Okay.
来了
Hi.
你好
Holly. Eric.
霍丽 艾瑞克
Messer. Messer.
是梅瑟 梅瑟
Messer. Yeah, everybody calls me Messer.
梅瑟 对 大家都叫我梅瑟[原文有捣蛋鬼之意]
Well, it’s nice to finally meet you, Messer.
很高兴终于能见到你 梅瑟
Am I late? Um, just an hour.
我迟到了吗 没事 就晚了一小时
But, you know, I just finished getting ready,
反正我才刚收拾好
and Alison said it was your m.o., so….
艾丽森说你一会儿就来 所以…
Peter said you’d probably say something.
皮特说你可能会有意见
Ha, ha. Oh, did he? Oh, okay.
他真这么说吗 好吧
Neat. Should we go? Yeah, yeah, let’s go.
很好 可以走了吧 好好 走吧
Yeah, let’s get some dinner.
去吃点东西
I’m super hungry. It’s been like an hour.
我饿死了 都饿了一小时了
So l hear you just moved to Atlanta.
听说你刚搬到亚特兰大
Yep.

How long have you known Pete for? High school.
你认识皮特多久了 高中同学
Oh, wow.
天哪
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
I’ve known Alison since college.
我跟艾丽森是大学时候认识的
We were in a sorority together.
我们在同一个女生联谊会
Where’s your car? Right here.
你的车在哪儿 在这儿
Here you go.
拿着
Come on.
来吧
Hold on tight. I promise I won’t read into it.
抓紧我 我可没有别的意思
I’m not really dressed for 40mileanhour What?
我这身行头骑不起摩托车 你说什么
I’m not really dressed for 40-mile-an-hour winds.
我穿的这一身 骑不了摩托车
Sorry. I just–
对不起 我…
You know, I don’t even think
你看 我根本就不能
I could really get my leg up over it, so….
腿跨不过去 所以…
But I’ll drive.
不过可以坐我的车
My car’s right here. And it’s new, so l love driving it.
我的车就在这儿 新的 我还没开过瘾呢
It’s a sweet ride. Thanks.
看着挺不错的 谢谢
Hop in.
上车吧
All right.
好了
So where shall we go?
那么 我们去哪里
Uh, where did you make the reservations?
你在哪儿订了位子
That you said you were gonna make. You didn’t make them?
你说会去订的 结果没订吗
I said that? It’s cool. Whatever.
我说了吗 没事 随便吧
Yeah, it’s cool. We can go anywhere, I don’t care.
对 没关系 我们随便去哪间都可以 我无所谓
We can– You pick it.
我们…去你喜欢的吧
We’ll grab a table and we’ll just slide right in.
找张桌子坐下来就好
Okay. Well, how about CaféFive? You ever been there?
好吧 五号♥咖啡厅怎么样 你去过吗
Sounds good. My friend from culinary school is the
听着不错 我学烹饪时候的一个朋友是…
Pull over, that ass is too fat
靠边 这屁♥股♥太大了
It’s just my cell phone. I figured.
手♥机♥铃♥声♥而已 我知道
You can answer it if you No, no, it’ll go to voicemail.
你可以接 不不 听留言好了
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, well, I was just saying
那个 我刚刚说到
my friend from culinary school is actually the–
我学烹饪时候的一个朋友 现在是…
You know what? Go ahead, just answer it, it’s fine.
你还是接了吧 没事
I’m I can wait. All right. Yeah. It’s a little too loud.
我…等等没事 好 这有点太吵了
Hey, you.
是你呀
Well, you know me, always in the middle of something.
你知道 我总是在忙
Yeah, okay, yeah. Eleven?
好 行 好 十一点吗
Yeah. You know what? Why don’t we make it 10:30?
那个 不如十点半吧
All right. All right, later.
很好 很好 一会儿见
Okay.

I’m sorry, it’s a…. it’s a sick friend.
对不起 我…我有个朋友病了
You know, we don’t have to do this.
其实 我们也不是非这样不可
Really?
真的吗
Okay. Oh, my God, are you serious?
好的 天哪 你真的走吗
Okay, let’s be honest.
有话直说吧
You knew the moment you saw me you didn’t like me.
你一见到我就不喜欢我
But our mutual friends set this up,
可我们共同的密友撮合我们
so I think we owe it to them to–
我们是不是看在他们的份上…
To what, spend a few hours faking small talk?
干什么 闲扯几个小时吗
Look, best case, we get drunk and we hook up.
往好里说 我们酒后乱性
What kind of an asshole are you?
你这什么人啊
Look, it’s a Saturday night. I just wanna have some fun.
听着 我只想在周末找点乐子
I can go see my sick friend, and you can go do…
我可以去看看那个生病的朋友 你可以
…whatever it is you like to do on a Saturday night.
随便干点什么你想在周末干的事
You look like you read. You can go read a book.
看起来你挺喜欢看书 那就去看书吧
Do you blog? Do my blog? Okay. You know what?
写写博客 写博客? 好 你听着
If you wanted to ensure that
让我来告诉你
this wasn’t gonna be a lousy night, here’s a tip:
怎样才能不搞砸一个好好的夜晚 那就是
Don’t show up an hour late, and don’t make a booty call in front of me.
别迟到一小时 还有别当着我打偷♥情♥电♥话♥
She’s sick. Oh, right.
她病了 是啊
Were you going to heal her with your magic penis?
那你可得用你的魔力大鸡鸡去治愈她
Okay.
好吧
Fine. If you wanna go out, we’ll go out–
很好 要是你想约会 我们就约会吧
Oh, my God, no.
老天 当然不要
I’m not going out with you now. What are you, crazy?
我才不要跟你去约会 你疯了吗
Get out of my car. Get out of my Smart car.
滚出我的车 滚出我的宝马
I don’t know what Pete and Alison were thinking. Me neither.
真不懂皮特和艾丽森怎么想的 我也是
Alison, oh, my God. The only way you can make this up to me…
艾丽森 我的天 你只有一个办法来补偿我
…is if you promise I never have to see him again.
就是向我保证永远都不用见到他
Really, you are like the most important woman in my life…
真的 你是我生命中最重要的女人
…and Alison is the sister I never had.
艾丽森就像我亲姐妹
And I love you so much, and I’m so grateful for you and Peter.
我好爱你 我为你和皮特感到高兴
Look at Mess. in back.
看梅瑟在后面干什么
Anyway, I was just trying to say how excited I am for you–
我刚刚想说的是 我真的为你感到高兴…
I love you. Alison.
我爱你 艾丽森
Messer, it’s my turn.
梅瑟 该我发言
It’s my turn. You already gave your speech.
该我发言 你刚刚已经说过了
Are you maid of honor? Yes.
你是伴娘吗 是
Can we switch you guys out? I need you next to the bride.
你们能换个位置吗 我想你在新娘旁边
Get right in here with you guys.
就站在你们中间
Don’t touch me. I knew you were gonna do that.
别碰我 我就知道你会这样
Don’t touch me. Don’t encourage him.
别碰我 别怂恿他
Stop it. I swear to God. Stop.
停下 上帝啊 快停下
I’m sorry, I can’t stand next to him.
对不起 我不能站在他旁边
Hey, guys. Here we are at the holiday party. Holly, Ben.
大家好 现在是节日派对 霍丽 本
Here you go.
给你
How’s that first date going, guys?
第一次约会怎么样啊
I mean, what really happened? Tell me.
到底发生了些什么 告诉我
Yo, Mess. Mess.
梅瑟 梅瑟
She has work to do. Dude. Dude.
她要做正事 兄弟 兄弟
Help me. Take the camera. Give me the camera.
帮我 拿下摄像机 给我摄像机
Whoa, check it out.
看看这个
Come here. Look at Alison’s bun in the oven.
来 看看艾丽森肚子里的宝宝
Bun in the oven. Excuse me, guys. All right? Honey?
小宝宝 请让让 亲爱的来
Well, well, look at that.
看看 看看
She’s my daughter. Won’t be long now.
我的女儿 快了快了
Don’t squeeze the belly.
别压我肚子
Hey, Holly. What’s this?
霍丽 这是什么
Come on, just a little Christmas kiss. Just give him a–
来 圣诞节亲吻 来亲亲
Great. Yay, happy holidays.
很好 圣诞节快乐
You are an asshole.
你个混♥蛋♥
Hi, baby girl.
你好 小宝宝
Hi. Oh, my gosh.
你好 我的天哪
Baby.
宝贝
Hold on, Messer, I just got her.
等下 梅瑟 我才抱了一会儿
She’s with Aunt Holly now. Dude.
她在和霍丽阿姨玩 兄弟
Careful, Messer. Gently. I got her. I got her.
小心 梅瑟 轻点 我抱住了 我抱住了
Honey. I’m just playing.
老公 我玩玩而已
It’s not funny. She’s fine.
这不好玩 没事的
She’s like a little football.
她像个小足球一样
Would you stop it? Messer. Messer.
别这样行吗 梅瑟 梅瑟
Okay. Stop it, seriously.
好吧 停下 我说真的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!