新年快乐 女士
Happy New Year’s, ladies,
盖比 这是新年前夜 别读书了
Gabby, it’s New Year’s Eve, Enough reading,
可是 妈妈 马上就完了
But, Mom, I’m almost done,
派对呢? 我准备了你最好的衣服
The teen party? I’ve laid out your best clothes,
来吧
Come get ready,
能把书还我吗?
Can I have my book back?
-谢谢 -来吧
-Thank you, -Come on,
一直攻左路 特洛伊
Keep working left, Troy,
得到冠军赛的后卫位置
Got a guard in the championship game we’re expectin’,
我们希望你能打垮他们!
You’ll torch ’em!
-向左? -对
-Am I going left? -Yeah,
-他向中路 你投篮 -象这样?
-He looks middle, you take it downtown, -OK, like this?
喔! 对了 用在比赛中吧
Whoo! That’s it, man, Sweet, Let’s see that in the game,
-嘿? -别担心我
-Boys? -Don’t worry about me,
我们飞到这里就为了继续打篮球?
Did we really fly all this way to play more basketball?
哦
Yeah,
这是假期的最后一天
It’s the last night of vacation,
派对 记得吗?
The party, remember?
对 派对新年前夜
Right, the party, The party, New Year’s Eve,
特洛伊 他们在楼下俱乐部有少年派对
Troy, they have a kid’s party downstairs in the Freestyle club,
少年派对?
-Kid’s party?
年青人的 去吧 洗个澡
-Young adults, Now go, shower up,
好 就再来一个
Come on, One more,
-最后一个 -很快
-Last one, -Real quick,
好 这是我们结束的方法
There we go, That’s the way to end it,
嗨 女士
Howdy, ma’am,
好! 滑雪的人来个吧?
All right! How about that for a couple of snowboarders?
-好! -嗨!
-Yeah! -Hey!
谁是下一个呢?
Who’s gonna rock the house next?
我不会唱 不 你来吧
I can’t sing, No, you go,
你! 来 来吧
And you! Yeah, come on,
看 我不会唱歌♥ 别 伙计
Look, I don’t sing, I can’t sing, No, guys
上来吧!
Get up there!
嘿 知道吗?
Hey, you know what?
有朝一日你们会感谢我的
Someday you guys might thank me for this,
也许不
Or not,
-特洛伊 -盖比瑞拉
-Troy, -Gabriella,
你的嗓音真好呀
But seriously, you have an amazing voice,
你是个歌♥手 对吧?
You’re a singer, right?
只是在教堂的唱诗班
Just church choir is all,
我试过独唱差点晕倒
I tried to solo and nearly fainted,
真的? 为什么?
Really? Why is that?
我看到人们在盯着我
I looked at the people staring at me,
然后我知道的就是我正看着天花板
Next thing I knew, I was staring at the ceiling,
独唱事业就结束了
-End of solo career,
看你唱歌♥的样子 很难相信
-The way you sing, that’s hard to believe,
这是我第一次 很酷
That was the first time I did that, It was so cool,
我知道! 确实这样!
-I know! Completely!
听起来你也唱过很多
-You sound like you’ve sung a lot, too,
对 我家的淋浴喷头有深刻印象
Yeah, sure, My showerhead is very impressed with me,
9 8 7
9, 8, 7
6 5 4
6, 5, 4
3 2 1!
3, 2, 1!
我想我最好找到我妈妈
I guess I better go find my mom and
祝她新年快乐
wish her a happy new year,
我也是 不是指你妈妈 是我妈妈和爸爸
Yeah, me too, I mean, not your mom, My mom and dad,
哦 我给你电♥话♥ 我明天打给你
Uh I’ll call you, I’ll call you tomorrow,
-对! -存你的号♥码
-Yeah! -Here, put your number in,
这
Here,
-你也是 -好
-You too, -Oh, OK,
给你
There you go,
你知道吗 和你唱歌♥是我
Just so you know, singing with you
这次假期最高兴的事
was the most fun I’ve had on this vacation,
那么 你住在哪里?
So, um where do you live?
盖比瑞拉
Gabriella,
特洛伊! 你好吗?
-Troy! How ya doing, man?
嘿 柴德 怎么样?
-Hey, Chad, what’s up?
-嗨 伙计 新年快乐 -嗨!
-Hey, guys, happy new year, -Yeah!
-野猫队的新年快乐! -你真行!
-It’s a happy Wildcat new year! -You’re the man!
还有两周 我们就要冲击冠军了
In two weeks we’re going to the championships
有你带领我们一直冲顶
with you leading us to infinity and beyond,
-哪只队? -野猫队!
-What team? -Wildcats!
-哪只队? -野猫队!
-What team? -Wildcats!
冰公主从北极回来了
The ice princess returned from the North Pole,
她用通常的方法过了节
She spent the holidays the way she always does,
-什么方法? -买♥♥镜子
-How’s that? -Shopping for mirrors,
喔!
Ooh!
看作动物园的动物
Ugh, behold the zoo animals
宣布新年 多有个性
heralding the new year, How tribal,
妈妈 我的胃
Mom, my stomach
是第一天在新学校的紧张
Is nervous on first day at a new school,
你会很好的 你总是这样的
You’ll do great, You always do,
我要我的公♥司♥答应在
I made my company promise that
你毕业前我不会再调动了
I can’t be transferred again until you graduate,
我看了你的很好的成绩单
I reviewed your impressive transcripts,
你会在在东部高中出色的
Your light will shine brightly at East High,
我不想再成为学校的怪怪的天才女孩
I don’t want to be the school’s freaky genius girl again,
只是盖比瑞拉
Just be Gabriella,
这边
This way,
特洛伊! 特洛伊!
Troy! Troy! Hey!
怎么样? 你好吗?
How’s it goin’? How are you?
达布丝小姐?
Miss Darbus?
-你记得那一晚吗? -不 完全忘了
-Do you remember the night before? -No, not at all,
我记得的是 粉红果冻
All I remember is like, pink jelly, I
对不起
Excuse me,
哦!
Ooh!
-嗨 特洛伊 -嗨
-Hi, Troy, -Hi,
我相信你们都过了欢乐的节日
I trust you all had splendid holidays,
大家看看
Check the sign-up sheets
走廊里的注册单的新活动 伯顿
in the lobby for new activities, Mr, Bolton,
特别是我们的冬季音乐会
Especially our winter musicale,
我们会有独唱的试镜
We will have singles auditions
-你没事吧? -嗯
-You OK? -Yeah,
还有俩人的领唱的试镜
– and pairs auditions for our two leads, -Pfft,
丹福斯 这是学习的地方
Mr, Danforth, this is a place of learning,
不是冰球场
not a hockey arena,
还有下周的学校的
There is also a final sign-up for
十项全能比赛的报名
next week’s scholastic decathlon competition,
俱乐部主席泰勒
Chem Club president Taylor
麦克西会回答你们的问题
McHessey can answer all of your questions about that,
嗯 手♥机♥又来损害
Ah, the cell phone menace has
我们的学习环境了
returned to our crucible of learning,
-是你的手♥机♥吗? -沙佩 莱恩 手♥机♥
-Is it your phone? -Sharpay and Ryan, cell phones,
-我会要你留堂的 -啊!
-I will see you in detention, -Ahh!
我们不允许在在课堂用手♥机♥
We have zero tolerance for cell phones in class,
所以我们会在留堂的时候互相认识 手♥机♥
so we will get to know each other in detention, Cell phone,
欢迎来到东部高中
And welcome to East High,
蒙兹 伯顿 我看到是你们的手♥机♥
Miss Montez, Mr, Bolton, I see your phone is involved,
所以你也要留堂
-So we will see you in detention as well,
不可能 达布丝小姐
-That’s not a possibility, Miss Darbus,
您看 我们有篮球训练
Your Honor, see, ’cause we have basketball practice,
而特洛伊
and Troy
嗯 你也要留15分钟
Ah, that will be 15 minutes for you too,
丹福斯 算算
Mr, Danforth, Count ’em,
对柴德来说太难了
Could be tough for Chad,
他数不了那么多
He can’t count that high,
泰勒 麦克西 15分钟
Taylor McHessey, 15 minutes,
还有人继续要留堂吗?
Shall the carnage continue?
节日结束了 同学们
Holidays are over, people,
好了! 有什么问题吗?
Way over! Now, any more comments, questions?