Some things start out big,
有些事轰轰烈烈的开始
and some things start out small,
有些事则开始的微不足道
very small.
非常微小
But sometimes the smallest thing…
但有时候最小的事情
can make the biggest changes of all.
反而会造成最大的改变
Yar, what is it?
老亚 那是什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Plio, get back here!
蓓莉欧 快回来
We don’t know what it is!
我们不知道那是什么
Plio, be careful.
蓓莉欧 小心啊
Dad, get over here.
爸 过来一下
Zini, it’s not safe.
辛尼 那边很危险
Oh, I always have to go when stuff’s happening.
每次有刺♥激♥的事都叫我走开
Well, what is it?
那…是什么?
It was an egg.
是一个蛋
Look.
你看
What?
怎么了?
It’s a coldblooded monster from across the sea.
这个是住在大海另一边的冷血怪兽
Vicious, flesheating. Blech. Eew.
邪恶 会吃肉
Looks like a baby to me.
我倒觉得他像个婴儿
Babies grow up.
婴儿会长大
You keep that thing,
你把他留下
one day,we’ll turn our backs…
将来我们一不小心
It’ll be picking us out of its teeth.
马上会变成他嘴里的食物
Things like that
这种东西啊
eat things like us as snacks!
会像吃点心一样吃了我们
So, what do we do?
那…我们该怎么办?
Get rid of it!
把他除掉
What has gotten into you?
你也太夸张了吧
Plio, that thing is dangerous!
蓓莉欧 那个东西非常的危险
I’m sorry, little one.
对不起了 小东西
Okay, get rid of it.
好吧 你去除掉他
All right. I will.
好 我会的
You’d better hurry up, Dad.
你最好快一点 爸
It looks hungry.
他好像是饿了
Here.
拿去
It’s okay.
没关系
We’ll teach him to hate meat.
我们会教着他吃素的
Watch his head.
小心他的头
L-I mean, watch it,he could bite.
我是说小心…被他咬到
This monster’s got no teeth.
这个小怪物又没有牙齿
What’s he gonna do?
他会怎么样?
Gum us to death?
把我们含死吗?
Zini, come on.
好了 辛尼
Look at that sweet little face.
看见这可爱的小脸
Does that look like a monster to you?
你觉得他看起来像个怪物吗?
Let me out! Let me out!
放我出来 放我出来
Hair ball.
小毛球
That was great!
好过瘾喔
Get him!
攻击
Oh, no! Attacking lemurs!
不 大战开始了
Suri, please!
舒莉 拜托
I can’t take it! There are too many of you!
我受不了了 你们那么多个
Come on!Pick on someone your own size!
拜托 不要以小欺大好不好?
Help!
救命啊
Aladar
艾力达
you’re not dead.
你没有死吧
No!
没有
All right, guys, break it up.
好了 各位 别再闹了
Remember the courtship?
别忘了相亲大会
You gonna miss seeing all that smooching.
你们会错过所有亲亲的机会
Oh, Mom.
妈妈…
That’s okay, Plio.
没关系的 蓓莉欧
We can smooch right here.
我们可以在这里练习
It’s a shame you don’t like kids.
你不喜欢小孩真是可惜
Nasty little vermin.
全是难缠的小讨厌
Ha-ha. Go find Zini.
去找辛尼
He’s rehearsing pickup lines.
他在练习怎么找女伴
Let’s hope he’s found some new material.
希望他能换个新的点子
Hey, sweetie
喔 宝贝
if you’ll be my bride
如果你要当我的新娘
I’ll groom ya.
我会替你打扮
That is good.
这个帅
Oh, that’s good.
帅呆了
Girls
小姐们
I’m known as the “professor of love,”
大家都叫我爱情教授
and school’s in session.
我现在要开课罗
Yeah, I still got it.
我还真是有一套
I hope it’s not contagious.
希望这不会传染
I’m a raging epidemic of romance.
我就是希望大家都被传染
Come on, hot stuff.
好了 小帅哥
Let’s get goin’.
我们该走了
You don’t wanna miss Yar’s annual pep talk.
你不会想错过 老亚的鼓励跟打气吧
Oh, goody.
对哦
I can’t wait to hear the mating advice of an old monkey.
我应该先去听听老前辈的来电经验
I heard that in his day,
我听说他年轻的时候
that old monkey was quite a swinger.
到哪儿都很吃得开
You talkin’ about Yar?
你是说老亚?
Yeah, to hear him tell it
是啊 你听他的故事
he put the “prime” in “primate.”
他让求爱变得好高级呢
Really?
真的?
Okay, boys, gather ’round.
好了 小伙子 靠过来
Listen and learn from the master.
注意跟大♥师♥好好学习
Now, girls
小姐们
don’t jump into the trees after the first boy with a cute back flip.
不要看第一个筋斗翻得好的男生 就跟他跑了
It’s more fun if you keep them guessing.
让他们继续猜 那会更好玩
And if a cute back flip doesn’t work
如果翻筋斗不管用
guess.
用猜的
You’re never going to forget this day
你绝对忘不了这一天
so make it one to remember.
你要留下美好的回忆
But if you mess up
假如你们搞砸了
don’t worry.
不要担心
They’ll never remember.
他们不会记得的
Come on, guys!
大伙来吧
We don’t wanna let ’em down!
可别让小姐们失望
Go on, now.
快去吧
Chest up!
挺起胸膛
Chin up!
抬起下巴
Make ’em look good, son.
给他们一点颜色瞧瞧
Come on, Yar.
放心吧 老亚
My charm and your brains?
我的魅力加上你的智慧
No problem.
没问题
Hey, girls
小姐们
look what just pulled into town.
看什么进城了
Your buffet table of love.
你们的爱情自助餐
Right here! Right here! Hey, beautiful!
看这里
Hey, free samples! Get me while I’m hot!
免费试吃 快趁热
Zini.
辛尼
You’re missin’ all the action, pal. Come on.
你会错过所有的刺♥激♥ 走吧
Hey, haven’t you heard?
你没听过吗?
I am the action!
我就是刺♥激♥
Ah, don’t worry, Zini.
辛尼 别担心
You always have next year.
我们永远还有明年
Hey, I’m lucky to be rid of them.
没被选中算我幸运
With the ladies,
只要有了女人啊
before you know it, they all wanna move to a bigger tree.
他们很快就会有一大堆的要求
Oh, well. Poor Zini.
天啊 可怜的辛尼
The clan still has one bachelor.
我们族里还是有一个单身汉
No

we have two.
我们有两个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!