Morning, Scott Morning, Vince.
史葛 早 温斯 早
Morning, Wells Morning, sir.
威斯 早 长官 早
Ghost Rider, this is Strike.
骑鬼者 这儿是空袭部
We have unknown aircraft Inbound, Mustang
发现不明战机 回程的战机
Your vector, 0-9-0 for bogey
循0-9-0航线飞向敌机
Who’s up there?
上面的是谁
Cougar and Merlin and Maverick and Goose
美洲狮 灰背隼 马华力和野鹅
Great. Maverick and Goose
好极了 是马华力和野鹅
Talk to me, Goose
野鹅 快回答
Roger, I got him.Contact, 20 left at 30 miles
收到 我发现他了 在左侧二十度 三十英里外
Nine hundred knots closure
以九百时速海里飞近
Cougar, you hear that?
美洲狮 你听到了吗
Roger.
收到
Merlin, you got him?
灰背隼 看到他了吗?
Roger, I’ve got radar contact
收到 雷达探测到了
I’ll get a visual ID. Cougar, you hook him.
我要亲眼确定他 美洲狮 你去引他上钓
Roger, and I’ll clean him and fry him.
收到 我会将他煎皮拆骨
Mustang, Mustang, this is Ghost Rider, 2-0-3,
长官 我是骑鬼者 我们在2-0-3航线
I’ve got him inbound, bogey heading 2-7-0.
我控制住他了 他以2-7-0航线前进
We’re at ten miles, 900 knots closure,
我们相距十英里 以九百海里的速度靠近
Ghost Rider, take Angels ten left, 3-0.
骑鬼者 向左十度 3-0航线
Are we supposed to have visitors today?
我们今天应该有访客吗
Negative, sir.
没有 长官
Merlin, see if he’s a single. Roger.
灰背隼 看看他是不是一个人 收到
Goose, you see a trailer?
野鹅 你发现有尾随的吗?
Negative, Merlin.
没有 灰背隼
Looks like he’s a single.
似乎只有他一个
Cougar, I’m gonna go head-to-head with him.
美洲狮 我要和他正面交锋
Take it easy, Maverick I don’t like this shit.
马华力 别乱来 我不同意
I’m gonna break high and right,see if he’s really alone.
我飞高一些 确定是不是只有他一个
We’ve got 1000 knots closure, Mav.
马华力 我们以一千海里的速度接近
He’s coming right at us.
他朝着我们飞过来了
Okay, buddy, what’s on your mind?
兄弟 你在想什么?
Holy shit, there’s two of them.
天啊 有两架
MiG-28s No one’s been this close before.
是米格28 没人试过这么近
What the hell are they doing here?What’s the position?
他们究竟在做什么 什么位置?
Two hundred and fifty miles out, sir.
距离二百五十英里
Two hundred and fifty miles? Get them out.
二百五十英里 叫他们马上离开
Cougar, you’ve got MiG one.I’m going after MiG two.
美洲狮 你负责米格战机一号♥ 我去追米格战机二号♥
I lost him in the sun.
他在阳光下不见了
Shit What’s he doing? You got him, Merlin?
该死 他在做什么 灰背隼 你发现他了吗?
He’s coming around.He’s coming around on our tail.
他飞来飞去 他到我们后面了
Goddamn it This bogey’s all over me.
该死 我被他控制住了
What’s their range now? Two hundred miles, sir.
现在他们距离多远? 二百英里 长官
If they break 150 miles, launch the Alert Five aircraft.
如果小于一百五十英里就出动五号♥戒备机
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Air speed, 300 Go get him, Mav.
速度三百 马华力 消灭他
I’m going for missile lock.
我准备进行导弹锁定
Let’s see if we can scare this guy out of here.
看看能不能把他吓走
Come on, lock up, baby.Lock up, baby Lock up.
来吧 锁定他 亲爱的 锁定他
I got him locked Bingo.
已经锁定他了 好极了
We got him, Mav He’s bugging out and going home.
吓倒他了 马华力 他夹着尾巴逃走了
Mustang, this is Maverick MiG two is headed home.
长官 我是马华力 米格战机二号♥走了
All right What’s their position?
好吧 他们的位置在哪?
A hundred and eighty miles at bearing 0-1-0, sir.
距离一百八十英里 航线是0-1-0
Cougar, he’s got missile lock on us.Get away from this guy.
他的导弹瞄准我们了 快点避开他
What the hell is this shit? He’s engaging me.
这是怎么一回事? 他追着我
Goddamn it, Mustang.This is Ghost Rider, 1-1-7.
该死 长官 这是骑鬼者 航线1-1-7
This bogey’s all over me.
我被敌机控制住了
He’s got missile lock on me Permission to fire?
他用导弹锁定我了 能允许我开火吗?
Do not fire until fired upon.
未受攻击前不能开火
Goose, there they are, right below us.
野鹅 他们就在我们下面
The MiG’s in perfect firing position.
米格战机到最佳的开火位置上了
He’s right on Cougar’s tail.
他在美洲狮后面
No way, Goose.He’d have fired by now.
不对 野鹅 他早就应该开火了
He’s just trying to piss us off.
他只是想激怒我们
Maverick, get down here and get this asshole off me.
马华力 快来帮我脱身
Easy, Cougar.
美洲狮 别紧张
Bring it back, hard right Help me engage.
带他回来 协助我进入战场
I’m on my way.
我来了
I can’t shoot this son of a bitch.
我不能攻击这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Let’s see if we can have a little fun with him.
看看我们能不能跟他玩玩
Is this your idea of fun, Mav?
你说的”玩玩”就是这样?
Greetings.
你好啊
Watch the birdie.
看这里
Jeez, I crack myself up.
天啊 笑死我了
This is a great shot, Mav I should be a photographer.
这场景太精彩了 我应该当摄影师
Cougar.
美洲狮
your tail is clear MiG one’s bugged out.
你脱身了 米格战机一号♥离开了
Cougar, this is Maverick.
美洲狮 我是马华力
We’ve had enough fun for one day, don’t you think?
今天玩得真开心 是吗?
I’m getting a little low on fuel, so we’re heading home.
燃料不多了 我们回去吧
We’ll see you on deck.
在甲板上见
Cougar, we’re running low on gas,we gotta get out of here.
美洲狮 燃料不多 该走了
Cougar.
美洲狮
We’re on vapor, Cougar Let’s do it.
快没燃料了 美洲狮 快回去
Cougar Come on, Cougar.
美洲狮 快啊
Let’s take it back to the ship, man, Come on, Cougar,
快飞回舰上 美洲狮 快
Get him on deck as soon as possible. He’s gotta be low on fuel.
叫他尽快降落 他快没燃料了
Cougar, we gotta land this thing.
美洲狮 我们要降落了
We are way low on gas You understand me?
我们快没燃料了 你明白吗?
You all right, man?
你没事吧?
Maverick, you’re at three-quarters of a mile, call the ball,
马华力 还有四分三英里 降落时作出请示
Roger Maverick has the ball
收到 马华力请求降落
Cougar, it is time to land, Let’s do it,
美洲狮 应该降落了 快点
Goose, Cougar’s in trouble.
野鹅 美洲狮出事了
Come on, Mav, we’re getting low on gas. Let’s land this sucker.
别乱来 我们快没燃料了 快点降落
Cougar.
美洲狮
Goddamn it, Maverick.
该死 马华力
What are you doing, Mav? We’ve got no fuel for this.
你在做什么 我们的燃料不够这样做
We’re going after Cougar.
我们要去帮美洲狮
You tell him to land that plane That’s an order.
叫他马上降落 这是命令
Ghost Rider, you are instructed to land,
骑鬼者 命令你降落
Land immediately,
马上降落
Any of you boys seen an aircraft carrier around here?
你们看到附近有航♥空♥母舰吗?
Mav, we got a little problem up here. That MiG really screwed him up.
我们有点小问题 那架米格战机吓坏他了
I don’t think he can make it back.
他大概无法把战机开回去
You’re okay, Cougar Just stay on my wing,
美洲狮 不要紧 跟着我飞
I’ll take you all the way in Just stay with me.
我会带你回去 跟着我
Easy, Cougar Just a walk in the park, buddy.
别紧张 好像逛公园一样
You’re a little low.You’re a little low, Coug.
你飞得低了点 低了一点
Come on, buddy, pull up.
伙计 快点拉升
Pull up, Cougar.
快点拉升 美洲狮
That’s it Almost there.
对了 快到了
You’re a little below glide path, three-quarters of a mile,
你比跑道低了点 还有四分三英里
Call the ball.
请求降落
Roger, ball,
收到 准许降落
We’re too low, Cougar.We’re too low, Cougar.
美洲狮 我们太低了
Increase power Some more power!
加大动力
Come in.
请进
Sir.
长官
Cougar, you should be in sickbay. What’s on your mind?
美洲狮 你应该在医护室 你在想什么?
My wife and kid, sir.
我的妻儿
I almost orphaned him today, and I’ve never even seen him.
他今天几乎变成孤儿 我还没见过他
I don’t know what happened up there, but I was so scared.
我不知道发生了什么事 但是我很害怕
Come on, we’ve seen this before. No, sir.
别这样 我们以前也见过这种事 不 长官
I’m holding on too tight.
我的压力太大了
I’ve lost the edge. I’m sorry, sir I’m sorry.
我已经受够了 对不起 长官
Cougar.
美洲狮
Thanks, Maverick.
谢谢 马华力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!