罗马 三年半前

Hi.
你还好吧? 糟透了
– How’d it go? – Lousy.
一年前 我只要一天就能把车卖♥♥掉
Got a ’63 Thunderbird I would’ve sold in a day a year ago.
现在他们只想看照片
Now they just wanna look at the pictures.
你好香哦
You smell nice.
你好吗?
How was your day?
好得不得了
It was great.
宝格丽珠宝窃案有重大突破
We had a big breakthrough in the Bulgari case.
真的吗?
Really?
我们找到一个靴印
We found a boot print.
很清晰的靴印
A really good one.
左靴的鞋跟磨损得很严重
The left heel was worn way down.
很有用的线索
That’s a good lead.
是啊!
I know.
我们也找到一根毛发
We found a hair.
一根毛发 真厉害
A hair, wow.
已经送去化验了
It’s at the lab.
明天中午就会验出窃贼的DNA…
So hopefully by noon tomorrow we’ll find out his DNA…
知道他用什么护发乳…
…what kind of conditioner he uses, if he streaks his hair…
或是他有没有头皮屑 很神奇吧?
…if he has dandruff, everything. Isn’t that amazing?
是啊
That is amazing.
局里的男人真有一套
You know, having those extra men really paid off.
你也不要妄自菲薄
Oh, you’re just being modest.
你上不上♥床♥?
Are you coming to bed, baby?
我去冲个澡 我不吵你睡觉
I’m just gonna have a shower. Don’t let me keep you up.
十 二 罗 汉
康乃狄克州 新港市
三周半前
-早安 u3000-早安
– Good morning. – Good morning.
-请问贵姓大名? -狄亚兹 米嘉·狄亚兹
– And you are Mr…? – Diaz. Miguel Diaz.
-您是来开… -简易员工退休金帐户
– And you’re here to open a…? – A SEP retirement account.
太好了 上面写您退休了
Terrific. Oh, it says here you’re already retired.
-没错 u3000-请问您从事哪一行?
– I am. – What was your occupation?
我是高中篮球教练
I was a high school basketball coach.
您一定赚了不少钱
You must have done very well for yourself.
-你叫什么名字? -克雷
– What’s your name? – Greg.
我问你哦 这儿有保险箱吗?
Greg. Let me ask you something. Do you have safe-deposit boxes here?
有 就在金库里头
Yes, they’re housed in our vault.
-这间银行有金库? -它有一百年的历史
– In your vault? – It’s over 100 years old.
当然 我们加装了最先进的防盗系统
Of course, we’ve made some state-of-the-art upgrades since then.
我曾经在金库里遇到银行抢案
You know, I was once in a vault while it was being robbed.
那一定是个很难忘的经验
That must have been quite an experience.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
这颜色太深了
That’s too oxblood.
你们从事哪一行?
What do y’all do?
我跟我先生吗?
My husband and I?
他退休了 才刚退休
Well, he’s retired. Just retired.
挺好的
It’s great. It’s…
我在艺廊上过班 而且…
And I did work at an art gallery.
我热爱艺术 也很爱画画
And, you know, I love art, obviously, and paint and…
棕色太多了 抱歉 你不介意吧?
That’s too brown. I’m sorry. Do you mind if I…?
-反正是你的油漆 u3000-谢谢
– Hey, it’s your paint. – Okay. Thank you.
请问您要买♥♥什么?
May I show you something specific?
我在找送老婆的礼物
Well, I was looking for something for my wife.
是什么特别的日子吗?
What is it, a special occasion?
我们第二次的结婚三周年纪念
It’s our second third anniversary.
对不起 狄亚兹太太 我们正提到你
Excuse me. Hello, Mrs. Diaz, we were just talking about you.
-银行的事办得如何? -小意思
– How’d it go at the bank? – It was easy.
我是说很顺利
I mean great.
不 你是说小意思
No, you mean easy.
怎么了?
What?
你在结婚纪念日去探路?
You’re doing recon work on our anniversary?
-泰丝 u3000 -我问你…
– Tess. – Let me ask you this:
-你人在哪儿? -探一间珠宝店的路
– Where are you now? – Casing a jewelry store.
你这样要怎么当好人? 你自己说要改邪归正的
That’s an interesting way to ease back into society, which was your idea.
-我还要继续粉刷房♥子吗? – 听好…
– Should I stop painting now? – Listen.
说点正事 我找不到好馆子
Let’s talk about something important. I can’t find a restaurant for tonight.
-那就在家吃吧 u3000-是吗?
– Well, we’ll stay in. – Really?
-好 我烧菜 u3000-我动手 你动口
– Great. I’ll cook. – No, I’ll cook. You talk.
你要我动口
You want me to talk?
跟你让浪漫情话?那鲜花是用来干嘛?
Words and everything? That’s what they make flowers for, you know.
-不好了 丹尼 u3000-怎么了?
– Oh, no, Danny. – What is it?
泰丝?
Tess…
怎么了?
…what’s wrong?
地下室进水了 热水炉熄火了
There’s water in the basement and the pilot light is out.
挂电♥话♥
Hang up!
你好 泰丝
Hello, Tess.
他在哪里?
Where is he, Tess?
狄亚兹先生
Where is…
在哪里?
…Mr. Diaz?
我要讨回来
I want it back, Tess.
我要把钱全都讨回来
I want it all back.
-保险公♥司♥已经全都赔给你了 u3000-我要我的钱
– You got it all from the insurance company. – I want my money back.
你老公跟他十个朋友偷的钱
The money that your husband and his 10 friends stole from me.
还要加利息 一亿六千万美元
With interest. A hundred and sixty million dollars over three years.
三年多的利息可是不少钱
That’s a lot of vig.
我全都要讨回来
And I want it all back.
他有两个星期的时间
He’s got two weeks.
你找不到他们的
You’ll never find them.
他们比你聪明多了
They’re way too smart for you.
是啊
Right.
但是这世上并不是只有我…
You know, as it turns out…
在找这群”欧逊的十一大盗”
…I’m not the only person in the world looking for Ocean’s 11.
好吧
All right.
犹他州
普罗沃
我知道新郎通常不需致词 但是…
I’m the groom, and I’m not supposed to say anything, but… Make a speech.
我不管那些繁文缛节 我要感谢我的家人
But I don’t care what the rules are, because I really wanna thank my family.
我爸妈 盖瑞叔和葛丝婶
My mom and dad, my Uncle Gary and Aunt Grace.
泰德叔和赛莉丝婶
Uncle Ted, Aunt Celeste…
他们的小孩 丹尼丝和洁西卡
…and their children, Denise and Jessica.
汤姆牧师和牧师娘海伦 我的邻居约翰…
Bishop Tom and his wife, Helen, my neighbor John…
和他新女友谭雅
…and his new girlfriend, Tanya.
还有车厂的同事波波 怪头…
And all the guys at Lean Machine Inc., Bobo, Mullethead…
大山姆
…Big Sam.
还有祝福我们的…
And everyone else who’s just been great…
每个亲朋好友 谢谢大家
…in welcoming Sara into the family. Thank you.
对不起 各位 我只想…
Excuse me, everybody. I’d just like to…
-起来 u3000-起来
– Get up. – Get up.
-起来 u3000-起来 起来
– Get up. – Get up. Get up.
走吧 u3000走吧
– Walk. – Walk.
我想说几句话 关于承诺…
I’d like to say a few words about commitment…
关于荣誉心
…about honor…
关于责任感
…about responsibility…
还有对终身伴侣坦承…
…about a very special someone and admitting to her…
起来 椅子拉出来
Get up. Pull the chair out.
在大家面前向她坦承…
Admitting to her in front of everybody…
她的婚礼…
…that her wedding…
还有到迪士尼乐园的蜜月旅行
…and that very special honeymoon trip to Epcot Center…
必须要延期举♥行♥
…will have to be postponed.
那个摄影师?他只是朋友 你也见过他
The photographer. Jesus, he’s just a friend. You met him at The Mint, remember?
佛罗里达州
迈阿密
当然
Well, of course I am.
拜托 坐经济舱很没面子
You don’t expect me to embarrass myself by flying commercial?
你要我省钱?
On a budget? On a budget?
有没有搞错?谁叫你打不进中国的手♥机♥市场
Who was the only person who couldn’t get in on the Chinese cell-phone market?
你不是很有办法吗?搞什么啊?
You, with all your connections. What was that?
他看起来人很好 你也知道男人都不把我当朋友
He seemed really nice. And you know it’s hard for guys to be friends with me.
我每次认识新朋友 你就发神经
And you do this every time that I meet someone new.
你知道吗?这真的很烦耶
And you know what? It’s getting really boring.
女孩子的摄影师一定会曝光
法兰克指甲美容院

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!