Exxon Mobil美国炼油公♥司♥
Bellevue 美国贝尔维尤市
FTC 联邦贸易委员会
我们这样的人
美国运输安全管理局
每小时6♥4♥3公里
仙境大街
杰瑞·哈珀用药 吗♥啡♥ 维柯丁[止痛药]
摇滚乐
乡村乐
福音音乐
杰瑞·哈珀
英国摇滚乐天才
英国流行乐队 1982-1985
音乐家们 合着节奏动起来
Foghat – Helping hand
联合贸易办公室
请把这个交给乔希 戴维斯
圣山迪科街731号♥皇家纹章公♥寓♥
多多关照他们
皇家纹章公♥寓♥
戴维斯 58号♥
杰瑞·哈珀 唱片制♥作♥人 享年63岁
新来的[new]和知道[knew]同音
青少年评估顾问
犀牛音像店
英国后朋克时期的乐队
一支英国的新浪潮乐队
均为英国的朋克乐队
美国的朋克乐队
西班牙南部地名
The Clash – Spanish Bombs
Mann – Buzzin’
暗指电影<终结者Terminator>的剧情
位于洛杉矶克尔法克斯大街5000号♥的Faith Presbyterian教堂
欢迎来到人类世界 克服焦虑和沮丧的儿童读物
放松 我能做到
我能放松
也叫Small Faces 英国摇滚乐队
Troubadour是洛杉矶的一家酒吧
加拿大女音乐家
加拿大女音乐人
获得过11次格莱美奖的音乐人
美国歌♥手 专辑发行量一亿四千万
旧金山的摇滚乐队
1969年成立的英国摇滚乐队
福特公♥司♥于1951年起生产的老爷车
位于洛杉矶好莱坞区
鲍勃·迪伦歌♥曲
英国谁人乐队鼓手
R&Y法律公♥司♥
知名电视智力竞赛节目
病历
冠状动脉造影 心脏功能检测 核磁共振 超声波检测
美国一家食品公♥司♥ 主营烤饼干及曲奇类食物
弗兰克餐厅
侠盗猎车手 多平台的暴♥力♥美学游戏
James Vincent Mcmorrow – We don’t eat
R&Y法律公♥司♥
Keith Moon 英国”谁人”乐队鼓手
哈珀·杰拉德 仙境大街2523号♥
山姆 我们搬新家了 在……
把这个带给乔希·戴维斯 地址……
照顾好他们
-在准备了吗 -是的
– Are we on? – We’re on.
进行到什么阶段了
Where we at with the levels?
左边 右边
Left. Right.
我听到吉他音箱有杂音
I’m getting a little hum from the guitar amp.
配上乱弹的爵士不正是你喜欢的
You like it with that sort of gutbucket sound.
这次我想改变一下
I want to be convertible on this.
如果不合适我希望能调回来
I want to be able to switch it back if it doesn’t fit.
-完毕 完毕 完毕 -很好
– Check, check. Check. – That’s good.
杰瑞 我们准备好了
Jerry, we’re ready now.
-很好 伙计 开始吧 -好的
– Groovy, man. Let’s go. – Yeah, man.
白天睡觉 晚上夜游
Sleep all day Out all night
我知道你要去哪里
I know where you’re goin’
我认为你这样不对
I don’t think that’s actin’ right
你却觉得无所谓
You don’t think it’s showin’
-这些就是你的P30轮胎 -没错
– So these are your P30 tires? – That’s right.
-有多少 -10万
– How many? – A hundred thousand.
10万
A hundred thousand?
天啊 这可是堆成山的橡胶啊 本
God, that’s a mountain of rubber, Ben.
别告诉我你要辞掉资产清算人
Please don’t tell me you’re offloading to a liquidator.
-我们雇了赛蒙斯奇兄弟 -赛蒙斯奇兄弟
– We use Cemensky Brothers. – Cemensky Brothers?
我时间比较紧
Look, I’m kind of pressed for time.
你能不能说重点
Can you get to the point?
怎么 就为了10美分吗
What, for 10 cents on the dollar?
只占你总成本的2%
Two percent of your wholesale cost?
如果他们向你每个竞争对手的折扣连锁店
What happens when they dump 100,000 P30s
抛售10万P30 你怎么办
to every discount chain that’s competing for your clients?
好吧 10分钟 告诉我最低价 能降多少
Okay. Ten minutes. Bottom line it for me. What’s your cut?
我押给你100美分
Well, I could pay you 100 cents on the dollar,
保证让你的全部投资成本
your full wholesale cost,
重返海外市场
guarantee to re-market overseas
这样你就不用在国内进行廉价销♥售♥
so you don’t undercut domestic sales,
相信我
and for that, believe me,
你绝对不想蹚国内市场这滩浑水
it’s a river of shit you don’t want to go swimming in,
我们只抽取30%手续费
we only pull 30%. Commission.
再说一次你是做什么的 买♥♥轮胎的吗
What is it you do again? You buy tires?
不算其他东西的话 没错
Among other things, yeah.
我在贸易公♥司♥工作 做供应商
I work in corporate barter. I’m a facilitator.
非常感谢您百忙中抽出时间
Thank you so much for taking the time.
我是联合贸易咨♥询♥公♥司♥的山姆·哈珀
Sam Harper, Allied Trade Consultants.
我们收♥购♥并销♥售♥积压货物
We buy and sell overstock.
这是物物交换体系 奥马尔 原始贸易形式
It’s the barter system, Omar. The original form of commerce.
在一个销♥售♥周期之后
Look, every company has leftovers
每个公♥司♥都会有积压商品 对吧
after a sales cycle, right?
上一年的电子器件
Last year’s electronics,
番茄酱瓶 小猫日历
ketchup bottles, kitten calendars,
圣诞节没卖♥♥出去的玩具
toys that didn’t sell at Christmas.
任何商品都有贸易截止期
Anything with an expiration date.
有问题的婴儿配方奶粉
Questionable baby formula.
在这里每件商品都有市场 菲尔
There’s a market for everything, Phil.
惠好造纸 美国钢铁
Weyerhaeuser Paper, U.S. Steel,
埃克森美孚 财富500强
Exxon Mobil, Fortune 500s.
我们为世界最大的公♥司♥工作
We work for the biggest in the world.
这是我的名片
Do you have my card?
因为在经济体系中 纸仅仅是纸
Because in this economy, paper is paper,
但产品就是价值
but goods are good.
易货交换不像美元 它不会贬值
Unlike the dollar, barter does not depreciate
一分也不会
one single percent.
这是新的捞钱方式
It’s the new money.
我是说 你应该这样看待它
I mean, that’s how you have to think of it.
你要走上赚大钱的道路了
You are getting in on the ground floor of money!
成交
All right.
这里是联合贸易咨♥询♥公♥司♥
Allied Trade Consultants.
联合贸易及易货交换 请稍等
Allied Trade and Barter, please hold.
联合贸易咨♥询♥公♥司♥
Allied Trade Consultants.
请稍候 我帮您转接
Please hold while I transfer your call.
-山姆 -你好 宝贝
– Sammy! – What’s up, baby?
-他要走了 -好的
– Oh, he’s leaving. – Okay.
我和林肯轮胎谈成了
I closed Lincoln Tire,
一百万 双份 现货
a million, two, in product.
是的 我会处理好
Yeah, I’ll make it right.
你真该看看我当时的风采 哥们 太帅了
You should’ve seen me in there, buddy. It was a thing of beauty!
我给他灌输你那套捞钱理论
I fed him your “New money” line.
像给婴儿塞奶嘴一样简单
It was like feeding a baby a pacifier.
你是不是往厄瓜多尔运了10万的番茄汤
Did you ship 100,000 cases of tomato bisque to Ecuador?
没错 国家汤业有积压货品要倾销
Yeah. Yeah, National Soup had overstock they had to dump.
你用火车的运的吗
And you shipped by train?
当然了 是航运价格的一半
Of course I did. It was half as much as air freight.
经过墨西哥 气温115度你用火车运[46摄氏度]
Through Mexico. 115 degrees and you ship by train.
-有…有什么问题吗 -问题
– What… What’s the problem? – The problem?
我告诉你有什么问题
I’ll tell you the problem.
你接到德洛丽丝的电♥话♥了吗
Did you get Dolores on the phone yet?
是的 这是清单 她会很开心的
Yes. Here’s the list. She’ll be very happy.
谢谢 这全是关于的德洛丽丝的
Thank you. It’s all about Dolores.
何必这么明察秋毫的
I don’t know why you have to micro, man.
这也太突然了 头儿
You give me all of a sudden, Jim.
我是你最好的员工 是业绩王
I’m the best guy you have on the floor. I’m a killer.
你嫌我给你省太多钱了吗
Am I saving you too much money?
是啊 但你是怎么省钱的
Yeah, you’re saving me money
用没有冷冻设备的火车运盒装的汤
by shipping boxes of soup in an unrefrigerated train car.
-不 不 吉姆 是罐装 -不 是盒装
– No, no, Jim, they were cans. – No, they were boxes.
我很清楚它们是盒装
I know specifically that they were boxes
因为盒装会遇热膨胀
because when boxes get hot, they expand,
膨胀后会爆♥炸♥
and when they expand they explode,
然后那节车厢就会变的跟产房♥一样遍地红
and that train car looked like a birthing suite at Bellevue.

Shit!
-知道你做了什么吗 -这不算大事 吉姆
– You know what you did? – This isn’t a big deal, Jim.
你违反了9条
You violated nine provisions
卫生食品运输法
of the Sanitary Food Transportation Act.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!