星际迷航6:未知国度
星历9521.6
Stardate 9521.6.
船长日志 上进号♥由苏路指挥
Captain’s log U.S.S. Excelsior. Hikaru Sulu commanding.
我首次完成叁年的船长任务
After three years I’ve concluded my first assignment as master of this vessel
记载第二区的气体反常现象
cataloguing gaseous planetary anomalies in Beta Quadrant.
我们正全速返回基地
We’re heading home under full impulse power.
太空船和船员一切正常
I’m pleased to report that ship and crew have functioned well.
我们己完成全区的调查工作
According to this,we’ve completed our survey of the entire sector.
这里有强度240的能量流
I have an energy wave at 240 degrees mark six port.
看!
Visual!
天!
My… God!
快开防护罩!
Shields. Shields!
太空船没有反应
She’s not answering her helm.
右边推进器 转入气流中
Starboard thrusters. Turn her into the wave.
撞击力真大
Go to impulse power.
损毁报告 检查所有系统
Damage report. Checking all systems.
不是有流星雨吧 不是
That was no meteor shower. Negative,sir.
子空间震动来自323.75方位
The sub-space shock-wave originated at bearing 323.75.
位置是普拉西斯 克林冈卫星
Location… It’s Praxis,sir. It’s a Klingon moon.
那是他们主要的能源产地
Praxis is their key energy production facility.
发讯给克林冈指挥部说我们是星盟
Send to Klingon High Command. ‘This is Excelsior,a Federation Starship.’
测出他们区内发生大爆♥炸♥
‘We have monitored a large explosion in your sector.’
问他们是否需要援助 知道
‘Do you require assistance?’ Aye,sir.
有其他资料吗? 我确定了它的位置 但…
Mr Vultane,any more data? I’ve confirmed Praxis’ location,but…
无法确定它的存在 放出来看
I cannot confirm Praxis’ existence. On screen.
放大
Magnify. Computer enhancement.
这就是普拉西斯? 对
Praxis? What’s left of it,sir.
我收到普拉西斯的讯息
Captain,I’m getting a message from Praxis.
接过来
Let’s have it.
我是卡拉 指挥部发言人
This is Brigadier Kerla, speaking for the High Command.
普拉西斯的确有事发生
There has been an incident on Praxis.
但一切己恢复正常 不需援助
However,everything is under control. We have no need for assistance.
遵守条约规定 别进入中立区
Obey treaty stipulations and remain outside the Neutral Zone.
通讯完毕
This transmission ends now.
有事发生? 我们要报告此事吗?
An incident? Do we report this,sir?
笑话
Are you kidding?
舰队总部
我们为什麽要来? 可能是退休派对
What are we doing here? Maybe it’s a retirement party.
真好 我刚买♥♥了小船
That suits me. I just bought a boat.
我本来要开学术会议
I’m supposed to be chairing a seminar at the Academy.
这是高层人员会议吗 苏路呢?
Isn’t this just for top brass? Where is Sulu?
苏路有任务在身 那 史波克 呢?
Captain Sulu? On assignment. Where’s Spock?
这次议程要保密 有请总司令
This briefing is classified. Ladies and gentlemen,the C-in-C.
请坐
As you were.
让我简述一下
I’ll break this information down succinctly.
克林冈帝国只剩下五十年寿命
The Klingon empire has 50 years of life left.
详细情况由星盟特使交代
For full details,I’m turning this briefing over to the Federation Special Envoy.
大家早
Good morning.
我们两个月前测出普拉西斯发生爆♥炸♥
Two months ago a Federation Starship monitored an explosion on Praxis.
可能因为采矿过度及安全设施不足
We believe it was caused by over-mining and insufficient safety precautions.
卫星爆♥炸♥导致臭氧层严重污染
The moon’s decimation means a deadly pollution of their ozone.
他们的氧气在五十年内就会耗尽
They will have depleted their oxygen supply in 50 Earth years.
由於军事开支太大
Due to their enormous military budget
克林冈人没有经济能力应付这场灾难
the Klingon economy doesn’t have the resources to combat this catastrophe.
上月 应维冈总理要求
Last month,at the behest of the Vulcan Ambassador,
我与克林冈总理高冈对话
I opened a dialogue with Gorkon, Chancellor of the Klingon High Council.
他建议马上展开谈判
He proposes to commence negotiations at once.
谈什麽?
Negotiations for what?
解散中立区的太空站
The dismantling of our space stations and bases along the Neutral Zone.
结束七十年敌对状态
An end to 70 years of hostility, which the Klingons can no longer afford.
我们要星际舰队作後备?
Bill,are we talking about mothballing the Starfleet?
这不影响我们的科学探测计划
Our exploration and scientific programs would be unaffected,but…
我一定反对
I must protest!
在星盟范围内庇护克林冈人等於自杀
To offer Klingons safe haven within Federation space is suicide.
他们会变成银河系的外星垃圾
Klingons would become the alien trash of the galaxy.
如果解散舰队
If we dismantle the fleet,
我们就无力对抗敌人
we’d be defenceless before an aggressive species on our territory.
我们一定要使他们屈服
The opportunity here is to bring them to their knees.
才能发号♥施令
Then we’ll be in a better position to dictate terms.
长官却克船长?
Sir… Captain Kirk?
克林冈人从不可靠
The Klingons have never been trustworthy.
我同意卡上将的观点这个做法太恐布了
I agree with Admiral Cartwright. This is a terrifying idea.
当前急务是要支持高冈
It is imperative that we act now to support the Gorkon initiative,
免得克林冈的保守势力…
lest more conservative elements persuade his empire
煽动战争
that it’s better to attempt a military solution and die fighting.
却克船长 你是首个和平大使
You,Captain Kirk, are to be our first olive branch.
我们要会合高冈的太空船
We are to rendezvous with the vessel which is bringing Gorkon to Earth
全程安全护送他
and to escort him safely through Federation space.
我?
Me?
你和克林冈人对和约有同感
There are Klingons who feel the same about the peace treaty as yourself,
有你指挥他们不会轻易攻击企业号♥
but they’ll think twice about attacking the Enterprise under your command.
我私人担♥保♥你负责这项任务
I have personally vouched for you in this matter.
你私人担♥保♥?
You have personally vouched…?
你要以十足外交礼节款待高冈
You will extend Chancellor Gorkon full diplomatic courtesy,Captain.
我要有经验的大使 没有其他问题的话
A full Ambassador is better equipped… If there’s no further business…
我预祝你成功 散会
…I wish you and your crew Godspeed. Thank you,ladies and gentlemen.
紧记这个会议要保密
I remind you this meeting is classified.
我不知应否恭喜你
I don’t know whether to congratulate you or not,Jim.
我不会恭喜你
I wouldn’t.
我们是自愿的?
We volunteered?
维冈人有句俗语 尼克逊才可到中国去
There’s an old Vulcan proverb. ‘Only Nixon could go to China.’
你怎能担♥保♥我?
How could you vouch for me?
那是我自作主张 我父亲要求我展开谈判
That’s arrogant presumption. My father requested that I open…
我知道你父亲是维冈大使但你知道我的感受吗?
I know your father is the Vulcan Ambassador,but you know how I feel.
他们是野兽 却克
They’re animals. Jim…
这是难得的机会 别相信他们!
There is an historic opportunity here. Don’t believe them! Don’t trust them.
他们快死了 让他们自生自灭
They’re dying. Let them die.
舰队叁个月内就要解散了
Has it occurred to you that this crew is due to stand down in three months?
我们一直为此而努力
We’ve done our bit for king and country.
你该相信我
You should have trusted me.
控制台 这是S D103接近太空码头
Control,this is S-D 103, approach to Space dock. Over.
接却克船长及队员到NCC1701
You are clear to deliver Captain Kirk and party to N.C.C. 1701 Alpha.
船长到了你是少校…
Captain on the bridge! As you were. Lieutenant…?
韦利丽 我自荐做舵手的
Val’eris,sir. We were told you needed a helmsman,so I volunteered.
很高兴再见到你
It is agreeable to see you again.
她是首个维冈人高材生
She was the first Vulcan to graduate at the top of her class at the Academy.
你一定很自豪 不是
You must be very proud. I don’t believe so,sir.
她是维冈人
She’s a Vulcan,alright.
我们开始吧 离境站
Let’s get this over with. Departure stations.
史葛 找到引擎室吗? 找到了
Scotty? Did you find the engine room? Right where I left it.
准备 乌娜 替我接码头职员
Stand by. Uhura,get me the dock master.
控制台读数
Control tower reading,sir.
控制台 企业号♥申请离境
Control,this is Enterprise requesting permission to depart.
申请获接纳 离闸门有叁十秒
This is Control. Permission to depart granted. 30 seconds for port gates.
清除船索在此等候
Clear all moorings. Awaiting port gates from this mark.
船索清除了後推进器
All lines clear. Aft thrusters.
谢谢 要1/4动力
Thank you,Lieutenant. 1 quarter impulse power.
船长 推进器只限在码头上用
Captain,regulations specify thrusters only while in space dock.
却克…
Jim…
按指示做
You heard the order,Lieutenant.
知道
Aye,sir.
船长日志 星历98522.6
Captain’s log. Stardate 9522.6.
我从不信任克林冈人
I’ve never trusted Klingons, and I never will.
他们害死我儿子 不能原谅
I can never forgive them for the death of my boy.
护送克林冈总理到和平高峰会
To escort the Chancellor of the Klingon High Council to a peace summit
真是棘手的工作
is problematic,at best.
史波克 说这是历史性时刻希望他对吧
Spock says this could be an historic occasion. I’d like to believe him.
但我怎能担当这历史重任?
But how on Earth can history get past people like me?
对不起你该敲门
Sorry. You could have knocked.
快到会合处了 我特来报告
We are almost at the rendezvous,sir. I thought that you would like to know.
船长 我很荣幸能为你效劳
Permission to speak freely,sir. It is an honour to serve with you.