人们会开始谈论
It’s going to come up in conversations
你还记得那时…
where people saying do you remember when…
加州因迪美银行的倒闭也许会成为
The closing of California’s IndyMac Bank has resulted in
最新消息
CBS电视台晚间新闻
美国历史上损失最严重的
what could turn out to be the most costly
一桩银行破产案
bank failure in U.S. History.
道琼斯指数下跌超过八百点
The DOW has dropped more than 800 points
危机结束的信♥号♥♥尚不明朗
and it’s not clear the crisis is over.
NBC电视台晚间新闻
昨夜华盛顿白宫召开紧急会议
Last night there was an emergency meeting in Washington.
国会各党派领导人被告知
The leaders of Congress were told
国家财政体系面临崩溃
the nation’s financial system was facing an imminent collapse.
花旗集团 世界最大的金融服务公♥司♥
花旗集团将解雇五万三千名员工
53,000 Citigroup workers are losing their jobs.
合 伙 人
早上好
Good morning.
你好
Hi.
有给我的留言吗
Hey, do I get any message?
威尔考克要见你
Willcocks want to see you.
她在五楼的会议室
She’s in the fifth floor conference room.
我今早在俱乐部一杆打中八十六码位球洞
I shot one an 86 at club this morning.
她说这事很重要
She said it was important.
萨莉·威尔考克觉得什么都重要 谢谢
Sally Willcocks thinks everything is important. Thank you.
知道我今早在俱乐部打中了什么洞吗
Can anyone take a guess at what I shot at the club this morning?
来 猜猜
Go ahead, take a shot.
不猜吗
No?
飞行四十四码 滚动四十二♥码♥
44 on the front and 42 on the back.
不 鲍比 这不可能
Ooh, no you didn’t, Bob!
我真的打出来了
Yes, I really did.
真的
It’s true.
怎么回事 有人死了吗
What happened? Did someone die?
科纳尔
Conal?
纽波特纽斯 美国弗吉尼亚东南的独♥立♥城市
莫比尔 美国阿♥拉♥巴马州港口城市
他们关闭了莫比尔和纽波特纽斯市的工厂
They closed Mobile and Newport News.
合并了造船和铁路产品部门
They merged Ship Systems with Rail Products.
解雇了多少人
How many?
科纳尔 你妻子的电♥话♥
Conal, your wife is on the phone.
喂 亲爱的
Hi, Honey.
造船厂三千人
Three thousand at the shipyards.
据说这里也会解雇几百人
Rumor is another couple hundred here.
亲爱的 我有个坏消息
Honey, I’ve got some bad news.
怎么了
What’s going on?
鲍比 这是法律顾问迪克·兰多
Bobby, you know Dick Landall from legal.
公♥司♥正在合并部门
The company is consolidating divisions.
对于由此产生的冗员
Difficult decisions had to
我们不得不做出艰难的决定
be made in areas where redundancies surfaced.
我们已经为你准备了优厚的遣散费
We have structured a generous severance package for you.
你在这里工作了十二年
Your 12 years with us has
你可以得到十二周的全额工资和福利
entitled you to 12 weeks of full pay and benefits.
意思是要解雇我吗
You’re firing me?
鲍比 坐下吧
Come on, Bob, sit down.
我们还为你安排了再就业服务
We’re also offering you out placement services …
使你更易获得下一份工作
to help you secure your next employment.
-吉恩知道这件事吗 -请坐
– Does Gene know about this? – Please sit.
听着 萨莉
You know what, Sally?
滚他♥娘♥的♥
Fuck off!
-吉恩在吗 -他今天在芝加哥
– Is Gene in here? – He’s in Chicago today.
我们审视了酝酿中的五百个项目方案
We’ve reviewed our pipeline of some 500 projects and programs.
决定专注于那些市场机会巨大的
Focusing on those with significant marketing opportunities
放弃所有
and jettisoning everything that
不会带来立竿见影的效益的项目
won’t contribute immediately to our profitability.
选出三十七个极具策略性增长潜力的项目
Selecting 37 as promising strategic growth programs
其余暂且搁置 留备以后考虑
and setting aside the rest for future consideration.
我是奈德·哈斯佩尔 来自摩根大通
Ned Haspel, JP Morgan.
麦克拉里先生
Mr. McClary,
您早前谈到2011财政年度时
you were talking earlier about of fiscal 2011 …
您让我们清楚明白到
you’ve done a good job of convincing us
随着信贷市场的冻结
that with credit markets frozen
贵公♥司♥2010年度销♥售♥收入增长缓慢
your sales revenue in 2010 was slow.
很好 那我就完成任务了
Great, my job here is done!
您能否谈谈2011年
Can you talk about 2011 and
预期能获得多少百分点的增长呢
what sort of a percentage increase you anticipate?
我们都喜欢设立百分点
We all like to talk about percentages,
奈德 你们公♥司♥是 我们也是
Ned. Your people do, our people do.
意思是说您的部门
Are you suggesting that you aren’t
明年预计不会有任何增长吗
expecting any growth in your division next year?
我的意思是我们面临着
I am suggesting that we faced
日趋激烈的境外竞争
increased foreign competition …
并且造船业这样的
and a difficult credit market
高资本支出行业面临着严峻的信贷环境
for large capital expenditures like shipbuilding.
也就是 2011年没有增长吗
So… no growth in 2011?
我相信在造船部持续遭遇挑战的同时
I am confident that while shipbuilding will remain challenged …
其他运输部门
the rest of the transportation
会继续为GTX下一季度的增长
systems group will continue to make significant contributions
做出突出的贡献
to growth of GTX in the coming quarters.
我对此深信不疑
Yes, in the back.
这样坦诚好吗
Honesty is the best policy?
天哪 你下次能别说得这么直白吗
Christ, could you just try to be a little less candid for once?
我有分♥析♥师的报告和新利润计划做依据
According to the analysts and our new profitability plan.
你想要怎样
What do you want?
虚报增长 然后明年四个季度
More inflated guidance so we can underperform in
又都完不成指标吗
all four quarters again next year?
还2011年 我担心的是明天的股价
2011. I’m worried about our share price tomorrow.
塞林格估计要气炸了
Salinger is going to blow a fucking gasket.
妈的
Aah, shit.

Yeah.
他们说没说还有谁被炒了
Had they say, who else is on the block?
多谢关心 菲尔
Thanks for the sympathy, Phil.
-回头再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗 -好
– I’ll call you later, okay? – Okay.
-他们提到我了吗 -什么
– Did they say anything about me? – What?
我被解雇了吗
About my still having a job?
我没问
Ya know, I didn’t ask.
-我一直在找您 -这破玩意儿没电了
– I’ve been trying to reach you. – This damn thing’s dead.
-帮我充下电 -菲尔在里面
– Recharge it for me, will you. – Phil’s in there.
不必拘束 菲尔
Make yourself right at home, Phil.
我不会再回车间
I won’t go back to the factory floor.
我有个孩子在念大学
I have a kid in college.
另一个秋天也要去了
Another going in the Fall.
你到底在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你在糊弄我 他真不知道吗
You’re shitting me! Does he not know!
萨莉·威尔考克又解雇了一些人
Sally Willcocks let some more people go.
一些 她几乎都炒光了
Some! She fired goddamned everybody!
她炒你了吗
Did she fire you?
没有 但我在这儿闲逛了一天
No, but I’ve been hiding in here all day!
他们关闭了莫比尔和纽波特纽斯市的工厂
They closed Mobile and Newport News.
解雇了船舶销♥售♥的大部分人
Laid off most of the ship systems sales group.
我在这儿工作了三十年
I won’t let the bastards
不会让这些混♥蛋♥就这么踢走我
just kick me out after 30 years.
我会先拿杆AK-47来这儿报复
I’ll take an AK-47 to this fucking place first.
你们想怎么做
What are you going to do,
让我明天看报纸的时候才知道吗
let me read about it in tomorrow’s journal?
我们正在开会
We’re in the middle of something, here.
你关闭了我两个造船厂吗
You closed two of my shipyards!?!?
整合部门的事已经讨论了几个月了
Consolidating divisions has been under discussion for months.
这是个卑鄙的主意
Yeah, I told you it was a shitty idea.
你的想法我们考虑过了
And we took that opinion into consideration.
这他妈是我的部门
It’s my goddamned division!
这他妈是我的公♥司♥
It’s my goddamned company!!
让我们单独谈谈
Will you excuse us for a moment, please.
非要让我难堪吗
What are you doing embarrassing me like that.
我让你难堪吗
Embarrass you?
我才离开一天 你就整垮了我一个部门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!