澳大利亚银幕电影公♥司♥
1916年 第一次世界大战陷入了僵持的阶段
前线从英国海岸线 延伸到了瑞士的阿尔卑斯山
上百万人失去了生命
在一次为了打破僵局的攻坚战中
普通矿工也被卷入处于敌人防线之下的地道之中
这是一个秘密 安静 地下战争的开始
以下内容基于真实发生的事情
澳大利亚银幕电影公♥司♥ 出品
片名:60号♥高地之下
爸爸 爸爸
Dad… Dad!
我是伍德沃中尉
Lieutenant Woodward.
你们的新指挥官
I’m your new commanding officer.
我在找辛普森中士
I’m looking for Sergeant Simpson.
弗雷泽下士可能知道 他在上面
You’ll need to talk to Corporal Fraser. He’s up top.
我找不到 我迷路了
I can’t seem to find my way out.
沿着过道走 30码有一个分叉口 转右
Follow the lateral. 30 yards on, it forks. Take the right.
过道口很窄 但是你能过去
It’s pretty narrow but you’ll make it.
有一个通风井在那儿 爬上去往最左边
You’ll find a shaft. Left at the top.
再走25码 再爬一个通风井 你就到了
25 yards, there’s another shaft that’ll take you up to daylight.
谢了
Thank you.
工兵 叫什么名字
What’s your name, sapper?
报告长官 提芬
Tiffin, sir.
我听到一些声音 就在那儿
I heard something -just through there.
听到没
Hear that?

Listen.
他们正在挖 长官
You can hear ’em digging, sir.
德国佬来了
There. Fritz.
他们马上就要挖穿了
They’re gonna break through.
我发誓 他们马上就要挖过来了
I swear to God, they’re bloody breaking through.
你听到的是不是这个声音
That sound that you heard, was it like this?
是这样
That’s it.
那是你的心跳声
That’s your heart.
怎么会
What?
自己听听
Feel it.
你听到的是自己的心跳而已
You’re hearing your own heartbeat.
管好那小东西的爪子
Make sure you clip that little fella’s claws.
不然它就在笼子里死翘翘
Otherwise the bugger can be dead and still sitting on its perch.
你什么时候换班
When does your shift end?
别让我一个人留下
Don’t make me stay.
求您了
Please.
我们把那儿弄成台球室 怎么样
We’ll put the billiard room through there, eh?
你有没有玩过台球啊汤姆
You ever play billiards, Tom?
澳大利亚人可是世界最牛逼的台球手
Best bloody billiard players in the world, Australians.
-谁说的 -不信 随便问谁
-Says who? -Well, ask anyone.
最牛逼的台球手 骑手 矿工
Best billiard players, best horsemen, miners…
自大狂
Bullshitters?
闭嘴吧 你们
Keep a lid on it, you blokes.
佩西· 金泽 下去换斯纳顿两父子
Percy, Ginger, go down and relieve the Sneddons.
好的
Righto.
已经挖到中国了
Dug through to China by now.
放心 我会给你带几双筷子回来 啊
Well, I’ll bring you back some chopsticks, then, eh?
你哪位
Who are you?
我是伍德沃中尉 新任指挥官
I’m Lieutenant Woodward. I’m your new C.O.
你是弗雷泽吗
Are you Fraser?
我在找辛普森中士
I’m looking for Sergeant Simpson.
他死了
He’s dead.
工兵呢
Sapper?
报告长官 我是诺姆·莫里斯
Norm Morris, sir.
当然我们通常叫他”搞定”
Except we call him Pull Through’
有时叫他”竹竿”
or sometimes he is Lankiness’.
我是汤姆· 特怀耶
Tom Dwyer, sir.
我是比利·培根
Billy Bacon, sir.
绰号♥飞毛腿
Answers to Streaky’.
莫里斯 马上去那个岗哨换班
Morris, I want you to take over the listening post at…
刚才我们在哪儿
Where were we?
102道左边
102 drive left.
102通道左边
102 drive left.
是 长官
Sir.
特怀耶 你跟他一起走
Better go with him, Dwyer.
是 长官
Sir.
带我去指挥室
Show me to the officers’ dugout.
长官 长官 这边
Sir. Sir! It’s this way.
数十下发射
10 more gone.
三 二 …
Three, two…
让路 让路 保持低头
Make way! Make way. Keep your head down.
给伤员让路 让路
Walking wounded and blind. Make way.
快 让路 让路
Come on, move! Move!
为伤员让路
Walking wounded and blind.
走吧
Here you go.
让路
Make way.
我们走吧 长官
Come on, sir.
担架兵过来
Stretcher bearer!
前进
Forward!
提芬 给我起来
Tiffin! Hey, get up!
快点
Get up.
这边 小子
Come on, son.
该死的澳大利亚人
For God’s sake, Australia.
这是军官指挥室
This is an officer’s dugout.
伍德沃
Woodward?
我是比尔· 麦布莱德
Bill McBride.
还在想你什么时候到得了这边
I was wondering when I’d see you here.
我们一起读的矿业学校 查特斯塔男子学院
Went to mining school together. Charters Towers boys.
鲍勃·克莱顿 诺桑伯兰第五明火枪团
Bob Clayton, Northumberland Fusiliers.
奥利佛·伍德沃 澳大利亚第一地道兵团
Oliver Woodward, 1st Australian Tunnellers.
伍迪 你还是一爆破专家 对吧 伍迪
An explosive man, right, Woody?
随时准备着呢
Could blow up at any time.
你来多久了
How long you been here?
两天 但感觉度日如年
Two days. It feels like a year.
你要能待上一年 岂不感觉像一辈子
And if you survive a year, it will feel like a bloody lifetime.
我们差点就死翘翘了
We nearly came a-gutser.
德国佬的机♥枪♥从我们头上扫过
A Fritz machine gunner got a bead on us.
没错 这就是鲍里斯 一座农场建筑物
Yeah, it’s Boris. It’s a farm building.
他们叫它红堡
They call it the Red House.
跟他妈的坚如磐石
Solid as bloody Gibraltar.
咱们的大炮炸了它一个星期了
Our artillery’s been blasting away at it for a week.
如果能对准一点点 可能效果就不同了
Well, a direct hit’d make a bloody difference.
你知道他们也有防空洞的吧
They have their own dugouts, you know.
让他在这松一口气吧
A bit of air will see him right.
小子 老家在哪儿
You got a home, son?
伍伦贡 长官
Wollongong, sir.
挖煤的
Coal miner?
是金矿 对吧
Gold, right?
是银矿 铅矿 在布罗肯希尔
Silver, lead. Broken Hill.
女朋友
Sweetheart?
老婆
Wife.
老婆
Wife?
女朋友
Sweetheart.
提芬 身上带谁的照片没
You got a photograph, Tiffin?
这位女士实在有点
She’s, um…
是我母亲 长官
My mum, sir.
你根本不是一个真正当兵的 没说错吧
You’re not even real soldiers, are you?
我想说的是 你♥他♥妈♥的来这儿干嘛
I mean, what in God’s name are you doing here?
在德军战线下挖地道
Tunnelling under German lines.
保护你的战壕
Protecting your trenches.
为什么啊
From?
德军也有地道兵
German tunnellers.
你们没到的时候 他们从来没出现过
Who didn’t show up until you arrived
你们都他妈一个货色
and who are now attempting to do the exact same bloody thing.
你什么意思
Your point being?
我的兄弟在前线被炮轰 挨枪子
That it was bad enough my men being shelled from above
已经够糟了
and shot at from in front.
这些混♥蛋♥现在又在我们下面挖地道
Now they’re being mined from underneath.
伍德沃 要是这家伙真的受伤了
If the man is wounded, Woodward,
拜托给我送到医疗站
then for Christ’s sake send him to the dressing station.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!