欢迎来到赖利家
喂 赖利 还玩不玩了
Hey, Riley, you in or you out?
那个泡菜机的笑话是什么来着
What pickle-slicer joke?
有个在泡菜厂工作的伙计
Guy who works at a pic kle factory
回家告诉他老婆他被炒了
goes home and tells his wife he got fired
因为他把自己的小♥弟♥弟♥卡在切片机了
cause he stuck his dick in a pickle-slicer… that one.
她老婆说 天啊
His wife says, oh, my God.
你怎么会把小♥弟♥弟♥卡在切片机里
You stuck your dick in a pickle-slicer?
你还好吗 然后他回答
Are you all right? And he answers back
回答什么我不太记得了
It was something and rest part I can’t remember
-笑点呢 -她问他你没事吧 他说
– the funny part. – She asks him if he’s all right and he says,
还不算太糟 他们把她也给炒了
It’s not so bad, they fired her, too.
对 就是这样
There you go. That’s it.
真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
Pretty dumb-ass joke.
饼屋
今晚手气如何
How’d you do tonight?
没输也没赢
Broke even…
允许有1000左右的误差吗
Give or take a grand?
又输了吧
Lost again, huh?
-谁说我输了 -没输没赢就是输了
– Who says I’ve lost? – “Broke even” Means you lost.
-如果说还行 就表示赢了 -谁说的
– ‘I did all right’ means you won. – Who said so?
我说的
Me.
让你扫兴了
I got you down cold.
这提醒了我永远都不要和你打扑克
Remind me never to play poker with you.
如果你问我 我认为这是浪费钱
It’s a waste of money if you ask me.
我从来都不问你
Well, I never do ask you.
但你却不停地告诉我
But that hasn’t stopped you from telling me that
每周四晚上最后的 那个
every Thursday night for the last..What?
喂 薇薇安
Hey, Vivian!
四年了
Four years.
-给你 -谢谢
– There you go. – Thank you.
四年又怎么了
Four years?
你厌倦我了吗
Am I boring you?
没有 女士 你厌倦我了吗
No, ma’am. Am I boring you?
暂时还没
Not yet.
真是个华夫男[他正在吃华夫饼]
Waffle Man.
我月底要去新奥尔良
I got this convention to go to in New Orleans
开个会
at the end of the month.
要不要跟我一起去
Why don’t you come along?
-别这样 -怎么了
– Don’t do that. – What.
-这么突然 -我们会玩的开心的
– Be unpredictable. – We’ll have fun.
就我们俩 跟我一起去吧
Just the two of us. Why not?
我说真的
I mean it.
-我连行李箱都没有 -我会给你买♥♥的
– I don’t even have a suitcase. – I’ll buy you a suitcase.
请我到坎特贝瑞吃一顿怎么样
How about you buy me dinner at the Kantarbari?
我喜欢他们家的菠菜色拉
I like their spinach salad.
你过生日宁愿只吃菠菜色拉
All you want for your birthday is a spinach salad.
也要放弃去新奥尔良的机会吗
When you can have a trip to New Orleans?
-我不知道 我就是 -好吧
– I don’t know, I just… – All right, just…
你再考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
好的
Okay.
宝贝 你该回家了
Baby, it is time for you to go home.
-不回 -该睡觉了
– No. – Get some sleep.
再待十分钟
Ten more minutes.
好吧
All right.
欢迎来到赖利家
扑克打的怎么样
How was your poker game?
没输没赢
Broke even just about.
要关灯吗
Want me to turn out the light?
没事 开灯也能睡
No. It doesn’t bother me.
晚安
Good night.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
你也是
You too.
其他那些问题只会带来一连串的
And questions about other stuff that just brings up a whole
麻烦 懂吗
can of worms, you know?
我们打算开一辆房♥车
We’re just gonna take the RV and
把它停在我们的后院
and park the motor home in our backyard
一直用到她寿终正寝
and wait for her to kick the bucket I guess.
在那之前我们一直照顾她
Watch over and take care of her until then.
我一定会想你的 布伦达
Sure going to miss you, Brenda.
洛伊斯 我也会想你的
Oh Lois, I’m gonna miss you too.
我外孙和外孙女都在这呢
I got my grandkids up here.
我会经常回来的
I’ll be back up here from time to time.
你要再来点咖啡吗 莎伦
Would you like some more coffee, Sharon?
不用了 谢谢 赖利太太
No, thank you, Mrs. Riley.
叫我洛伊斯 亲爱的
Call me Lois, honey.
卫生间在哪 我可能咖啡喝多了
Where is your bathroom? Coffee goes right through me.
在走廊尽头 很好找
Right down at the end of the hall. Can’t miss it.
你会和莎伦相处得很好的
But you know you’ll be in great hands with Sharon.
她是个真正的能人
She’s a real whiz.
另外 沃特也不想住在印第安纳波利斯
Besides, Walt’s just tired of living in Indianapolis.
-你家真漂亮 -谢谢
– You have a beautiful home. – Thank you.
你女儿几岁了
How old is your daughter?
你看到洛伊斯的画室了吗
Did you see Lois’s craft room?
她 她画画 而且全是彩色蜡笔画
She… She paints and does pastels and all that.
她是个真正的艺术家
She’s a real artist.
你好 道格
Hey! Hey, Doug!
我能到外面跟你聊聊吗
Hey, um, can I talk to you outside for a sec?
-当然 -好
– Yeah. – Okay.
没问题
Sure.
薇薇安去哪了
Where is Viv?
我刚才去你办公室找你了
I tried to get a hold of you at your office,
但是我不想让你的秘书知道这件事
but I didn’t want to leave a message with your secretary.
什么事
What message?
道格 薇薇安死了
Doug, Vivian is dead.
心脏病发作
It was a heart attack.
你要在这里坐一整夜吗
You gonna sit out here all night?
只想抽根烟
Just smoking a cigarette.
我不想你在房♥子里抽烟
I wish you wouldn’t smoke in the house.
我又没在房♥子里
Well, I’m not in the house.
我在车♥库♥里
I’m in the garage.
门一开 烟就都跑进来了
When you open the door all the smoke comes inside.
那就把门关上 洛伊斯
Then close the door, Lois.
薇薇安·丹利 196♥4♥ – 2009
Vivian Danley 196♥4♥ – 2009
艾米丽·赖利 我们的宝贝女儿 1986 – 2001
Emily Riley Our Precious Daughter 1986 – 2001
赖利一家
父亲道格拉斯·劳埃德 1957 – 母亲洛伊斯·班宁 1959 –
怎么这么早回家
What are you doing home so early?
那个墓碑
That headstone
你把咱俩都搬进金山墓地了
you got us at Gold Hill,
我还是头一次
that is a unique experience
看见你的名字被刻在花岗岩上
seeing your name carved on piece of granite.
-你什么意思 -我想说我还没死呢
– How do you mean? – What I mean, I’m not dead.
你也没死
And you’re not dead.
现在死的人已经够多的了
Now there’s enough people out there who are dead.
他们才需要墓碑 我们没死要什么墓碑
They need headstones. We don’t because we’re not dead.
大家都这么做 道格 这叫提前规划
A lot of people do this, Doug. It’s called pre -planning.
那好
Well…
我不愿意在我还活着的时候
I don’t like having my name
就把名字刻在墓碑上了
carved on a tombstone, while I’m still alive.
我真想不到你会这么做 洛伊斯
I can’t believe you did that Lois.
有人吗
Hello!
来的挺早嘛
Kinda early, aren’t you?
是啊 再晚路上就堵死了
Oh, yeah. Traffic, you know. Gonna be a bear.
道格 出发了
Doug, let’s go!
最讨厌开车去机场了
I just hate driving to the airport.
道格不在家的时候
Do you mind picking up my mail and newspaper
你能帮我收邮件和报纸吗
while Doug is gone?
不能请你们对面的邻居帮忙吗
Why can’t your neighbor across the street do it?
-她搬走了 -那其他邻居呢
– She moved. – Well, what about your other neighbors?
-还是等道格回来好了 -好的
– Just tilil Doug gets back. – Okay.
我每天都要从宰恩斯维尔开过来
Have to drive over here all the way from Zionsville every day
就因为我的疯姐姐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!