潜伏
妈妈
Mom?
宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
你怎么起来了啊 过来
What are you doing up? Come here.
我不喜欢我的房♥间
I don’t like my room.
不喜欢吗
No?
好了 你只是还没习惯
That’s okay. You know, you’re still getting used to it.
我也睡不着
I can’t sleep either.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
一些旧照片 你想看看吗
Some old photos. You want to see?
你知道这是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
不知道
No.
是我啊
It’s me.
看起来不像你
It doesn’t look like you.
是啊 但确实是我 你妈妈
I know. But that’s me. That’s your mom.
不管怎么说 我也曾是孩子
I was a kid once, too, believe it or not.
你现在老了
You’re old now.
你觉得我多大年纪了
How old do you think I am?
非常大
Really old.
猜猜
Have a guess.
或许 至少二十一了
Probably at least 21.
真希望你是对的
I wish you were right.
我想看看爸爸小时候的照片
Show me a picture of when Dad was a little kid.
我也想啊 但好像没有
You know, I wish I could. But I don’t think we have any.
他都没留下什么照片
He’s really hopeless at keeping photos.
我要看我小时候的照片
Show me a picture of when I was a little kid.
你还是小孩子啊 非常棒
You are a little kid. You’re wonderful.
也不像你妹妹这么爱哭
You certainly didn’t cry as much as your little sister.
不过既然她醒了 我们走吧 去吃早餐
But she’s up, so let’s go. Get some breakfast.
-财务部 -给我玩
– Billing department. – Let me play.
-不 -我也想玩
– No. – I want to play!
-我正在吃早餐 -财务部 小心点
– I’m eating breakfast! – Billing department. Careful.
我要一个碗 妈妈
I need a bowl, Mom.
我不想待会玩 我要现在玩
I don’t want to play soon. I want to play now.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
给你 给你
Here, here.
-太小了 -凑合着用吧
– It’s too small. – Well, just make it work.
请给我接代理 请接代理
Speak to an agent. Speak to an agent.
老兄 不是吧
Oh, man, what?
每次我觉得拔干净了
Every time I think I’ve pulled you out,
你又会长出来
you grow back in.
天哪
God.
-孩子们早啊 -请接代理
– Good morning, guys. – Speak to an agent!
我就是代理
I’m an agent.
对的 你好 如果可以
Yeah, hello, I would really like to
我想继续用原来的号♥码
keep the old number if that’s possible.
不要在地上吃 福斯特
Dude, don’t eat on the floor,Foster.
我只是倒麦片
But I’m pouring my cereal.
今天能换好吗 拜托 因为我…
Can I have it by the end of the day, please, because I…
对 好 谢谢
Yes. Okay. Thank you.
福斯特 你能从地上起来吗
Foster, can you please get up off the floor?
盖子没盖紧
Cap’s loose.
这是什么 石蜡做的吗
What is this? Is that wax?
我们都没有真的水果吗
We have no actual fruit?
就只有这些蜡制水果
We have wax fruit?
该死
God damn it.
宝贝 你如果要看我的书
And, honey, if you wanna look at my books,
不要丢得满地都是
please don’t leave them all over the floor.
我没碰你的书
I didn’t touch your books.
-再见 -再见 爸爸
– Bye. – See you, Dad.
再见 伙计
See you, buddy.
你今天不送他们去学校吗
You’re not gonna take the boys to school?
今天不行 拜拜
I can’t today. Bye.
你会去接他们吧
Are you gonna pick them up?
也不行 今天家庭教师协会有例会
I can’t. I got a PTA meeting.
-我完全忘了 -为什么不早告诉我
– I totally forgot. – Why didn’t you tell me?
抱歉 不 不 不 别哭 别哭
I’m sorry. No, no, no, don’t cry. Don’t cry.
孩子们再见啊 拜拜
I’ll see you guys. Bye.
我面朝太阳落下的方向
Yeah, I’m looking west
一直专注地凝视
Always been looking that way
捕捉到发生的一切
I’m gonna get it all happening
但今天我却无法做到
Just can’t do it today
我面朝太阳落下的方向
Yeah, I’m looking west
一直专注地凝视
Always been looking that way
我要做我想做的人
I’m gonna be somebody
但我今天却无法做到
I just can’t be her today
-我回来了 -爸爸
– Hello? – Daddy!
伙计 慢点…
Hey, buddy, slow down…
-太棒了 -跟哥哥一起玩
– This is awesome! – Share it with your brother.
-好 -要跟哥哥一起玩啊
– Okay. – Share with your brother.
-跟我一起看电视吧 -好的
– Come watch TV with me. – All right.
看看这里 宝贝 收拾得真好啊
Look at this, babe. Nice job!
是的 差不多了
Yes, it’s getting there.
差不多
Getting there?
-简直好极了 -谢谢
– It looks awesome. – Thanks.
你看到我装乐谱的盒子了吗
Have you seen my box of sheet music anywhere?
没有啊 宝贝 但是我记得我们打包了
I don’t know, babe. I know we packed them.
我打包的 我知道 我只是…
I packed them. I know. I just…
找不到它们了
I can’t find them.
可能被搬家工放到餐厅了
I think the movers might have put them in the dining room.
来 宝贝女儿 爸爸抱
Come here, baby girl, come here.
不在餐厅
It’s not in the dining room.
每个盒子我都打开了 就是没看到那个
I’ve unpacked every single box, and it’s just vanished.
哪里都找不到
I can’t find it.
会找到的 会找到的
We’ll find them. We’ll find them.
道尔顿 宝贝 你在哪里
Dalton, honey? Where are you?
福斯特 待在这 看着妹妹
Stay here. Foster, stay with your sister.
-道尔顿 -道尔顿
– Dalton? – Dalton!
道尔顿
Dalton!
怎么
What?
怎么了
What happened?
你摔下来了 从梯子上吗
Did you fall? Did you fall off the ladder?
亲爱的 是不是摔着了
Honey, did you fall down?
-是的 -你还好吗
– Yeah. – Are you okay?
-爬梯子干什么 -亲爱的…
– What are you doing climbing the ladder? – Honey…
-对不起 对不起 -你还好吗
– Sorry. Sorry. – Are you okay?
-哪里受伤了 哪受伤了 -腿
– What hurts? What hurts? – My leg.
好的 还能动吗
All right. Can you move it?
腿还能动吗 有问题吗
Can you move your leg? Is that okay?
-还好 -好的
– Yeah. – Okay.
伙计 你的头怎么了
Oh, man. What happened to your head?
-天哪 -擦到了
– Oh, gosh! – Scraped it.
那还好
Okay.
宝贝 你不能上来 知道吗
Honey, you cannot come up here, okay?
不准到处乱跑了
Do not explore anymore.
这很危险 知道吗
It’s very dangerous, okay?
这里现在是禁区
It’s off limits now.
对不起 妈妈
I’m sorry, Mom.
好了 没事 没事了 没事
Okay. Okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
-还能站起来吗 小心 -应该可以
– Can you stand on it? Be careful. – I think so.
好的 过来吧
I got you. Come here.
你干什么呢 吓死我们了 伙计
What are you doing? You scared us, buddy.
你刚才在探险吗
You were just doing a little exploring?
是的
Yeah.
瑞莱的乐谱
-不准上去探险了 知道吗 -好的
– So, no more exploring up there, okay? – Okay.
你或许是超人 伙计
Yeah, you may be a superhero, buddy,
但你不是无敌的
but you’re not invincible.
-你要小心 知道吗 -知道了
– You gotta be careful, all right? – Okay.
这就对了
Yeah.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, sweetie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!