First time to France? Yes.
第一次来法国? 是的
Purpose of your visit?
来的目的呢?
Business or pleasure? Pleasure.
公务还是游玩? 游玩
Do you like this music? No?
你不喜欢这个曲子吗?
Yeah, yeah.
喜欢 喜欢
You can put your things over there.
你可以把东西放在那里
How long are you planning on staying?
你打算在这里逗留多久?
Not very long.
不会很久的
Message for Mr. Smith.
给我史密斯的留言
Smith? Yes.
史密斯? 是的
Smith.
史密斯
He’s here.
他来了
Monsieur, good evening.Anything to drink?
先生晚安 喝点什么?
Water. Sparkling or flat?
水 苏打水还是白水?
Flat.
白水
Last one for the road. A beer?
上路前的最后一杯 啤酒吗?
Oh, yes.
喔 是的
So, how are you, pal?
你好吗 伙计?
Just a little pre-takeoff takeoff.
只是来点起飞前的感觉
Gives new meaning to “flying the friendly skies. ”
给”飞翔在友谊的天空”一点新含义
Can I buy you a drink? A serious drink? No, thank you.
我请你喝一杯好吗 来杯酒? 不了 谢谢
Where are you from? Beijing.
你从哪里来? 北♥京♥
Ah, China.
喔 中国!
My favorite. I love China.
我最喜欢的国家 我爱中国
I love the food-Chinese food. It’s the best.
我喜欢那里的美食 中华美食是最棒的
Yeah, the way they cut things in little pieces…
他们把菜都切成碎块
so that you don’t have to use all that heavy silverware.
这样就不必用笨重的刀叉吃饭了
Brilliant invention, the chopstick. Not like us barbarians.
筷子就是辉煌的发明 不像我们粗鲁野蛮之人
I mean, there we are,sticking our forks into the food…
我是指我们用叉子来戳取食物
and hacking it up with our knives.
然后用刀子切开
First time in Paris? Yes.
第一次来巴黎? 是的
Great.
很好
Men’s toilet, now.
现在就去男卫生间
You’re gonna have the time of your life.
你该享受一下愉快的时光了
Hands up, please.
举起手来
My boss is dying to meet you.
我的老板正在等着见你
Gun, please.
请把枪交出来
You won’t need it. You’re safe with us.
你不会用着它的 你和我们在一起很安全
So, you came all the way from China to keep an eye on us.
那么 你大老远从中国跑来就是为了监视我们的吧
To help you. Yes, of course.
是来帮助你们 是的 那当然
To help us, since we are so incompetent.
是来帮助我们的 因为我们是这么的无能
‘Cause after all, what is our miserable history compared to yours?
毕竟 比起你们的历史我们的历史是那么的悲惨
Since we have to work together,
因为我们不得不一起工作
I don’t want to spend half the day killing your name.
我不想把时间浪费在你的名字上
You got a nickname? No.
你有昵称吗? 没有
Why don’t we give you one. How about John?
我们会送给你一个的 约翰怎么样?
I like that.
我很喜欢
Richard.
理查德
Inspector Richard.
理查德督察
Welcome to Paris, Johnny.
欢迎到巴黎来 约翰
So, what’s on the menu tonight?
今晚的菜谱上都有些什么?
They’re talking about the stock market.
他们正在谈论股市
What fuckin’ time do you call this? Don’t ever keep me waiting.
都他妈的什么时候了? 以后再也别让我等你们
You got me? Come on. Let’s go.
听明白了吗? 快点 我们走吧
Ah, there you are.
喔 你在这儿呢
Smile, girls. Smile.
微笑 女孩子们 微笑
Welcome to gay Paris.
欢迎到放纵的巴黎来
This is a few friends of mine. This is Veronica, Susan.
这是我的一些朋友 维罗妮卡和苏珊
Say hello.
打声招呼
Yeah, sit, sit.
坐 请坐
Hey, cool it. Hey, fuckin’ cool it, all right?
放松点 好吗?
I think we have a situation.
好像发生了一些情况
One man, two girls.
一个男人 两个姑娘
You see them? Yes, I do.
你看见他们了吗? 是的 看见了
Want to go to Heaven?
想到天堂去吗?
Want to go to Heaven?
想到天堂去吗?
Let’s go.
我们走吧
I’m going up. But, boss, the meeting.
我上楼去了 但是老板 那个会面…
I flew 12,000 miles for a cocksucker of a contact. He can wait for me!
我飞了一万两千英里来见面 他可以等我的
I don’t know if I can do this.
我不知道我能不能做这个
Don’t worry. Let Mama run the show.
别担心 让”妈妈”操控吧
Okay, let’s go to Heaven.
好了 我们去天堂吧
He’s leaving with the two hookers. What should I do?
他和两个妓♥女♥走了 我该怎么办?
Come up… and enjoy the show.
走近一点 然后欣赏这出戏
Boss, we didn’t check the room. One minute.
老板 我们还没检查房♥间 给你一分钟
Let’s party, big boy.
我们来狂欢吧 大老板
Come on, baby. Let’s have some fun.
来吧 宝贝 我们好好玩玩
I don’t feel so good. Want a fix?
我感觉不太舒服 想来一针吗?
No! I told you, I quit. More for me.
不! 我告诉过你 我戒了 我可不嫌够
Your meeting’s up, guys! Everybody, out!
没你们的事了 所有人给我都出去
But, boss, we didn’t finish searching.
但是老板 我们还没检查完
Get out! Okay, guys, let’s get out of here.
出去! 好的 伙计们 我们离开这儿吧
I have to go to the bathroom, okay?
我必须去趟盥洗室 好吗?
Okay. Come back soon. Sure.
好的 快点回来哦 当然
Oh, hey, Johnny. Just in time.
哦 约翰 刚好来得及
This wasn’t part of the plan.
这并不是当初计划的一部分
-It is now. Don’t worry.
现在是了 别担心
It’s all under control. He’ll do his thing, then we’ll do ours.
一切都在控制之中 他做他的事 我们做我们的事
Where’s the other girl? Prettying up in the bathroom.
另一个女孩呢? 在盥洗室里打扮呢
You want to go to Heaven? Take me to Heaven!
你想去天堂? 快带我去天堂!
I’m going! Yes! Yes!
我要上天堂了 太棒了!
I’m going!
我要上天堂了
No!
不要
You motherfucker! Let me up!
你这只母狗 让我起来!
She stabbed me! The dumb bitch stabbed me!
她捅了我! 这只母狗捅了我一刀
Stay calm.
冷静一下
Stay calm. Stay calm.
冷静 冷静
I’m dying.
我就要死了
Stop recording.
停止录像
Fuck! We need to get him to the hospital.
妈的 我们必须送他去医院
He doesn’t wanna go to a hospital.
他并不想去医院
He wants to go to Heaven.
他只想去天堂
Why did you kill him?
你为什么要杀他?
-The question is, why did you kill him?
这个问题应该是 “你”为什么要杀他?
Richard, look what he did to me! Help me!
理查德 看看他都对我做了什么 救我!
Thanks for the help, Johnny.
多谢你的帮助 约翰
I was just in here.
我刚进来
I felt a little sick,
我感觉有点不舒服
and then there was all this screaming and shooting and…
接着就听见外面不住的尖叫和枪声…
Shut up!
闭嘴!
There!
在那儿
He’s on the fifth floor. Everyone, down.
他在五楼 所有人都下去
He’s on the eighth floor. Everybody, back up!
他在八楼 所有人都过去
I want him dead!
我要让他死!
He’s in the laundry room! Everyone, down!
他在洗衣间 所有人都下去
He’s down in the laundry room! Everybody, down! You, down!
他在下面的洗衣间 所有人都下去 你 下去
But I think…
可是 我想…
You! And don’t think!
你! 不用再想了!
You and you, go to the next level!
你还有你 到下一层去
You know, the Chinese have the best roasting methods in the world.
你知道吗 中国人有着世界上最好的取暖方法
I prefer the French one.
我还是喜欢法式的
Give me your lighter.
把打火机给我
What do they say, Johnny?
那句话怎么说的来着 约翰?
Out of the frying pan, into the fire.
弄巧成拙
Get ’em out of here! Go!
把他们给我赶出去 快走
Down, you piece of shit!
下去吧 你这狗屎
You’re still with us, Johnny? Yes.
你还在这儿吗 约翰? 没错
All right, Johnny. You wanna play?
好吧 约翰 你想玩是吧?
Give me a green one.
给我个”绿色”的
No!
不