战争的紧迫感能让人上瘾
强烈且往往致命 因为战争就像毒品
克里斯·赫奇斯
战争是毒品
巴格达
上 上
Go, go!
接近目标中
Approaching.
我想我们达阵了
I think we have touchdown.
向右转一点
Little to the right.
就是它了
Hello Mum.
现在 把它推进去
Now, push it in.
进不去
I can’t.
啥叫进不去 把它当成你老二 兄弟
What do you mean you can’t? Pretend it’s your dick, man.
不如把它当成是你的老二
How about I pretend it’s your dick?
如果那样你永远也进不去
You’ll never get in if you did that.
-来 让我试试 -等等
– Here, let me have a shot. – Give me a second,
-不 让开 这是我老二 兄弟 -啥
– No, come on. My dick, man. – What
上吧
Go.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
-抓到 -是啊
– Got that. – Yeah.
可以了
Here we go.
-天 看啊 -155毫米榴弹 是吧
– Oh, look at that. – Nice 155, huh?

Yeah.
要是爆♥炸♥了破坏力很大
It’s going to do some fucking damage.
埃尔德里奇 看来我们需要点炸♥药♥
Hey, Eldridge, looks like we’re going to need a charge!
知道了
I got that.
估计四块炸♥药♥
Figured four blocks that’ll give us
总共大概有20磅的爆♥炸♥力
about 20 pounds of bang total.
冲击波主要袭击那个方向
That blast is going to roast straight out there.
弹壳可能会击中那里 而大部分碎片
The shell will probably kick out there, and most of the shrapnel
会以优美的伞状直射到空中
is going to shoot straight up in a beautiful umbrella pattern.
没错
Yep.
我们这儿也会被些小弹壳和碎片击中
We’re gonna get some smaller pieces and shell fragments this way,
但只要躲在悍马车后我们就没事
but we’ll be okay if we’re behind the humvee,
-把机器人开回来 装载弹♥药♥ -没问题
– Bring the bot back, we’ll load it up. – No problem.
机器人正在移♥动♥中
Bot is moving.
让我看看你的能耐 埃尔德里奇
Let me know what you got, Eldridge.
准备好了
Good to go.
很好 小车装好了 机器人开动
All right, Wagon’s set up. Bot moves.
来了群山羊 兄弟们
Uh-oh, we got goats, guys!
十二点钟方向有山羊 当心
Goats 12:00, watch out,
把小车开过去
load them little bastards up.
-见鬼 -见鬼
– Oh, shit, – Shit,
他妈的
Oh, fuck!
小车今天状态不佳 小伙子们
Wagon’s having a bad day, boys.
-你造的吗 -不是 美国♥军♥方造的
– You build that? – No, the U.S. Army did,
好吧 看来我得过去了
All right, looks like I’m going down there.
你不喜欢在这美丽的街区空等着吗
You don’t like waiting around this beautiful neighborhood?
我喜欢死了
Oh, I love it.
那么 如果一切没问题 我走过去以后
So, if everything looks okay, when I get down there
就装好炸♥弹♥引爆
I’m just going to set it up and zip it,
让这些人想想
Give these people something to think about,
让他们知道
want them to know if they’re gonna leave
如果要在路边放个炸♥弹♥炸我们
if they’re gonna leave a bomb on the side of the road for us,
我们就直接把整条路都他妈炸飞
We’re just going to blow up their little fuckin’ road,
听上去不错
Sounds good.
这时候还惦记着汉堡 怪异吗
Craving a burger; is that strange?
-对你来说不会 -好吧
– Not for you. – No, okay.
带上头盔
Helmet on.
旅途愉快
Happy trails.
爆破工一号♥ 能听见我吗
Blaster one, can you read me?
收到 爆破工一号♥ 你可以出发了
Roger that, Blaster one. You’re good to go.
你看上去不错 爆破工一号♥
You’re looking good, Blaster one.
穿这身可真热
Nice and hot in here.
一百五十米
One fifty.
收到 一百五十米
Roger that, 150 meters.
你是哪儿来的
Where are you from?
-你是哪儿来的 你是哪儿来的 -站住
– Where are you from? Where are you from? – Stop!
加利福尼亚吗
California?
-离开这儿 伙计 -哪儿
– Hey, get out of here, man – Where?
这可不是打招呼的场合 快滚开
Hey, this ain’t no fuckin’ meet and greet. Now get out of here.
马上
Now.

Go!
你又认识新朋友啦 桑伯恩
You making friends again, Sanborn?
天天都这样
All day long.
二十五米
Twenty-five.
二十五米 收到 你现在进入杀伤区了
Twenty-five meters, roger that you are now in the kill zone.
多谢提醒
Thanks for reminding me.
我就是干这活儿的 宝贝
That’s what I’m here for, baby.
好了
Okay.
导爆线没问题
The detonator’s good.
收到
Roger that.
我正在装炸♥药♥
I’m laying on the charge.
真是精巧可爱
Nice and sweet.
准备就绪
We’re good to go.
我要往回走了
I’m coming back.
-距离五米远 -五米 收到
– Five meters out. – Five meters, roger that.
桑伯恩
Hey, Sanborn.
-你知道这地方需要啥吗 -我听着呢
– You know what this place needs? – I’m listening.
需要草坪
Needs grass
我们要开始做草坪生意吗
We gonna start our grass business?
完全正确 兄弟
That’s right, man.
我去卖♥♥草坪 你去修剪
I’m going to sell the grass, you’re going to cut it.
公♥司♥就叫桑伯恩和索恩斯
It’s going to be called “Sanborn and Sons”,
我们会发财的
We’ll be rich.
伙计 我喜欢这主意 杂草 圣奥古斯挺城
I like that, crabgrass, St.Augustine, man.
这方面我可是专家
I’m a scholar on this shit,
这样如何 你卖♥♥草坪 我来施肥
How about this? You sell it, I fertilize it.
-二十五米 -二十五米 收到
– 25. – 25 meters, roger that.
桑伯恩
Sanborn!
肉店 两点钟方向 那人拿着个手♥机♥
Butcher shop, 2:00! Dude has a phone!
埃尔德里奇跑什么
Why is Eldridge running?
-快让他放下 -把电♥话♥放下
– Make him put it down! – Put down the phone!
快点 兄弟们 告诉我
Come on, guys, talk to me,
放下电♥话♥ 放下电♥话♥
Drop the phone! Drop your phone!
干掉他 埃尔德里奇 干掉他
Hey, burn him, Eldridge! burn him!
-放下电♥话♥ -埃尔德里奇 干掉他
– Put down the cell phone! – Eldridge, burn him!
-快干掉他 -放下电♥话♥
– Get out of the way, – Drop your phone!
让他把电♥话♥放下 快去
Make him put it down! Go get it!
-快点 埃尔德里奇 -我打不中他
– Come on, Eldridge! – I can’t get him shot!
汤普森
Thompson!
[马修·汤普森中士 美国♥军♥队]
随便放吧
Anywhere’s good.
-所有东西都放进去了吗 -是的
– Is that everything? – Yeah,

Yeah?
进来
Come in.
詹姆斯中士吗
Sergeant James?
兄弟 我是JT·桑伯恩
Jt Sanborn, man.
你好 我叫威尔
Hey! hi, how are you? Will.
欢迎来胜利营B连
Welcome to bravo company; welcome to camp victory,
胜利营 我以为这是自♥由♥营
Camp victory? I thought this was camp liberty,
不是 大概一周前这里改了名字
Oh! no, they changed that about a week ago.
胜利更好听点
Victory sounds better.
好吧 总之
All right. Well, at least
-我来对了地方 是吧 -没错
– I’m the right place, right? – Yeah,
你来了 能马上帮我把这个挪开吗
While you’re here, can you help me move this thing real quick?
好 没问题
Yeah, no problem.
也许你不该把这个拆下来
Maybe you shouldn’t take this down.
晚上有很多迫击炮袭击
We get a lot of mortars at night.
这窗上的胶合板是为了
The plywood on the windows help with
防御来自侧面的袭击
the lateral fray coming through.
这就是为啥装这东西
That’s why it’s up there.
是啊 可这阻止不了迫击炮
Yeah, well, it’s not going to stop a mortar round

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!