能牵你的手吗
Can I put my hand in yours?
不 你太丑了
No, you’re too ugly.
犹太人和法国
The Jew and France
塞尔日·甘斯布:英雄人生
怎么回事
What now?
手指滑了
My finger slipped.
给我用点心 吕西安
Do better than that, Lucien.
弹
Play.
什么鬼东西
What is this?
我不喜欢弹钢琴
I don’t like the piano!
我对音乐没兴趣
I’m not interested in music!
我为什么要学这 你弹琴挣到钱了吗
Why should I learn? You play and you earn nothing.
弹
Play.
快弹
Play.
你想要点什么
What are you up to?
随便看看
Just looking.
看什么看
No, you’re not.
把你的臭爪子拿开
Get your pissy paws away!
哪凉快哪待着去
Take a hike!
在暴♥政♥的压♥迫♥下 血染的旗帜已经扬起
Over us the bloodstained banner of tyranny holds sway
血染的旗帜已经扬起
Of tyranny holds sway
你听 在我们的国土之上
Oh, do you hear there in our fields…
妻子和儿郞被残杀
To slaughter sons, wives and kin…
鲜血遍地 鲜血遍地
Blood, blood everywhere…
鲜血遍地 鲜血遍地
Blood, blood everywhere…
犹太人和法国
The Jew and France
布罗切特
Well, well, Brochaut!
工作的时候抽烟
On top of smoking at work,
想教坏年轻人吗 多谢你了
you lead young people astray. Bravo!
是他给我的烟 帕勒蒂先生
He gave me a smoke, Mr. Poletti.
你这么早来我办公室干什么
Why are you in my office before opening time?
这孩子想早点拿到他的星章
The kid wants his star before the others.
谢谢您 如果拿晚了 我会悔恨一辈子的
Thank you. If I’d been late today, I’d be ashamed forever.
小鬼 你以为你是谁
Hey, you… Who do you think you are?
我叫吕西安·甘斯布 犹太人
I’m Lucien Ginsburg. I’m Jewish.
我爸爸在俱乐部弹琴
My dad plays piano in a bar.
你就这么急着戴星章吗
Eager to wear your star?
是您的星章 先生 全依您的吩咐
It’s your star, sir. You want me to wear it.
你还真是个厚脸皮
You’re a cheeky one.
你怎么不去上学
Shouldn’t you be at school?
我退学去了蒙马特艺术学院
I’ve left school for the Montmartre Art Academy.
蒙马特艺术学院
The Montmartre Art Academy!
瞧瞧啊
How about that!
要是他们连你这样的自大狂都收
If they take cocky lads like you,
那地方可真没救了
the place must be a disgrace!
您这么想就错了 先生
Don’t go believing that, sir.
一些很有名望的人都去那进修
Some very reputable people go there.
我就常看见纳粹党卫军中尉卡尔·海因茨·冯·迈耶
For instance, I often see SS Lieutenant Karl Heinz von Mayer.
我们处得不错 他还给过我一个奶油蛋卷
We get on well. One day, he even gave me a brioche.
你胡说八道些什么
What is this nonsense?
需要我向他引见您吗
Shall I introduce you?
他能让您的事业更上一层楼
He could help your career along…
-你在画什么 -一部历险记
– What are you painting? – An adventure.
一名藉藉无名的钢琴家的故事
A little pianist.
每个人都对他说
Everyone tells him,
我们受够你狰狞的大脸了
“We’re sick of seeing your ugly mug.”
所以 他失业了
So he’s out of work.
就算是最低级的酒吧也嫌弃他那张脸
Even the worst dives are sick of seeing his face.
人们说的越多 他的脸变得越大
The more they say it, the bigger his mug gets.
他很无助 别人都没见过他这样
He’s helpless. It’s all other people ever see.
这让他活得很痛苦
It makes his life hell.
他知道不能摆脱他的大脸
He realises he can’t get rid of it,
所以他任由脸越胀越大
so he makes it swell as much as he can.
最后
In the end…
它爆♥炸♥了
It explodes.
-他死了吗 -没有
– Does he die? – No.
他丑陋的大脸经过这番蜕变 有了新的面貌
His ugly mug took such a beating, it turned into something else.
他成了菲利普斯教授
Professor Flipus.
谁
Who?
他是个令人畏惧但优雅十足的人
He’s a really scary man but very elegant,
人们很”喜欢”他
so people like him.
就像对待格林童话中的食人女妖一样
The way they like ogres in the Grimm’s Fairy Tales.
孜孜不倦地恨着他
They love to hate him.
当他弹琴的时候 所有人都保持静默
When he plays, everyone shuts up.
他弹些什么
What does he play?
人们中意的 主要是女人中意的东西
The stuff people like. Women mainly.
他深得女人心
He’s a ladies’ man.
对不起
Sorry.
不 继续 你晚上弹得好多了
No, carry on. You play better at night.
我早就该问你了
I should’ve asked first,
但我得离开巴黎 再也不回来了
but I have to leave Paris and can’t come here again.
我想为你画张画
I wanted to take a drawing of you with me.
这里有很多模特 但我一直在等你
There are lots of models here, but I always wait for you.
你能为我摆个姿势
Will you pose for me?
我今后有可能会成为伟大的艺术家
I might be a great artist one day.
我不脱衣服行吗 伟大的艺术家先生
May I get dressed while you work, Mr. Great Artist?
-不好吧 -真讨厌
– Not really. – What a nerve!
不是穿不♥穿♥衣服的问题
It’s not the clothes.
如果你总是动 我没法画
If you move too much, I can’t draw.
那我这样不动行吗
I’ll stay like this then?
-不行 -什么
– No. – What?
是那个胸罩 我不知道怎么画
It’s the bra… I don’t know how to draw one.
所以最好把它脱了
We could take it off…
我不能告诉你我们家要去哪
I can’t tell you where I’m going with my family.
战争一结束 我就来找你
Once the war ends, I’ll come to find you.
我那时一定很老了
I’ll be too old!
不 我不会嫌弃你
No, I’ll still fancy you.
我不相信
I doubt it.
我会去勾引长得像你的女人
I’ll seduce women who look like you.
多可爱的小姑娘啊
What a pretty little girl!
我是男的
I’m a guy!
不好意思 小甜心
I’m sorry, sweetheart.
你妈妈真漂亮
You have a very pretty mummy.
这不是我妈妈 她是我模特 我是个画家
Not my mother, my model. I’m a painter.
-什么 -是弗雷埃尔
– What? – It’s Frehel!
弗雷埃尔太太
Madame Frehel?
如果刚有冒犯之处
If I’ve goofed,
作为道歉 请允许我请你们喝一杯
let me buy you a cordial to apologise.
完全是无心之过
Only natural.
你说呢 呆瓜
What do you say, dickhead?
这位仁兄
This fellow…
也是我的模特 我的小模特
He’s my model too. My little model.
老板
Landlord!
来杯柠檬水
Get out the lemonade!
我也有过一个儿子
I had a son too, you know.
但我工作太忙没时间照顾
But my work kept me too busy to look after him,
所以把他托付给了一个该死的护士
so I left him with a wretch of a nurse
结果他被饿死了
who let him starve to death.
你千万别饿死了 孩子
You mustn’t starve to death, sonny.
我听过你一首歌♥
I know one of your songs.
听完了吗 太好了 快唱给我听
All of it? That’s wonderful! Sing it for me.
-不 -不是这首吗
– No. – Not that one?
所有小孩都唱这首
All the children sing that one.
之后的 我会唱可乐
Later. The one I know is Coke.
那首不是给小孩唱的
That’s no song for a boy!
但我比我同龄人聪明
But I’m wiser than my years.
乐队弹奏一曲迷人的探戈
The band played a dashing tango tune
他的美貌围绕着手臂旋转
His beauty was spinning in his arms
我手中紧握一把匕♥首♥
And, in my hand, I gripped a knife
准备痛苦的复仇
And I took my bitter revenge
是的 我借着酒意做了一件愚事