联邦政♥府♥宣布
The federal government announced…
将在九十天内解散
It will declare bankruptcy in the next 90 days…
美国首都依然降半旗…
Flags continue to be flown at half-mast in the U.S. capital…
情况严重恶化…
Have significantly deteriorated…
全球经济危机蔓延
Developing global recession.
持续不断的极具毁灭性的战争
And sustained an ultimately disastrous war.
我记得什么
What do I remember?
我记得有位科学家
I remember reading about a scientist.
他用猫和盒子做实验
He had a thing for cats and boxes.
他把猫锁在盒子里
What he’d do is take a cat and lock it in a box.
然后 为了让实验更刺♥激♥一些
And then, just to make things interesting,
他向盒子里释放毒气
he’d also put this machine in there that released poison gas.
科学家并不知道
Now, the scientist didn’t actually know
机器会在何时释放毒气
When the machine would release the poison and when it wouldn’t.
确认的唯一办法
The only way he could tell for sure
就是打开盒子
Was to look inside the box.
接下来就是他的理论
Here’s the science bit.
直到打开盒子 才可知猫是生
Until he opened it up, he figured the cat had to be alive
或是死
And dead.
如果猫可能活 也可能死
See, if either one was possible,
那猫就是既死又活
Then both had to be possible, too.
读到这则故事后
Ever since I read about that cat,
我就难以忘记
I can’t get the story out of my head.
别误会
Don’t get me wrong,
我对可怜的小猫不感兴趣
I don’t give a fuck about the plight of small, furry animals.
只是不明白
I just don’t understand.
怎么可能既死又活
How can anything be alive and dead at the same time?
准备好今晚的享受了吗
Are you ready for tonight’s entertainment?
是的 继续
Yeah, go, go, go, go.
司麦斯先生
Mr. smythe?
我代表集团前来
I’m from the union.
该死
Holy fuck!
等等 好吗
Wait! Okay? Just wait.
别掏枪 一切都没事
No worries. Keep it holstered. Everything’s okay.
我能付钱
I can pay.
抱歉 我不负责收钱
Sorry, that’s not my department.
你♥他♥妈♥的别惹我
Don’t you fucking touch me.
没必要动粗 女士
No need for violence, miss.
亨利·司麦斯 我郑重向你提问
Henry Smythe, I am legally bound to ask you.
是否需要救护车待命
If you would like an ambulance on standby,
将你送至医院
in order to take you to hospital.
不要
Nope?

Okay.
我的工作很简单
My job is simple.
车贷还不起 银行收回
Can’t pay for your car, the bank takes it back.
房♥贷还不起 银行收回
Can’t pay for your house, the bank takes it back.
肝脏贷款还不起
Can’t pay for your liver,
我就登场了
Well, that’s where I come in.
早上好 我是埃里克·菲兹斯蒙
Good morning, everybody. I’m Eric Fitzsimmons.
我是萨利纳·肯纳 在世界各地为您报道
And I’m Sabrina Kenn, from around the globe and around the corner.
以下为早间国际新闻
Here’s what’s happening in your world this morning.
来自尼日利亚的消息
Some big news coming in from Nigeria this morning.
那在非洲
That’s in Africa.
当然 如今
Now, of course, you know
已有一万至一万五千名士兵
That we’ve already got 10,000, 15,000 soldiers
在尼日利亚边境待命
Over there, waiting at the nigerian border.
-即将返乡 -并不是马上 有消息称
– Come home soon. – Well, not too soon. Word’s coming in
第三十四武装部队已经抵达
That the 34th armored division has arrived,
准备第六次开战
And they’re ready to start the sixth phase of the war.
行动代号♥ 希望常在
Operation Hope Springs Eternal.
别对嘴喝
Uh-uh-uh! Don’t drink out of the bottle.
-他可以 -你不行
– He does. – Well, you don’t.
我要迟到了 你能送他吗
I’m late. Can you take him?
-当然 -谢谢
– Sure. – Thank you.
彼得 别动那个
Peter, leave it.
东西都带好了吗
You got everything?
是的
Yeah.
爸爸 送到这儿就行了
Dad, I’m okay from here.
好吧 过得开心
All right. Have a good day.
好的
Okay.
我的所有任务 结局基本相同
Almost every job I do ends the exact same way.
有的哭 有的喊 甚至有的笑
Some whimper. Some cry. Some even laugh.
但他们最终都躺在地上 不停颤抖
But in the end, they all do the same horizontal mambo,
在死亡线上挣扎
twitching and thrusting their way into the great beyond.
小心我的衣服
Hey, watch the suit!
抱歉 不知道是您 先生
Sorry, sir. I didn’t know that was you. sorry about that.
集团 帮你得到全新的自我
The Union, helping you get more you out of you.
过去几年中 接近二十万人
In years past, nearly 200,000 people,
等待器♥官♥移♥植♥
waited on organ transplant lists at any given time,
期望他人的死亡
Hoping for someone else to die,
换来自己的生存
so that they could possibly live.
如今 现代生物医学
But thanks to modern biomedical science,
结束了这种等待与祈祷的日子
the days of waiting and praying are over.
利用微创技术
Where the artiforg is expertly and cleanly inserted
准确植入人造器官
with minimal invasion and scarring.
如无法负担618,429的全款
Now, if you can’t afford the full payment of $618,429,
我们提供月供 年息19.6%
we can offer monthly installments at an APR of 19.6%.
胰脏系统的标准价格
Standard for a generic pancreatic unit.
集团经理 弗兰克·默塞
Frank Mercer, Union manager.
我理解你的担忧
I understand you have concerns.
经济负担不起 这很正常
Affordability, it’s only natural.
首先允许我打消您的疑虑
First of all, let me just reassure you,
信用部会为您度身制定方案
that our credit department will find a plan that fits your lifestyle.
如果还款滞后
And should you fall behind,
会有三个月的缓冲期
there is a three-month grace period.
第四个月首周若依然未还
Not until after the sixth day of the fourth month of nonpayment,
我们将自行收回产品
will we retrieve the property, at our own expense, of course,
对其进行再利用
Utilizing our skilled and licensed technicians.
我不知道您在新闻中都听了些什么
Now, I’m not sure what you’ve heard on the 6:00 news,
但这种情况基本没发生过
but this almost never happens.
你需要它 为了你的家庭
I got to tell you, you owe it to your family.
也为了你自己
You owe it to yourself.
如果你在此处 此处签名
Now, if you could just sign here, here,
在这里签上缩写 我们马上开始
And initial here, we can get started.
他会签的
He’ll sign it.
大家都签
Everybody signs it.
好吧
All right.
耳朵
Ears, ears, ears.
妈的又是耳朵
Goddamn ears again. Shit.
工作归工作
A job’s a job, right?
我只是连说四遍耳朵
I’m just saying, ears, four times in a row.
缓冲期根本就不公平
Fucking probation ain’t fair.
你在地铁对一名女士下手 对她也不公平
Wasn’t fair what you did to that woman on the subway, was it?
你又不在场
Yeah. Well, you weren’t there, were you?
我外甥 他想进公♥司♥ 他是个好孩子
Hey, my sister’s kid, he wants in. He’s a good kid.
跟弗兰克说
Talk to Frank.
我希望你能推荐他
Yeah, but I figured I’d get a recommendation from you, you know?
你这么出色
Level five?
我不认识那孩子 对吧
I don’t know the kid, do I?
你快气死我了 就那么出现在前台
You’re killing me, coming in the front like that.
我刚要做成一笔生意
I got guys trying to make sales out there,
你就大摇大摆走进来 吓着他们了
I don’t need you on the floor spooking clients, all right?
我们希望客户不假思索地买♥♥下
We want them buying, not thinking.
这周有六个人付完款 意味什么知道吗
Six paid-in-fulls this week. You know what that means?
什么 弗兰克
No. What, Frank?
他们看到你了
They see you,
他们开始积极还贷
They start turning down the loans and coming up with the cash.
如果大家都还完款我们就没得赚
We don’t make money when they pay in full. Right, pal?
你拿回什么 肝脏
What do you got? Liver.
那个呢 肝脏
What’s that? Liver.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!