“天空上尉与明日世界”
兴登堡3号♥
各位先生小姐 准备停靠
Attention. Please prepare for docking procedure.
(德语)准备就绪
年轻人
-你能帮我送个信吗? -好的 博士
-给沃尔特·詹宁斯博士 -好的 我马上就去
詹宁斯博士我被跟踪了 你必须保护它们
再见了 我的朋友-瓦格斯
兴登堡3号♥翱翔在纽约上空 停靠帝国大厦空港
警♥察♥搜寻失踪的科学家-波莉·帕金斯报导
都会报-波莉·帕金斯
帕金斯小姐 有一个包裹给你
There’s a package for you, Miss Perkins.
他们没有留下姓名
They didn’t leave a name.
-只说了很重要 -谢谢
– Said it was important. – Thank you.
我不希望你去 这会让你惹祸上身
I don’t like this business you’re getting yourself into.
我不会有事的 佩利先生 你知道我是一个很谨慎的女孩
I’ll be just fine, Mr. Paley. You know what a careful girl I am.
我劝过你了 你却当耳边风
I move my mouth, words come out, you don’t hear.
-我看电影要迟到了 -我不喜欢你对着我笑的样子
– I’m late for a movie. – I don’t like it when you smile at me.
你不喜欢我笑的样子?
You don’t like my smile?
我不喜欢你笑容背后的看法
I don’t like what’s behind it.
听着 波莉 六个科学家失踪 可能死了
Listen, Polly, six scientists are missing, probably dead.
有人失踪就意味着出事了 我不想你牵涉在内
Somebody out there means business. I don’t want you in the middle of it.
这只是一场电影 佩利先生
It’s only a movie, Mr. Paley.
我会帮你带些爆米花来的
I’ll bring you some popcorn.
(托托 我有个预感 我们再也回不到堪萨斯)
Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
(我们一定置身于彩虹之上)
We must be over the rainbow.
这是你给我的?
You sent me this?
你是谁?
Who are you?
-这些是什么啊 先生? -我是博士
– What’s this all about, Mr…? – Doctor.
沃尔特·詹宁斯博士 我研究化学
Dr. Walter Jennings. I’m a research chemist.
我擅长生化领域中的核酸这部分
I specialize in nucleic-acid emissions.
分子里面黏连在-
The bonding enzymes in proteus molecules which…
关于失踪的科学家 你说你知道谁是下一个
The missing scientists. You said you knew who was next.
是的 我
Yes, l…
我另外约了人了 博士
I have a deadline to meet, doctor.
我是7个科学家中的一个 在一次世界大战前
I was one of seven scientists chosen to serve in a secret facility
被挑选来为一个在柏林郊外的神秘单位工作
stationed outside of Berlin before the start of the First World War.
只知道它叫 Einheit Elf”第11号♥组织”
It was known only as Einheit Elf, “Unit 11.”
我们说好永远不要深究其中的秘密
We agreed never to discuss what went on behind those doors.
我们为之工作的是
The things we were made to do there…
可怕的东西
Terrible things.
-我不应该来的 (现在我知道我们并不在堪萨斯)
– I shouldn’t have come. – Now I know we’re not in Kansas.
(你是一个迷人的女子还是一个恶毒的巫婆?)
Are you a good witch or a bad witch?
博士 你说你知道谁是下一个?
Doctor, you said you knew who was next.
是的
Yes.
你难道没发现?
Don’t you see?
-只有一个人活下来了 -谁?他是谁?博士
– There is only one left. – Who? Who is it, doctor?
我
Me.
他来找我了
He’s coming for me.
谁?谁来找你了?
Who? Who’s coming?
托肯考夫
Totenkopf.
是托肯考夫
It’s Totenkopf.
那儿!
There!
所有的市民 大家注意
All citizens, attention.
纽约市的市民必须马上撤离
New York City must be evacuated at once.
依序的向河东撤离
Proceed in an orderly manner to the East River Drive.
所有警♥察♥和消防队人员一律停止休假
All members of the police and fire department on leave or off duty
马上向队部报到
shall report immediately to their precincts or company command.
这十分紧急
This is urgent.
-我是主编佩利 -佩利先生 是我 波莉
– Editor Paley. – Mr. Paley, it’s me, Polly.
发生什么事了?他们在要求市中心的市民进行撤离
What’s going on? They’re calling for midtown to evacuate.
听着 佩利先生 我时间不多了
Listen, Mr. Paley, I don’t have much time.
我需要你尽你所能去调查沃尔特·詹宁斯博士
I need you to dig up anything you can on a Dr. Walter Jennings
还有那个叫托肯考夫的
and someone named Totenkopf.
地址 电♥话♥号♥码 任何你可以找到的 这很重要
An address, a phone number, anything you can find. It’s important.
托肯考夫 他是谁?
Totenkopf. Who is he?
他可能和失踪的科学家有关
He may have something to do with the missing scientists.
尽快
Quick as you can.
波莉 听我说 我要你离开这里
Polly, listen to me. I want you to get out of there.
我要你挂断电♥话♥ 停止一切调查
I want you to put the phone down, close your notepad
然后离开这个该死的地方
and get the hell out of there.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我看到一些东西
I can see something now coming into sight above the Palisades.
他们正穿过第六大街
They’re crossing Sixth Avenue.
第五大街
Fifth Avenue.
100-离这儿只有100码远了
They’re a hundred… They’re a hundred yards away.
波莉 波莉!
Polly. Polly!
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
波莉!
Polly!
波莉!
Polly!
波莉!
Polly!
回来!
Stop! Come back!
开火!
Fire!
离开这里!
Get out of here!
他们突破防线了 快派援军
They’ve broken through the perimeter. Send reinforcements.
把你能派的全派过来!
Send everything you’ve got!
紧急呼叫90206 呼叫天空上尉 回答 天空上尉
Emergency protocol 90206. Calling Sky Captain. Come in, Sky Captain.
重复 呼叫 天空上尉 回答 天空上尉
Repeat. Calling Sky Captain. Come in, Sky Captain.
紧急呼叫 90206
This is an emergency protocol, 90206.
呼叫 天空上尉 天空上尉 你能收到吗?
Calling Sky Captain. Sky Captain, do you read?
呼叫天空上尉 回答 天空上尉
Calling Sky Captain. Come in, Sky Captain.
紧急呼叫 90206
This is an emergency protocol, 90206.
呼叫 天空上尉 天空上尉 你能收到吗?
Calling Sky Captain. Sky Captain, do you read?
重复 呼叫天空上尉 回答 天空上尉
Repeat. Calling Sky Captain. Come in, Sky Captain.
我是天空上尉 我正赶来
This is Sky Captain. I’m on my way.
波莉
Polly.
乔
Joe.
将会持续报导更多攻击情况的细节
Further details of the attack continue to pour in.
城市中心一片漆黑且通信中断
The central portion of the city is blacked out from radio communication
这是由于发电厂被破坏所造成的
due to damaged power lines and electrical failure.
来自英国 法国和德国通讯社的报导
Cables received from English, French and German news agencies
现在证实了这次攻击不只是针对城市
now confirm the attack was not limited to the city.
BBC报导纽伦堡的一家钢铁厂
The BBC is reporting that a steel mill in Nuremberg
几乎被挖空了
was virtually eccavated
而目击者称描述这是一个机械化的巨型物体所为
by what witnesses describe as a mechanized tornado.
来自巴黎和穆德里的报导:这是一个奇怪的挖掘机械
News agencies in Paris and Madrid speak of strange burrowing machines
从地里面冒出来
rising from the ground,
掠夺各地储存的煤和石油
robbing entire communities of their coal and oil reserves.
与此同时 各国的军队都高度警戒
Meanwhile, with military resources stretched thin across the globe,
各国领袖寻求天空上尉
world leaders must once again call upon
和他的秘密特攻队帮助
the elite mercenary forces of Sky Captain and his army-for-hire
来揭开这些神秘事件的真♥相♥
to uncover the meaning of these mysterious events.
德克斯在哪儿?
Where’s Dex?
该死的 那是什么?
Shazam.
我以为你说它很大 能给我吗?
I thought you said this thing was big. Can I have it?
你弄清楚这是哪儿来的 我就买♥♥一个当作圣诞礼物送给你
You find out where it came from, and I’ll buy you one for Christmas.
哦 我要给你看一些东西
Oh, I need to show you something.
就在机器第一次出现的时候 我记录了这个信♥号♥♥
I recorded this signal just before the first machine appeared.
播放它的时候 我想到了些东西
I didn’t think anything of it until I played it back.
-摩尔斯电码? -是的 这也是我一开始就想到的
– Morse code? – See, that’s what I thought at first,
不过这个结构要复杂的多
but the syntax is more complex than that.
有一个子载波频率混在低频里面
There’s a sub-carrier hidden in the lower frequency.
我觉得这个就是用来控制他们的
I think it’s being used to control them.
如果信♥号♥♥再出现 你能跟踪到吗?
If it shows up again, could you track it?
我可以试试
I can try, yeah.
-好样的 德克斯 -谢谢
– Good boy, Dex. – Thanks.
现在 看看你还能对那个家伙做些什么
In the meantime, see what you can do with that thing.
查查他是怎么运作的
Find out what makes it tick.
-你不会介意的 是不是? -我不介意
– You don’t mind, do you? – I don’t mind.
我想知道这是从哪儿来的 德克斯 谁派来的
I wanna know where it comes from, Dex. Who sent it here.
转换到地图坐标:西南69 经度49
Switch to map coordinate 69 SW by 49 E.
胃痛?
Tummy ache?
你怎么样了 乔
How you been, Joe?
-想我? -出去
– Miss me? – Get out.
嗯 很高兴再次见到你