricked into the eyeballs.
你在开玩笑吗 那些共♥产♥主义者真混♥蛋♥
You’re kidding me? Those Communist motherfuckers.
不 拉里 这些是被混♥蛋♥共♥产♥主义者
Well, no, Larry. These are the ones
踢出来的家伙
those Communist motherfuckers kicked out.
你今天是怎么了 汤米
What is it with you today, Tommy?
先是我们该不该
First it’s should we or shouldn’t we
射穿这小妞的眼睛
shoot this chick through the eyeballs,
其次你不正常
and second, it’s you’ve gone soft. . .
我会将整颗心交予你
I would have given you all of my heart
若不是有人已将它撕碎
But there’s someone who’s torn it apart…
马丁 还是我 你的经纪人
Hey, Martin, it’s your agent calling again.
就想问问什么时候能看到你写的新剧本
Just wondering when we’re gonna see that new screenplay of yours.
我不知道什么事耽搁了
I’m not sure what the holdup is,
但时间不等人 兄弟
but the old clock’s ticking, buddy,
给我回电
so give me a call, okay?
第一刀伤得最深
The first cut is the deepest
宝贝 我知道
Baby, I know…
你好 卡亚
Hiya, Kaya.
马丁在写作 比利
Martin’s writing today, Billy.
那我应该像个傻♥逼♥一样站在外面吗
Should I just stand outside like a dick, then?
你在做瑜伽吗
You doing yoga?
-刚才在做 -我能看吗
– Was. – Can I watch?
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我在试镜时打了一架
I got in a fight at my audition.
这次是跟谁
Who with this time?
导演
The director guy.
他的鼻子受伤了
He broke his nose.
你怎么能找到工作呢 比利
How are you ever gonna get a job, Billy,
你在得到角色之前
if you break the director
就把导演的鼻子打伤了
guy’s nose before you even got the part?
我没打算打伤他的鼻子
I didn’t mean to break his nose.
是他的鼻子正好迎上我的拳头
His nose was just in the middle of where I was punching.
我去工作了
I’m going to work.
你在为什么事生我的气吗 宝贝
Are you pissed at me for something, baby?
我为什么要生你的气呢 马蒂
Why would l be pissed at you, Marty?
-因为你是个贱♥货♥ -比利
-Because you’re a cunt. -Billy!
我不记得做了什么惹她生气的事
I don’t remember doing anything to piss her off.
别担心
Don’t worry about it.
她生你的气可能不为别的
She’s probably pissed at you not for anything specific,
就因为她是个婊♥子♥
more because she’s a fucking bitch.
她不是个婊♥子♥ 比利
She’s not a fucking bitch, Billy.
她只是遇到了问题
She’s just got issues.
是 她遇到的问题是 她是个婊♥子♥
Yeah, she’s got issues. She’s got “Being a fucking bitch” Issues.
你什么时候找个女朋友呢
When are you gonna get a girlfriend anyway?
为什么就我遇到这事了
Why do I have to do all this shit on my own?
也许我已经有女朋友
Maybe I’ve already got a girlfriend.
为了保护你的安全
A girlfriend I can’t tell you anything about
我不能告诉你她的事
in the interests of your own safety.
那就是你没有女朋友
That just means you haven’t got a girlfriend.
如果需要就会有证据 算了
Proof be if need proof… Never mind.
如果需要 就会有证据
Proof be if need be.
绑♥架♥狗的生意怎么样了
And how’s everything in the dog-kidnapping business?
是借狗的生意
Dog-“Borrowing” Business.
我也不想谈
I ain’t talking about that shit neither.
借狗的生意
Dog-borrowing business.
邪恶的俱乐部之王[草花K]醒来
Well the wicked King of Clubs awoke
转向他的皇后
And it was to his queen he turned
正如他们说 他嘴角上扬
His lips were laughing as they spoke
眼睛像子弹燃烧
His eyes like bullets burned
艳阳高照是赌博天
The sun’s upon a gambling day
他的皇后幸福浅笑
His queen smiled low and blissfully
让我们作弄可怜的傻瓜
Let’s make some wretched fool to pay
很清楚她同意
Plain it was she did agree
他把二给了方片
He send his deuce down into diamond
四给了红桃 三给了黑桃
His four to heart, and his trey to spade
三个国王率领大军来到
Three kings with their legions come
准备工作很快完成
Preparations soon were made
他们选举草花为统领
They voted club the day’s commander
给了他军队的脸和数字
Gave him an army face and number
除了亡命之徒
All but the outlaw…
大家伙
Big boy.
他叫亚伯
His name’s Abel.
你好 这是你的狗吗
Hi. Is this your dog?
天哪
Oh, my God!
我要好好谢谢你
I have to pay you.
请别这样 我不能要你的钱
No, please. I can’t.
-拿着 非常感谢你 -这样啊
– Take this. Thank you so much. – Are you serious?
你想去哪儿 汉斯
Hey, hey. So where do you wanna go, Hans,
现在我们又有钱了
now that we’re back in the money?
如果你不介意 癌症病房♥ 比利
The cancer ward, Billy, if you don’t mind.
癌症病房♥马上就到
One cancer ward coming right up.
500美元 宝贝
Five hundred bucks, baby.