Waris! Waris!
华莉丝 华莉丝
Old Man!
小老头
Waris!
华莉丝
Waris.
华莉丝
Mom says, we have to move on.
妈妈说 我们得继续赶着羊走
Her name is Fattuma.
她叫法图玛
You can’t call a sheep like Allah’s daughter.
法图玛是阿♥拉♥的女儿 不是羊
Says who?
谁说的
Waris. Come here. Drive there sheeps over there.
华莉丝 过来 把羊赶到那边去
Waris, I don’t want anything to separate us.
华莉丝 我不希望和你有任何的分离
I’ll never leave you alone!
我永远不会离开你
Promise!
向你承诺
London, 9 Years Later
伦敦 9年后
It’s charming day. Isn’t it?
迷人的一天 不是吗
Chocolate skin is useless.
巧克力色的皮肤很难配衣服
Excuse me. Miss.
打扰一下 小姐
Right. I’m getting you security.
好吧 我送你去保安那
If you are student, you own 10% discount when you take care a student cards.
如果你有学生证 可以打10%的折扣
That’s enough.
受够了
Jesus! Fucking nora.
天啊 你吓死我了
I’m calling the police. This is not allowed, yeah?
我要打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 你不能在这里 知道吗
How funny am I?
很有趣是吧
What if I dial 999. Let’s see how funny that is.
等我打电♥话♥报♥警♥再看看有多好玩
Get out of here now! Never come back.
马上出去 不要再回来了
Off we never got saw each other, OK?
咱俩当没见过 明白吗
You, out! I, here. Here!
你出去 我就在这里
I have nohere else to go! I can’t go back to Somalia!
我无处可去 也不能回索马里
Oh, yeah. Somalia! Yeah, I know.
索马里 这我听懂了
How many years? You? In London?
你来伦敦多少年了
Do you understand me?
明不明白我的话?
Six years! And you still don’t speak English.
6年了 你都不会说英语
Today is your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运的日
Is it?
你未卜先知?
See ya. See ya.
再见 再见
How are you?
你好吗
I’m getting in Sakus. Security!
我在找萨库斯 找保安
Look, you are out of there now, yeah? OK?
现在你已经出来了 对吧
Go get yourself a home shelter or something.
自己找个露宿者之家
Homeless shelter, yeah? Go back, go back!
露宿者之家 明白吗 回来 回来
You bloody little stalker!
你个小跟踪狂
Stop looking at me with your big puppy dog eyes, alright?
别用你小狗一样的大眼睛盯着我 行吗
Look, I’m not saying you will be allowed to stay the tonight, alright?
我没说留你过夜 明白吗
How do you tell if I want your name?
我应该如何称呼你
Marilyn McLane, and yours?
玛丽莲·麦克莱恩 你的名字是?
Waris.
华莉丝
Marilyn
玛丽莲
One night! Yeah?
就一晚 晓得了?
Cheers.
谢谢
It’s fine. She is my sister.
没事 她是我姐姐
And what am I? Your flaming aunt?
那我是谁 你的印度亲阿姨?
See ya. Bye. See ya.
再见 拜 再见
Found her on the toilet at work.
上班时在洗手间发现她
Give over.
别编了
She just followed me here.
她一路跟着我到这
Forget it. This is a business I’m running.
不行 我这是做生意
Not some charity center for drop outs.
又不是什么收♥容♥所♥
Well. It’s just made my day, isn’t it?
今天真是不能再好了
Royal Academy of Dance don’t think I am suitable for their tuition.
英国皇家舞蹈学院不录取我
So does Royal Ballet School,
皇家芭蕾舞学校也不录取我
the English National School won’t see me for audition.
国家剧团没让我试镜
You know. They won’t even take my calls at the Rein Brant,
那个雷·布兰特 还是叫罗伯瑞
the Robery, the Rubery, the r…
或罗巴瑞的 连电♥话♥都不接
Whatever it fucking called. She’ll be fucking then anyway.
无所谓叫什么破名字 反正烂学校一个
They are fool and sucks.
一群傻瓜混♥蛋♥
Sod them.
去他们的
There’s plenty of other ballet schools.
芭蕾舞学校多得很
You’re a fantastic dancer.
你舞跳的非常出色
Plus you can bend in places I don’t even possess.
韧性也不错 我就办不到
Yeah, but can I get rid of these? There lovely.
那我能把胸变平吗 不错的胸
And this? It’s nice!
这里呢? 臀也很翘
A ballerina’s body is born, not made.
芭蕾舞演员的身材是天生的 不是做出来的
So what am I to do that then?
那她现在怎么办
Today’s weather, sunny showers.
今天的天气 晴朗有阵雨
Who are you? The BBC?
你以为你是英国广播?
Oh, I’m really sorry, I’m just going outside.
不好意思 我马上要出门
Your ‘Sister’ can stay for one night only.
你的”姐姐”只能呆一晚
Great. Which room? I’ll show her up.
太好了 睡哪个房♥间 我带她去
Your room, your floor.
你的房♥间 地板上
Or no peeing on the carpet or trampy behavior…
不要让她尿在地毯上 或乱来
or you lose your deposit.
否则扣你的押金
Oh, yes. Kushibar. You really know how to cheer a girl up.
遵命 普什帕 你对我们最好了
Hey, ehm. No familiarities.
得了 得了 少肉麻
And you, wolf girl.
至于你 野姑娘
You clean the room before you go and leave it exactly as you found it, all right?
离开房♥间前 整理并保持原状
Remember only death is completly free.
记住 只有死是完全免费的
Mama.
妈妈
Bloody hell. Bloody alarm!
该死的 该死的闹钟
What bloody goes on? Bloody hell.
怎么回事 为什么没有闹铃
You did all these?
这些都是你做的?
I never seen the floor before.
我以前从没看见过地板
Cheers.
谢谢
Not bad.
还不赖
You’ve done this before.
你以前肯定做过
Hold on.
等等
I’ll write down an address for you, somewhere you can go, yeah?
我给你写个地址 一个你能去的地方 好吗
Wait. Wait!
等等 等一等
Ok. Try this place first. They always need staff.
先试试这里 他们总是缺人手
That’s where I’ve first worked. Yeah?
我在那里工作过
Work. You, work. All right?
工作 你要工作 明白吗
Work? Yeah. That’s right.
工作? 是的 你要工作
Sorry, I can’t walk you to the bus stop.
我穿的少 不能陪你去车站
Neal, my radiator still leaking. Yes.
尼尔 暖气管还在漏水 知道
Are you not going to introduce us then?
你不打算介绍我们认识吗
I-I’m Neal Fillen. Delighted to meet you.
我是尼尔·费尔兰 很高兴见到你
Give over.
别套近乎
Why? Oh, ’cause I’m just a care taker?
怎么了 因为我只不过是个维修工?
I’ve got a degree, you know.
我也有文凭的
What you’ve got?
你有什么
Nothing!
什么也没有
There. Take this.
给 把这个穿上
You’ll freezing, Waris.
不然会冻着的 华莉丝
Watch it!
看着点儿
When you doing the mopping.
当你拖地的时候
You got put down a yellow sign.
要放一个黄色警告牌
Otherwise, people will slip. All right? It’s dangerous.
不然会有人滑倒 很危险
Give me this. If you clean the table up there. All right?
给我拖把 你去清理下那边的桌子好吗
Remember the smile. All right?
拜托 记着微笑
Oh, sorry. Sorry!
对不起 抱歉
I don’t… I don’t know if you could speak English. But…
不知道你听不听得懂英语 但是
Look. I’m uh…
我是一名…
I do a bit of photography. And a… I’m always looking for new faces.
我是一位摄影师 总在寻找新面孔
And you’ve…

Take my card please. And a…
请收下我的名片
If you feel like it. You just give me a call.
如果你喜欢 尽管给我打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
You might want hold on to that, actually.
也许留着那名片更好 真的
You right? All right.
你们好 你好
You right? Darling. Come here often?
亲爱的 好吗 常来这儿?
Nice jacket.
不错的外套
Very good quality, made in China. £35.
质量非常好 中国制♥造♥ 35英磅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!